A Few Weeks Only?

Wicked Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dawn did passed so darkness went out from the sky and the moon stopped from make a touch of light in the sight. Woke up from the sleep this early to make sure Jongin is not dreaming about the rules that was given to him that he read yesterday. He turned his head to the side towards the table where his clock sat down there alone make a ticking sound. The scent of garbage.

"Jongin! Is there any trash in your room? The garbage truck is here today to collect!,"yelled mum somewhere from the space that he believed it's from downstairs. 

"I don't!,"he lazily walks to the window and slipped his head through the curtain to looking through it. He saw the garbage truck and two guys collecting the trash from the dumpster near the house. It's a little bit troublesome and disadvantage from this. Everytime the garbage truck come here to collect the trash,it's like a nightmare. Maybe that's why he woke up early today since the disturbing smell make him lost his interest in sleeping.

A few moments later his phone is ringing and he knew exactly who's the caller at the moments the ringtone is yelling. It's different than it usually ringing. The ringtone is specifically for someone. Jung Soo Jung. He threw his body on the bed and reached for his phone.

"J-Jongin'speaking!".

"Ouch,why your voice is so loud?,"she grunt. "I-I'm sorry," he's too excited to received the call from this girl and didn't realize his voice raising. Moreover the garbage truck is noisy so he get worry if she can't hear his voice clearly.

"I'm coming over later,get ready and put on some nice clothes,I'll be there at 8.30" she hung up and doesn't say anything more. She sounded cold than usual? Or is it just him thinking it that way? Or she's really usually like that and he thought it that way now because he secretly hoping for something more?.

He's hurriedly running to the bathroom and take a shower. After that,he walks out from there and go to the closet. He doesnt' really have a nice clothes. He scratched his head and sighed. He took the Denim shirt and black slim jeans. He wears the white tee in the inside and the shirt. He slipped the sling bag through his body. A few moments later his mum barged into the room excitedly.

"Your girlfriend is here!,"she screams while stomping on the floor like a little kid. "She's very beautiful!".

Jongin's blushing and his face all red. He walks passed his mum and she clapped her hand and grabbed his shoulder and turn his body. She fixed his collar and wiped it.

"Treat her well,okay?".

"I know,mum," he shyly smile.

"How can you know,you brat. You never dated a girl before,"she laughs and pushed him. "Go! She's waiting".

He's fastly moving his long leg and walking out from the house. Through the hole on the grate he could s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter