037

7 Bangtan Princes

"It feels like forever since we've been able to hang out for an entire day." Jungkook smiled widely at me. 

"Same here." I nodded, finishing off my milkshake. "We need to make it fun."

"As long as nothing comes up then we can do anything." Jungkook mumbled. "Why don't we travel? We could go visit Deokjeokdo!" 

"What made you think of that?" 

"I know a guy who visits there. He said it's beautiful and you never get bored looking at the nature." He shrugged. "I thought it would be cool. I could probably even get him to let us stay there for the night so that we don't have to worry about traveling in the dark." 

I nodded. "That is a possibility. We'll keep that in our heads. What else can we do?" 

"Karaoke, bowling, basketball.. Uh.. The park. We could go skating. We could... Go on a boat? No, it's still a bit too chilly for that." 

"Hm.. We've done all of those things. We should probably just travel. I mean, I've done that too. But not to Deokjeokdo. I don't think I have anyways." 

"You'll love it." His lips curved to a smile and he nodded. "Then let us do that." 

"You deal with that since you know where we're going." 

"By the way.." He leaned forward, changing the subject. "I heard that you visited a DVD Bang with Yoongi... How'd that go?" 

I smacked the top of his head and he winced back with laughter. "Who told you that?" 

"Tae did." He rubbed his head and continued to smile at me like an innocent little child. "So, you like Yoongi?" 

"We didn't do anything at the DVD Bang except sleep." I sighed. "Go figure out our plans before I kick you." 

"Okay, okay." He nodded, leaving the smoothie bar to begin a phone call. 

Taehyung just can't shut up can he? At least he's finding humor in it though. I like that he's happy lately. Or at least from what I can see. 

From: Hoseok

Wanna hang out? I can take you to the studio and we can just hang for a while. 

To: Hoseok

Sorry, I'm with Jungkook today. But we can tomorrow if you're still free. How is everything going, by the way?

From: Hoseok

Very well! Kyu seems to have backed off me a little bit and everything else is just going so smoothly.. I'm excited for the future. 

To: Hoseok

Your parents?

From: Hoseok

They haven't talked to me.. They hold their word well. I'll just have to succeed so they can see the potential in me again. 

To: Hoseok

Good luck. I support you 10000000% <3 

From: Hoseok

Aw, a heart <3 

To: Hoseok

Yup! See you soon, hopefully :) 

From: Hoseok

<3 

I smiled to myself. He's so cute.

Out of no where, Jungkook's face popped in front of my face and gave another large grin. "Noona, should we invite everyone else? My friend said it would be best if we just stayed there."

"Right. We could try that but I doubt all the boys would be able to go do something like that." I pushed his face away and he laughed again. "What about staying over night? How does that work?"

"We'd have to book a minbak. (It is basically a very cheap *sometimes at least. I've seen some very expensive ones as well but they are mostly cheap* hotel/motel. Sometimes they are just as simple as someone's spare bedroom. You are given a kitchen, a bathroom, and then the room itself. You know, I'm basically teaching you guys on how to survive if you go to Korea.. I've even mentioned DVD Bangs, Karaoke rooms, etc etc.. Korea is fun. I could tell you so much about Korea if you ever needed it. Anyways, moving on.) I know some cheap ones. We could rent one out for the night and then we could have an entire day to just hike. Doesn't it sound fun?"

"I doubt we can do that today though." I reminded him. "Let's try and see what we can do to have that be a trip in the next few days, but none on the 6th, Yoongi has a gig."

Jungkook nodded. "I'll send a text in the group chat and we'll all discuss it." He did that real quick and then looked back to me. "What do you want to do today then?" 

And we've come full circle. Figures. 

"We could-- Hold up, they'll all responding." He went back to his phone, reading off the messages. "Namjoon says, 'Today? This is short notice but luckily I'm free anyways. I like the idea, it'll give Hana a chance to breath.'" Namjoon is so sweet. "Taehyung says, 'As long as I get food then I'm in.' Jimin says, 'I'm not busy either!!' Then Jin says, 'You never are.. I'm free as well.'" 

"So everyone is miraculously free? What kind of sorcery is this?"

"A very fun and mysterious one." Jungkook giggled. "Oh look, there's Hobi hyung's response. 'I'm free as well. But I won't be later in the week so if we're going to do it, do it now.' Now all we need is Yoongi hyung." 

What if he doesn't go because of Nana? 

"Oh, there he is." 

"You guys are very quick in responding."

"Eh. Sometimes." Jungkook mumbled. "'I'll go. Nana is coming along with. She wants the time with Namjoon.'"

"Namjoon? Are they a thing?"

