Chapter 8

Piece by piece

First of all, I want to say thank you to everyone who has show me love and support with all my fics. I want to apologize to those who I don't reply to in the comments. It's not that I don't want to. It's that I sometimes feel so overwhelmed with the support that it just shocks me. Thank you so much, really. I love you guys!!!!

On another note, I felt that this story was progressing a bit slow so I went ahead and sped it up a bit.

Enjoy


“Nicole, are you sure about this?” asked Hara, nervously glancing around the packed nightclub. She didn’t judge people by their looks but she was afraid someone would try and fight her for looking at them ‘wrong’. Some women were in skimpy outfits with all their assets out, other were dress in oversized t-shirts and jeans. Same with the men, some were only waring jean. They looked dangerous to the young high school student.

“I’m sure,” laughed Nicole as she put her cigarette to her lip. She took one puff and her lungs felt like exploding. She quickly exhaled the smoke and dumper it in the drink of a clubgoer. “You can cross that off my bucket list,” she coughed out a lung. She took a sip out of her coke.

“Are you okay?” Jiyoung, trying to hold her laughter and not say ‘I told you so’ to her friend. She hid behind Gyuri when she saw her friend glare at her.

“I’m sure. I heard those seniors in lunch talking about coming here every weekend. Maybe if they see us here they’ll think were cool enough to hang,” she answered after she felt her lung no longer fighting against the smoke. “I booked us the stage for a few songs to see if the crowd loves us.” she motioned everyone to follow her as she walked towards the stage.

“And what if they boo us off stage,” whined Gyuri, latching onto Seung-yeon’s black. She was the oldest of her friends but she felt more like a kid her age when she was with her friends.

“Get off, Unnie,” laughed the younger. “You’re pulling my top down.”

“Sor-ow,” the redhead fell down after bumping into a broad chest.

“,” cursed a other person. “Are you okay?” they asked and stuck their arm out to help her.

“I’m fi,” the teen’s jaw fell slack. She would never associate the word beautiful with a man but, wow, he was beautiful – dirty blond hair, tan skin, his dark brown eyes lined with kohl, full set of lips. He had a mesh tank on, showing the tattoos that covered his body. “I’m fine,” she blushed taking his hand.

“No broken bones? Spilled drink? Wet hair?” he asked holding up his cup of spilled beer.

“I’m sorry,” she quickly apologized, “I wasn’t looking where I was walking,” she bowed.

“Nothing but a quick exchange of contact information and car insurance policy and we’d be good to go,” he smiled at her and she laughed.

“I don’t think my insurance company covers reckless walking,” she smiles back.

“Pretty smile for a pretty girl. Jung Daehyun,” he introduces himself.

“Park Gyuri,” she blushes.

“Unnie, let’s go,” shouts Nicole, motioning for her friend to hurry.

“I have to go. My friends are waiting for me” she walks away, slightly waving at the other.

“See you late, Park Gyuri,” he bites his lip seductively as he waves back. Once she was out of sight he began fanning his underarms from how much he was sweating just talking to a pretty girl.

“Damn Daehyun talked to a girl?” crakled Youngjae as he threw his arm around his friend’s shoulder. “I’m surprised you didn't choke,” he teased.

“Leave me alone,” he clicked his tongue and shoved the younger off of him. “Let’s go, hyun and Zelo are about to preform,” he motioned towards the stage when he noticed movement. Yongguk was clacking behind them as he followed.

 

“To night we have something different for you tonight. I know, I know,” chuckled the MC when someone shouted something Daehyun couldn’t decipher. “Tonight, is their very first performance on stage. Please give them a warm welcome, KAAARRRRRRRRRAAAAAA!” The crowd went wild.    

The music began and the light came one. Five young girls stood center stage. They all had their hair loose, white crop tops, baggy red pants – left pant leg rolled up a bit, and black suspenders. But Daehyun just saw the cute girl he had accidently bumped into. He’s not going to lie, the other girls danced better, but there was something about the cute redhead that had him drawn in.

“Hyung, look at the on that one?” gulped Jongup as he stretched his neck to follow the girl.

“Who?” asked Himchan as he took a sip of his beer. “They’re all ing hot.”

“The red head?” asked Youngjae

“Yeah,”

“Nah, that’s hyung’s lady. I like the cute one, with the smile,” Youngjae brought his clenched fist to his mouth and bit hard. “I’ve never seen girls like that here.”

“Shut up, don’t disrespect them,” scolded Daehyun, smacking the younger two on the back of the head. “Learn your manners.” If only his little Daehyun would listen.

 

“Hey,”

She jumped when they guy from earlier whispered him her ear, his breath tickling her ear. “, you scared me,” Gyuri was about to smack his arm but held back when she remembers they had just met.

