Chapter 15

Piece by piece

HI guys!!! I'm so sorry for not updating in ages. For those that don't know, I'm in cosmetology school and working a part time job - currently. When I started school I only had a full job and when school started, I had to change my schedual to part time and ended up taking two other part time jobs. I was a secrutary and a used car dealer ship, worked as title transfer runner for another dealership, and babysat at night after work and school. The job I have now is alot better and actually gives me time to myself instead of having to chase money to survive. And.....

I lost alot of my journals where I would write chapter summaries for my stories. I had to move things around and pack other stuff and I ended up misplacing alot of my things. I'm slowly finding everything but still, I want to cry. 

This is just a short chapter I wrote. I hope it fits in the story line. It's not the last chapter, but I'm thinking of ending this fic soon. I prolonged it too much and I don't want to loose my insperation like I did the first time I took ages to update. Enjoy!!!!


He wasn’t sure how many hours had passed since they arrived home. They weren’t allowed to go back to their apartment like they had planed and instead had gone to the most expensive house in South Korea. For the first time in months he was going to sleep on a bed and not a sofa or air mattress. Jimin and Hoseok were also given their own personal suite just a few doors down from him. The only two vacant rooms on the second floor in the west wing – the Park’s personal living quarters.

His life has been an entire lie. His and Jimin’s lives have been nothing but lie after lie from people they thought they could trust. His parents weren’t who he thought they were. They lied to him and Jimin about who they were. And, now, he understands everything.

They were loving people, his parents, but they weren’t like he and Jimin. They didn’t live for music. The most they would do was their horrible singalongs during car rides. Jimin was dancing before he could even walk and singing before he could even talk – from what he could remember. Yoongi was the child that took his mother’s pots and pans out of the cabinets and her wooden spoons against them as an improv dumbest. He remembers begging his parents to let him take piano classes, classically trained, until they gave and registered him. And the guitar lessons drove his mother crazy. All the birthday money he save to buy himself a cheap soundboard and mic to produce and record his own music after his 13th birthday. He never questioned why he and Jimin were the only musicians in their home.

Now it makes sense.

The Park’s were natural performers. Rosé was a dancer and singer like Jimin. Gyuri loved singing and that was how her and Daehyung met. Rosé says that ‘Gramps’ loves playing the guitar and singing. That was something the three of them inherited from the old bastard.

He pulled his legs to his chest and hugged his knees. It was too much to handle at the moment. This was too much to handle but he wasn’t going to give up.

**

Lisa smiled down at the infant in her arms. She was so tiny and she tried her hardest not to cry. The other three babies were out with Chanyeol and Baekhyun buying furniture and clothes. They were going to hire a private tutor to help the older boys before they are enrolled in school. Somin was still at the age where she can be taught at her age level and in the little times she’s been with them, they saw her thirst for knowledge.

Taehyung and she had been taken by the three-month-old. They both felt like she was theirs. She was so tiny. Fluffy black hair sits atop her head, her chubby cheeks were pushed in by her tiny fists.

“Hey,”

She looked up and noticed that her boyfriend had arrived home with takeout in hand. “Hi,” she offered a soft smile before looking back down at baby when she cooed softly.

“I’ve never seen that smile before,” commented Tae when he noticed the most heartwarming smile on his girlfriend’s face. “What are you thinking about?”

She turned to face him once more, confused about what he was talking about. “I’m just watching her sleep,” she looked back down and began to softly rock the baby side to side. “Do you ever get the feeling that she’s ours? Like, even though your mom gave birth to her, she’s your child? Like she was sent to use by God? Like, how Channie-oppa and Hyunnie-oppa see you as their son when you his younger brother?”

Taehyung just stared at the girl before him. He had felt the connection she was talking about when he first meet the baby all those days ago. And he felt it in his heart that Jiwoo felt it too. He and Lisa were the only ones that were able to put her to sleep. If they weren’t there, she would cry her beautiful dark eyes dry. They had been luck that the last week of classes consisted of only half days.

“Yeah, but hyung is her legal guardian. I won’t fight him for custody of her ever.”

“But, we could adopt her,” the young future idol looked at her boyfriend with glossy eyes. “Ms. Park said that I’ll be able to debut in a few weeks and you received that call from that modeling agency saying that they were still interested in you. We can adopt her in a few months, maybe a year.”

She sounded so hopeful and it broke Taehyung’s heart. A child would be a huge responsibility. Lisa wanted to be an idol, have millions of people around the world singing her songs and screaming her name. He wanted to be a model and work for Gucci. Even if the had the money in a year, two, or three, they wouldn’t be constant parent figures to the baby. They would have to travel constantly and be away from home.

“Even if we’re able to adopt her, we won’t be able to raise her. Not with both of us away from home. I don’t want that life for her,” he leaned in and kissed her plump lips.

“Then I’ll quit,” she whispered. “I don’t want to be without her in my life.”

“Baby, no,” sighed Tae. “You can’t do that.”

“Please,”

**

Jimin just wanted the damn week to be over.

He had slept his the comfiest bed in the world and his back is aching. He had the warmest blanket know to mankind and he kicked it off the bed because it got to hot. And the heat in the house never gave out in the night like their old one used too. It might sound stupid to say it out loud but he missed their rundown apartment and lumpy mattress. He didn’t have to wait for ages for the hot water to start running and he almost cried because he wasn’t able to play check his phone before jumping in the shower. ON the plus side, Hoseok joined him and found out he might have a exhibitionism kink because the shower was glass and anyone was able to walk in and see his boyfriend was taking him from behind.

He didn’t want to go to school today. It was the last day – graduation day. For the school’s showcase, he preformed an original song he wrote with Namjoon called Serendipity. It was the first time anyone had heard it, especially for Yoongi and Hoseok. He was praised by school’s staff. Student’s that would look down on him tried being friends with him but he just smiled and walked away. He didn’t need fake friends. He had his friends that loved him more than anything and vice versa.

He had seen a change is his brother’s mood after they found out that Yoongi was actually Gramp’s son and not Jimin’s brother. And he understood. He had felt the something similar when he found out that Park Gyuri, the closest think to royalty in their country was his birth mother. It makes you question everything you know about yourself. But Yoongi is a strong person and he’ll get better.

Everything in their life would get better, they might just need to work on it a little.