"They use to be." Jungkook looked at me. "But they parted when Nana moved. That was a long time ago though. I sometimes wonder if they still have lingering feelings for each other. Namjoon tries to date other women but he just can't seem to settle down anymore." 

"Hm." I nodded. "So are we going today then." 

"I guess so!" He smiled again, excited. "I'll call up my friend again and have him set up our minbak. Then I'll worry about the ferry ride to get to the island and I'll get Namjoon to buy some camping stuff for when we go hiking." 

"How many days are we staying?" 

"Probably just 3. We'll be able to settle in tonight, do fun stuff tomorrow, and then leave the next day." 

"Sounds like a plan. Why don't you guys figure all this out and I'll go home for a bit? I doubt you'll be able to book a minbak in time."

"And if we can't, we can camp. The campgrounds there are said to be pretty and safe." 

I nodded. "I'll go then."

"Nooo, Noona!~" He shook his head. "Stay here. We'll figure it all out right here." 

"Okay." I sighed, finishing off my smoothie and pulling out my phone again. 

From: Taehyung

I call sleeping with you.

To: Taehyung

How about no? 

From: Taehyung

We'll see about that.

--

"I can't believe we found a minbak for today." I mumbled to Jungkook as we boarded the ferry. "And got everything around.. Granted, it is nearly 6 already. But we still made it. I even had time to drop off Chico at my brother's house."

"I told you that we could do it." Jungkook grunted as he set down his backpack full of what he needed. "We have camping stuff," He pointed to Jimin and Hoseok who had those bags, "We have clothes," He pointed to Taehyung who was in charge of carrying the giant suitcase packed for the 7 of them, "And we have essential stuff and snacks." He pointed to himself. "We're all good!" 

"You're so extra." I shook my head. I only brought a backpack full of everything I would need. I kept it separate for obvious reasons of them being males and myself a female. 

"This is gonna be so much fun!" Jungkook squealed as he made his way over to Jimin and Hoseok. 

I glanced at Yoongi, whom hadn't moved since he boarded and seated himself near the railing of the boat. He just stared at the water as we moved slowly. I wonder if he is happy to be going on this trip? I went to go over and talk to him but Jin grabbed my arm and pulled me away. 

"I wouldn't disturb him." Jin warned. 

"Why not?" I pouted, glancing back at Yoongi again before focusing solely on Jin. 

"He's in that 'spacey' type of mood. It'll be like talking to a brick wall." 

He goes into that mood when he's hurting, right? I've only ever seen him spacey when he's hurting so bad he can't tolerate himself. 

"I talk to walls quite often." I mumbled in defense, stealing another glance at him. He had his head resting on one of his arms which was resting on the railing and stretched out towards the water. He looks so lonely. 

"You like Yoongi, right?" Jin asked, quietly. "You shouldn't. He can't love you back." 

"Jin, I know this." I sighed. "I don't like him like that." I spoke a little softer. "I know you're looking out for the both of us but we don't have that sort of relationship."

Jin looked completely unconvinced but nodded anyways. "I believe you Hana. Don't hurt him and don't hurt yourself. Just take care, my darling." 

I gave a small smile and went over to Yoongi, putting my back down on the floor and sitting beside him. I mimicked the way he was sitting with my arm on the railing and my head resting on my arm. 

"What're you doin'?" I asked, my eyes glued on his emotionless face. 

He didn't do so much as blink. 

"Yoongi-ah.. What are you thinking about?" I asked again. I wonder if there was a trigger this time or if it just happened randomly again. 

He still didn't move. 

I studied his face. The way his hair rested on his head when he was sitting like that. The way his eyes were open wide but you could tell he couldn't see anything of what was in front of him. The way his eyebrows furrowed together and his mouth naturally formed a frown. He's like a statue. A glass statue. If I touch him, I might smudge the glass and I won't be able to see through him anymore. If I cling to him, he might break and vanish from my sight. 

He's a glass statue I can't have. 

He's incapable of holding the type of feelings I have towards him. 

"Yoongi." 

And just like that, I watched as the glass around him broke and his eyes snapped towards me with surprise. "Oh, Hana, do you need something?"

"Whatcha thinkin' about?" I smiled. 

He focused his eyes back on the water and smiled a little. "Things."

"Bad things or good things?"

"Imaginary things." 

"So...?"

"Good."

"Then that's good. I thought you were sad." 

"I'm pretty mediocre." 

"That's good." I mumbled. "Are you excited for this trip?"

"Not really." 

"Where is Im Nana?" 

"Her and Namjoon went off to the other side when we boarded." 

"Ah. She seems nice."

"She is for the most part."