“I’m sorry, I came to see if you wanted to dance,” Daehyun, if she remembers correctly, held his hand out once more.

“But a rap battle is going on,” she looked at the stage and saw the senior student from her school on stage.

“Not here,” he pointed up to the second floor. “It’s two clubs in one.”

“Sure,” she handed Jiyoung her drink and followed the boy towards the second floor. Heavy bass bounced off every surface. Bodies were molded together on the dance floor. Neon green and blue strobe lights reflected off the windows that gave view to the ground floor. “I’ve never danced this type of music before,” she shouted loud enough to be heard but not blow the blondes eardrum.

“I’ll show you,” he shouted back. He pulled her towards the dance floor and stood behind her, her back touching his chest. He placed his hands on her hips. “You just do this,” he whispered in her ear and began to sway their hips together.

Her face felt hot but she let the music mover her body. Nervously, she turned to look at Daehyun for some odd reason and noticed he was looking at her too. She stared at him but found her eyes dropping to his lips. She could smell the alcohol on his breath but didn’t care, they looked so soft and fluffy and so close.

His eyes widened when he felt her lips on him. Part of him wanted to pull away but the other part didn’t. How often is a cute girl with a rockin’ body going to give him the time of day. He let his eyes close and let their lips mold together.

 

The following week they did what Daehyun and his friends call the dance wearing cheerleading outfits.

**

Yoongi playfully gaged when Hoseok tenderly kissed his younger brother on the lips. Gyuri and Daehyun laughed. Jimin felt nervous, he wanted to know why. Why they had abandoned him. He wanted to know why his parents never told him he was adopted and by what he’s heard when he’s ‘asleep’, Yoongi didn’t know either. But he stayed quiet. He didn’t want them to know he knew. He wanted them to tell him on their own.

“Mmmm…, give me another one,” he giggled as he placed another kiss on his boyfriend’s lips.

“I have some people I want you to meet,” Hoseok mumbled against Jimin’s lips ad he pulled away.

“Okay,”

The older of the two walked towards the door and motioned for someone to enter. He held the door open for a short thin woman with rich dark brown eyes, golden skin, and a short fair skinned girl that looked identical to his boyfriend.

Jimin lovingly rubbed his tummy and smiled. Hoseok had held back on talking about his family and thought they would shun him if they found out he liked men. Afraid they wouldn’t accept their relationship.

“Eomma, Noona,” smiled Hoseok as he walked towards the younger. He sat behind Jimin and wrapped his arms around Jimin’s thick middle. “This is Min Jimin, my boyfriend and our little Mochi,” he kissed the top of Jimin’s head and placed his hand on the other’s belly. He looked so calm and collected on the outside but Jimin could feel him shivering in anticipation. He wasn’t any better, thought.

“I’m… I’m going to be a grandmother?” Ms. Jung covered in shock. Her eyes began to water with pure joy. She was going to be a grandma!! “Oh, Hoseoki!!!” she smiled as she brought her son in arms.

Dawon, on the other hand, pushed past her mother and brother to examine Jimin closely. Like if she didn’t believe her brother actually had a boyfriend.

The younger moved back in fright.

“How did you get with this y thing? Do you know who this is? It’s Min Jimin! The Min Jimin. Nope you’re lying, you’re just trying to pull one on us,” she reached out to poke the youngers pink cheeks only to receive an odd look form him.

“I’m guessing you’re a fan?” he nervously giggled. She poked his forehead and he stopped. “Um?”

“Noona,” hissed Hoseok, lightly shoving his sister away from his boyfriend. “Give him a little room.” He turned to his mom, “I’ll introduce you to everyone.”

But before he could, Jimin’ OB/GYN walked into the room with the ultrasound tech behind him. “I’ sorry to interrupt but it’s time to see how Little Mochi is doing,” he smiled. “Oh, new faces,” he laughed. “Do you want everyone in the room Jimin?” he asked.

There was no dry seat in the room when the image of Baby Jung appeared on the screen and the heart beat echoed off the walls. Yoongi kissed the back of his brother’s hand. Mrs. Jung and Dawon held Hoseok in a tight grip as ugly fat tears ran down their checks.

“Congratulations, gramma,” hummed Daehyun, nuzzling his nose against Gyuri’s.

“Congrats, grampa,” he whispered back, lips meeting in the middle. They ignored how dry their throats had become and the wet cheeks they both sported.

Jimin looked at them. He knew Rose’s biological father was in prison in Australia for domestic abuse so that wasn’t her father. He wasn’t stupid.. He knew he looked like Agent Jung but why did they give him away!! Why didn’t they want him, if it’s true that he’s their son???