I sat up, looking towards Jin's protective gaze on us. "Jin thinks I'm going to break you."

"Jin thinks everyone will break me." 

"You aren't someone who can be easily broken.." 

"Depends." He admitted, sitting up as well and stretching. "Ow, my arm fell asleep." 

"Tch." I lost my smile and stared down at my hands. I want to tell you how I feel. I want to tell you that I finally found a resolution... That I wouldn't have been able to notice it if you hadn't kissed me. 

But I'm afraid. 

I'm afraid to tell you. 

"Are you okay?" Yoongi peered at my face, his eyes scanning for any indication of me lying. 

"I'm fine. I'm always fine." 

He shook his head slowly. "Not always. How can you tell me to tell you everything when you can't even tell me everything yourself?" 

He's so smart. He even knows when I'm hiding things. "How do you notice these things?" 

"Body language." He looked back out towards the water. "Your head is down, your shoulders are slumped, you're frowning, all sorts of things, really. I look for these sort of things before I engage in conversation so that I know the type of tone I should use with the person and even expect from the other person." He bent his head a little and sighed. "Sadly, I know the signs and body language of people who are upset or in pain well. I knew you were hiding something because of your inability to look me in the eye even when I got close to try and force you to." 

"You're smart." I chuckled, lifting my head. "Nothing fools you."

"Everything fools me. Even though I can see these things, I'm still only assuming." He met my gaze again. "I can't see if someone is in love. I can see it all around me towards other people. But I can't see if people are in love when they're right in front of me. Sometimes."

That's a good thing. I don't want you to know. I don't want to burden you and I don't want you to run away. 

"I can't either." I mumbled. "I feel as if love is overexaggerated anyways."

"I know you can't. Even with it so obvious, you can't see it. I guess that can be a gift as well." He mumbled. 

"I'm blind. I accept it." I pouted, staring out at the water and ignoring his eyes still on me. What else can't I see? I know about Hobi and Taehyung's feelings now... But what else is there? 

I stole a glance at him, looking away with a flushed face when our eyes met for that split second. Do you like me, Yoongi? 

Nope. 

I've told myself this many times but why can't I understand? He can't love. 

"Hana~!" Hoseok came over to me, leaving the other supplies with Jimin. 

"Hobi-ah~" I smiled widely, standing up. 

Yoongi's gaze darkened and he turned away from us again, watching the water once more. 

"I'm so excited!" Hoseok boggled his head and laughed when I did.

"The head boggle is cute. Stop it." I thumped his forehead with my finger but he just smiled it off. "I'm excited too! I've always wanted to hike." 

"I heard this place is super pretty as well. that it takes us an hour to get there though." He pouted. "When we get there, you and I should go walk around the beaches." 

"That would be really fun! Let's do it!" I nodded easily. "Although it isn't nearly as long as the trip to England, we need to make this trip super fun!"

"Yeah, I agree." He nodded, his bubbly personality was easily being transferred to me. They always say mood is contagious. I was upset because Yoongi was upset and now I'm feeling bubbly again because of Hobi. 

Everyone needs a Hobi in their life. 

"Wanna listen to music with me?" Hoseok offered, pulling out his earbuds. "I have EXO." 

"Sure!" 

We sat down beside Yoongi and situated ourselves close so that we could share the earbuds. 

"Look, see." He pointed to the EXO albums. "I bought a whole bunch of songs because they were your favorite."

"Aw, you're so sweet." I sent another smile as the music played. I need this. 

Just time with Hobi. I haven't had it lately and I miss it. I love feeling all warm and bubbly when I'm with him. I just love relaxing with him. 

All my problems vanish when I'm with Hobi and I just love it so much.

Hobi is a very needed person in my life. 

--

"Here, there is a bit of a step." Hoseok held out a hand for me and helped guide me down the tiny hill. "This place is pretty though, isn't it?"

"Yeah, very." I smiled. "It's chilly but it hasn't snowed for a while so we should be good. Jungkook is crazy to want to camp in this weather."

"Yeah, we won't. We bought the supplies as a backup incase something happens." 

I glanced around, zipping up my jacket as we walked slowly, no real destination in mind. "Hey Hobi, do you think you'll debut?"

"I think we will." He nodded, kicking the sand a little with his tennis shoes. "All this sand.. I feel it in my shoes already."

"Duh." I laughed, holding his hand. "I think you'll become really famous someday."

"You better treasure me now then." He half-joked. "You'll need to brag that you knew me back when I was nothing." 

"You're not nothing." I shook my head. "You mean a lot to me." 

"But not enough." He squeezed my hand a little and then sighed. "I'll be famous and make you regret it."

He's talking about how I can't return his feelings.. Isn't he? I wish I could.. I hate rejecting him.. But there isn't anything I can do. I don't pick who I fall in love with and I guess it just wasn't meant for us to go past friendship. 

I didn't respond and we walked a while longer, finally looping back to our minbak after a good half hour or so.

"So while you guys were out being all cute and stuff.." Jimin huffed. "We set up the sleeping arrangements. There is only one bed though so we gave it to Hana and Nana. The rest of us will sleep on the floor on the otherside of the room." He gestured to their beds set up along the wall."

"Aw thanks." I smiled, glancing at Hoseok before looking around for Yoongi. 

"Are you looking for Yoongi?" Jin asked, startling me as I didn't even know he was in the room.

"Y-yeah." I lowered my head, flushing. I can lie to Jin all I want but he knows. 

"He went out shortly after you and Hobi went out. He wanted to explore as well." 

Explore? He told me he doesn't really care about going here though.. "Ah.. Okay. What about the others?"

"They're eating out at the bar down the beach a bit." Jimin answered before Jin could. "Surprised you didn't run into them."

"I know right?" I huffed. "Well okay. Can I take the first shower?" 

"Feel free. We'll have to make the shower for for 9 people somehow.." Jin sighed. 

I went over to my backpack on the queen sized bed and pulled out comfortable clothes to change into afterwards. I grabbed all my shower stuff and disappeared into the bathroom, seeing the towels already set out on the hanging rack. 

I wonder if Yoongi is okay. I asked him earlier and he said he was mediocre but that could change so fast.. But there is no use in trying to find him on my own and in the dark, especially if I go alone. It just wouldn't be safe. 

I jumped into the shower, did my business, and then got out, pulling the clothes over my body. I dried my hair the best I could and then came back out, putting all my dirty clothes back into my backpack. 

I glanced around and noticed that it was only Jin and I now. Jimin and Hoseok had probably gone out to eat. 

"Are you hungry?" Jin asked, going into the kitchen. "I'm going to make ramen."

"Yeah." I nodded my head and went into the kitchen with him. "Want help?"

"No thanks. I enjoy cooking." He shook his head. "Jungkook seems down lately. I heard some stuff went down with his dad at the last court meeting. Try talking to him about it. He tells you more than he tells us anyways." 

"Are you okay, Jin? You seem upset."

"I'm stressed." He admitted, pulling out a cutting board to cut vegetables for the ramen. "My family is becoming more persistent on our 'wedding' and they're starting to wonder if it truly is all just a show." 

"Your family catches on quick." 

"They aren't the only ones wondering. Namjoon has had the same issue lately and now Jimin." 

"Ah.. I should probably pay a visit to all of your parents then, huh?" 

"Most likely would be for the best. Don't wear the rings around your neck when you do so."

"Of course." I laughed a little. 

"Oh and.. I wouldn't visit Namjoon's parents."

"Why?" 

"Well, actually do it."

"Again, why?"

"They spotted Namjoon hanging around with Nana yesterday and they are suspecting two things. One: You and him are fake. Two: Namjoon is cheating on you and they want to tell you."

"They are a thing, aren't they?" I smiled widely. "Yoongi told me they were a while ago."

"They were, a while ago." Jin nodded. "Not anymore. They both still like each other but they broke up because of how different they were and because she lives abroad now." 

"Ah.." My heart sank with disappointment. "I feel bad. People who like each other should be able to be together freely."

Jin gave me a side glare, causing me to cringe back a little. Stressed out Jin isn't the Jin I like. "In a perfect world." 

"Jin." I took a deep breath. I should be honest with Jin. He's so sweet and he already knows. He's probably disappointed that I'm trying to hide it from him. But to be honest.. I'm hiding it from myself as well. Or at least trying. But I'm not doing a very good job. "I know that you know that I like Yoongi.. So--"

"Get rid of your feelings." He put the knife down and looked at me seriously, not the reaction I was expecting at all. 

"W-what?"

"You'll get hurt in the end." He loosened up a bit and finish what he was doing. "Yoongi isn't the type to want someone to have feelings for him. And he's not the type that gives them in return."

"I know that.." I frowned, my heart aching even though I already knew half of what he was telling me. "I am trying to get rid of them. Honestly. I just was telling you... Because I felt bad that I didn't tell you but you still knew.. You know?"

"Try not to be so obvious. Everyone becomes blind when someone likes them because they'd never imagine it happening. But there is a point where they begin to see what is going on in front of them. If Yoongi starts to see it, then it'll be a wreck from there." 

True.. I guess. But with the way he acts sometimes.. I feel like he already knows but is just choosing to ignore the fact. 

I don't know anymore.

"Okay." I lowered my head. "I'm going to step out for a bit." Why do I feel so upset all of the sudden? Jin's just trying to help me.. He's telling me everything I already know. So why does it hurt?

Jin nodded and I left the minbak, hugging my arms as the cold hair brushed against my skin. I hate myself so much. I told myself not to fall for any of these boys. I told myself very clearly. And what did I have to go do? And out of all the boys.. He happened to be the one that can't return anything.

But even if he could.. It would be impossible. The contract. 

"Hello, gloomy." Yoongi's voice stirred my heart as he appeared in front of me. "Why are you out here?" 

"I told Jin that I wanted to step out." I rubbed my nose a bit and sniffled. Don't cry, idiot. There is nothing to cry over. Stop being such a baby. 

Yoongi peered at my face and gave a sweet, gummy smile that stirred up my heart even more. "Don't cry. I don't want to see you cry." 

I'm not going to. Not for you. 

Yoongi took off his jacket and put it around my shoulders. "Why are you upset enough to step out like this in cold weather? Will you tell me?" 

I can't. 

"I'll take silence as a no." He lost his sweet smile and titled his head slightly at me instead. "Want to see something cool that I found?"

I glanced down at my pajama pants and then the t-shirt I had on with Yoongi's jacket over my shoulders. I raised an eyebrow at him and regained the smile. 

"Of course, you'd have to change." 

"Are you cold?" 

"No not really." He touched the long sleeves of his sweater. 

"Then I'm fine like this. Just let me put shoes on." I'm too lazy. But Yoongi's jacket is warm.. And it smells nice. 

I slipped inside, put some shoes on, and then slipped back out. Yoongi took his jacket off my shoulders and actually put it on for me, zipping it easily. 

"I could've done it.." I mumbled, enjoying the oversized jacket.

"But I did it." He held his hand out for me. "Will you follow me?" 

"Duh." I took his hand easily and let him lead the way. 

He went the opposite way Hoseok and I had gone earlier. Explains why we didn't run into him.

"What're we gonna look at?" I asked after a while of walking along the sidewalk. 

"The water." 

"We can see the water now." 

"Yeah, but I like this view better." He mumbled. 

"Yoongi, can I ask you a personal question." 

"Go for it." He tensed a little but I tried to ignore it. I hate making him uncomfortable but I want to stop hurting. 

"Have you ever loved someone? Other than family?" I skipped a little to fall in step beside him and stole a glance at his facial expression. But to no avail as it was empty per usual. 

His response was delayed and it took him a while but I chose not to push him. It is personal, after all. 

So instead, I focused on how cold and surprisingly large Yoongi's hand was compared to mine. He's always so cold and pale.. 

He cleared his throat, telling me that he was ready to response. "Yes."

"I heard it was impossible to love someone else when you can't even love yourself.." 

"I don't think it's impossible, obviously." He sighed. "I think it's unfair. I can't love myself yet I somehow love another person. It is just very unfair. Since I can't love myself, I put all of my time, attention, and, well, love into that one person I have my eyes on. But I don't allow anything in return. Even if she does love me back, I can't get myself to accept it." 

"You're talking in present tense.." I pointed out.

"Yeah, your point?" He gave a small smirk. "Anyways, it isn't impossible. It just isn't fair."

"Have you told the girl that you love her?" 

"Of course not. But she's honestly blind." He gave a slight chuckle. Every gesture and every action he makes right now were just so slight and so small.. But they were eye catching none the less. 

"Is she?" I chuckled along with him. "But you don't know her feelings either?"

"I think I do. She asks a lot of crazy, supposedly random, questions. I think she's just trying to get something out of me." 

"Hey, it sounds like me." I flushed a bit. "You should tell her though. If she's asking all those questions then she really wants to know." 

Yoongi stopped in his tracks and turned to me, staring at me with an amused look. "She's also very clueless and possibly thick headed." 

"Well she isn't me for sure, I'm never thick headed." I joked, my heart aching. He's talking so endlessly like this... And he's looking at me like he's expecting me to know who she is but I have no clue. I didn't even know he had other people in his life besides myself and the boys. 

"Correction, she is very thick headed." He gave my hand a small squeeze and we continued on our way, his eyes locked on the path in front of us. "And very stupid." 

He's mocking me. 

"Then how about you?" He turned the subject towards me. 

"M-me?" I stared at our feet, relying on him to keep me from running into things. 

"Who else? Is there someone else with us?" 

"Shut up." I grumbled. "Ji Ho use to be someone I cared for in junior high but I never found out if I actually liked him or not because I pushed him away unfairly. I obviously don't like him now though." I bit my lip. "And right now.. I'm pretty sure I like someone for real this time. But I don't want to call it love or else I might be completely stuck. It isn't possible so I'm trying really hard to ignore my feelings and move on before anything begins." 

I glanced at his face and noticed that his eyes were lit up with sadness. But only for a split second before they clouded over with nothing but dullness once more. "When did you figure out your feelings?" 

"Not very long ago. But I don't want to talk about them. I'm trying to forget they exist." I gave a nervous chuckle. "Subject change?" 

Yoongi let go of my hand and nodded but said nothing in return. Why'd you let go..? 

I trailed behind him a bit as we veered off the bath and into the sand of the beach. Yoongi sat down in the sand where the water was close but still too far to get him wet. I sat down beside him and looked up with a disappointed sigh.

"It's cloudy. We can't see any stars." 

"It's supposed to rain tomorrow and then be slightly warmer tomorrow due to the humidity."

"It's going to be gross hiking in that.." I pouted. "Jungkook picked the wrong days."

"It is all too sudden. He should've planned more." Yoongi agreed. 

I nodded slightly. His tone is darker. He doesn't seem very open with me like he was a little bit ago. What made him close up again? Was it what I said? There is no way he knows that I was talking about him, right? 

He's smart.. What if he does? I could've hurt him.. I don't wanna hurt him.. 

Should I just confess and get it all off my chest? He already knows that I won't try and push him into anything so he won't be too burdened by it. 

But I don't want to.. I don't want him to close off completely to me or even be burdened in the slightest... 

Once again, I don't know what to do. Seems to be a pattern that I'm stuck in with him. 

"Hana."

"Hm?" I lifted my head and looked to him, my heart racing slightly when I saw the outline of his face being illuminated by the faint light the night had to give. He's so damn attractive. Save my soul please. 

"Why are you trying to forget the feelings you have for someone?" 

I thought a moment. "I guess I'm afraid.." I swallowed hard and glanced at the water as I spoke. He brought me to such a secluded part of the beach.. It feels right to talk about these things.. I wonder if he wanted this to happen. Probably. "There are many things in the way but I guess what tops it all off is how afraid I am.. I'm afraid to just let myself like someone freely; to put myself out there for them... I'm afraid of being left behind when I still have feelings for them and I'm afraid of being the one to leave. I'm afraid of being rejected.. I'm afraid of what I don't know about them.." The contract too. I'll have to leave you and I don't want to. I'm afraid that you'll take your life one day and leave me.. I'm afraid of your pain. I'm afraid of not being able to take it all away from you and not being able to help you. I'm afraid to see you suffer even more than you are now.. 

You like someone and I don't know who that is. It surprised me and set me back all at the same time. I don't know what to do.

"Is this why you're upset today?" He asked when I had finished speaking. "Being afraid to love someone is normal." 

"It is related." I admitted. "Are you afraid to love that girl you talked about? Why'd you kiss me if you liked someone else?"

I whipped his head to the side and stared at me, his mouth falling slightly ajar with shock. "Are you kidding me?" 

"W-what?" 

He gave a frustrated sigh. "Yes, I'm afraid to love them. You said it, I can't even love myself so how will I love someone else fairly? I am beyond afraid to love someone else but I can't change anything either. I've accepted it." 

"Why get frustrated with answering that?" I pouted, tracing lines in the sand beside us with my fingers.

"That wasn't what I got frustrated about." 

"Was it when I asked why you kissed me? You haven't answered that either.."

"I'm frustrated at how dimwitted you are." He growled. 

"I'm s-sorry.." I winced a bit at his words. 

He softed and put his hand over mine, stopping me from tracing in the sand. "Look at me." I lifted my face and did as he told, my heart speeding up again when our gazes locked. "I only know one thick headed, blind, and very stupid person. Think about it."

I didn't even try to say anything else. I've already thought about it. I thought you were talking about me at first but even then, it wouldn't make sense. You don't love me. You can't love me. There is no way a person like you would love a person like me. 

"Are you still thinking?" He removed his hand, his eyes narrowing with the building frustration that I could even hear in his voice.

I'm getting frustrated too. Why can't you just say a name?

"Park Hana."

Wrong timing.

"Are you even human?"

I stared out at the water as tears formed in my eyes. I'm so frustrated. Is it really me? If it is really me, then should I accept it? I told him that I didn't want my feelings.. He even told me that it was unfair and that he wouldn't accept anything from the other side of things. If it is me.. We both can't be together even if we wanted too.

I think it's smart to just play it dumb. 

Why would he love someone like me? I'm nothing special.

"You're very human.." His voice softened again as he moved closer, swiping away the tears that dripped from my eyes. "I'm sorry." 

What do I do then, Yoongi? 

If it really is me, what do we do? What are we? 

"Yoon--" 

"You two look like you're shooting a romance drama." Taehyung's voice startled the both of us, Yoongi withdrawing his hand calmly and turning to face Taehyung. "What are you talking about? Did I interrupt something?"

Taehyung's eyes were narrowed at Yoongi and his fists were clenched. Yoongi, what are we? 

I stood up and wiped the sand off of my bottom. "Taehyung, how'd you find us here?" 

"Jin said you disappeared and to come find you." Taehyung's voice softened as he came closer. "I was afraid something happened to you since he said you left alone and you were upset about something." 

"Sorry, Yoongi and I just ca--" 

Taehyung grabbed my hand, a smile rising to his face that I couldn't resist. "Let's go back. Yoongi will catch up later."

"But I don't thin--" I glanced back at Yoongi who got to his feet and watched helplessly as Taehyung dragged me off. "Taehyung, stop.."

"I said I was okay as long as you were happy." His voice lowered again. "I said that.."

"Taehyung..?"

"But I can't stand it." He growled, his grip tightening subconsciously. "I can't stand you being close to him and not me! I can't take it!" 

"T-Taehyung, we're not like that."

He stopped and got in my face, glaring at me. "You're not like that? The only blind person is you, Hana! Most of us can see the feelings you've discovered for Yoongi! And no one is okay with it!"

"Taehyung, stop." Yoongi pushed Taehyung away and stood in between us. "Leave her alone." 

If he didn't already know, he knows now, I guess.. What an embarrassing way to confess..

"What? I'm not okay with it! You knew I had feelings for her! You were the first one I told about these feelings and you were the one that encouraged me to confess to her!" Taehyung yowled, his lip curling back. "Hobi told you first as well! When he fell in love with Hana too, he told you! You tried to mediate us by encourging us both to act on what we felt! But what are you doing? You knew our feelings.." 

Yoongi didn't say anything, his eyes just watching Taehyung. 

"This jerk.." Taehyung sighed angrily. "You knew all of this and you still.. You.." He took a deep breath. "You're not saying anything because you abused the knowledge. You abused the knowledge and got close to her. You swayed her like this so neither of us could have her! What kind of friend are you?" 

"I did no such thing, Taehyung." Yoongi spoke calmly, clearly not fishing to fight. 

"G-gu--"

"Shut up." Taehyung snapped. 

"TAEHYUNG!" Yoongi snapped as well. "Don't tell a woman to shut up, you hear me?" 

Taehyung winced a little, shocked at Yoongi's tone, but it didn't last long before the two were in each other's faces. "We trusted you.. You knew.. You knew everything!" 

"And I didn't do anything." Yoongi's voice settled back down but his lip was still curled back. "Leave Hana out of this. That is all I'm asking of you." 

"Why? She started it all!" Taehyung glared at me. Taehyung... He looks so hurt.. He's not angry.. He's hurt.. And it's all my fault.. "She seduced me! She seduced Hobi!"

"Seduce?" Yoongi repeated. "Are you joking? When has Hana tried to seduce you? She's done nothing but try and help you." 

Taehyung bit his lip. "Besides... You told me that you were neutral. You told us both this... You told us! How can you just take your word back so carelessly?" 

All of this is my fault. 

"Enough." I moved out from behind Yoongi and stared at the ground. "I don't know what Yoongi told you but he hasn't done anything. We were just talking, nothing was happening." 

"Can I show you something?" Taehyung stepped closer to me, tipping my chin up with his long, slender finger to meet his pain-filled smirk. "Since you're so blind to what Yoongi was going for tonight, can I show you?"

"W-what are you talk--"

Taehyung closed the gap between us and placed his lips on mine tenderly, his eyes closing instantly as his hands cupped my cheeks softly. 

"T-Taehy--" Yoongi hesitated, pulling Taehyung away from me but winding up with a solid punch to the jaw. 

My body froze; my emotions so very confused on what to feel. Shocked, hurt, angry, upset... Who knows? 

"You are nothing but a liar, Yoongi." Taehyung hissed, regret panning across his face as Yoongi slowly straightened up, holding his jaw. "I ignored your lies because Hana likes you. But physically seeing you two together.. I can't allow it. It makes me sick."

"Taehyung, stop.." I stammered, holding onto his arm. "You're overreacting." 

"Overreacting?" He kept his eyes on Yoongi, watching his every move. "Yoongi loves you, Hana. Not some girl, but you. The blind, dimwitted girl he spoke of. You."

Was he there the whole time?

"But he knows that I love you. He also knows that Hobi loves you. MY, doesn't EVERYONE just love you, Park Hana?" Taehyung sighed, stepping back a bit. "What a lucky girl. Having not just one or two, but three guys all fighting for your attention. But out of all of us.. Why him? I know why you don't love me. But why not Hobi? He's truthful, honest... Happy. You don't deserve someone who doesn't even know how to show emotion!" 

"What do you know?" I snapped. "What do you know about Yoongi?"

"Excuse me?" Taehyung went into a fit of laughter. "I've known him for a very long time, Hana. What do I know?"

"Nothing. You know nothing. Because you're blind too. Everyone is blind to one specific thing. Mine might be love, but yours.. Yours is Yoongi. You're blind to who he is and you won't ever see who he is because you're like this!" 

"Excuse me?" He repeated. "He is full of nothing but lies.. But if that is what you see in a guy, then have him. You don't deserve Hobi." 

"Who the hell is talking about Hobi? I don't deserve any of you ing people! You're all too great for me and I have no intention of being involved intimately with ANY of you!" I yowled, gathering the attention of Namjoon and Nana. 

"Whoa, whoa!" Namjoon panicked, bolting over to us and pulling me away from Taehyung. "What the hell is going on here?" 

Nana glanced at Yoongi and then at Taehyung before finally landing on me. 

My chest rose and fell with nothing but pure anger and frustration as tears slipped down my cheeks once more. " you all!" I screamed. 

"Hana, stop." Namjoon held my shoulders and peered down at me. "Breath. Calm down. Whatever happened, forget it. You don't mean anything of what you're saying." 

Yoongi rubbed his jaw a bit, his eyes glossy as he stared at Taehyung. "Just stop. You caused this entire scene by acting on your own foolish desires. The entire reason why I took her out here was because she was upset. Look what you've done, does she look happy to you?"

"How the would you make her happy?" Taehyung spat, Nana pulling on his arm and quietly begging him to stop. 

I went to retaliate but Namjoon shook his head, his eyebrows furrowing with anger. "Hana, don't you dare say anything. Let's go."

"No, I came out here with Yoon--"

"I don't care." Namjoon got impatient and picked me up, putting me over his shoulder and ignoring my yowls of complaints. "We're going back. Come back when you two are done causing problems."

"Namjoon!" I smacked his back. "Put me down!" 

But he ignored me and continued to walk back to the minbak. He ignored my wails for him to put me down, my curses at the entire situation, and my sobs. He ignored them all, putting me down only when we were back at the minbak. 

Jin came over to me and looked at me with shock. "What happened?" 

"Don't ask her ." Namjoon pointed a stern finger at Jin. 

"Must be mad. Even you're pissed off." Jin wasn't even surprised at Namjoon's tone. 

"This is why this was a horrible idea!" Namjoon roared, pulling at his hair. "I KNEW something like this was going to happen." 

"Oh, the love square thing going on?" Jin sighed, crossing his arms to his chest in disappointment. "I know. We both saw it." 

"This needs to stop." Namjoon sighed, staring at Jin intensely. "We came here for Jungkook so let's finish it out. That boy needs to keep his spirits up and if this does just that, then so be it. But after this, we're all going to sit the down and talk about this contract. I'm about ready to force you to end it." 

I covered my face with my hands. This all just spiralled out of control.

"I don't want to. The boys, not Yoongi, Hobi, or Taehyung, but the other boys including myself, enjoy your company." He repeated what he had said to me over the phone before. "But I can't stand seeing my friends tear each other apart for a girl. I can't stand it and I won't stand for it." 

"I told her to get rid of her feelings." Jin mumbled.

"It isn't just her, Jin." Namjoon carefully removed my hands from my face and used his thumb to wipe away the tears that fell. "It is the boys as well. Even Yoongi, whom I thought would be the one to give us the least amount of troubles." Namjoon lowered his face to mine and smiled briefly. "Stop crying, please. I'm sorry for this whole situation."

"What's going on?" Jungkook asked as him and Jimin entered the Minbak. "Taehyung, Yoongi, Hoseok, and Nana are out there arguing.." He stopped when he saw me, a frown playing on his face. 

"Jungkook, it was just a small dispute." Namjoon stood up, giving me a quick embrace before he took off Yoongi's jacket and threw it towards Jin. "How about you rest a while?" 

I didn't respond and just called into bed, pulling the covers over my entire body.

"Was this a bad idea?" Jungkook's voice fell. 

"No." Namjoon sighed. "Taehyung just flew off the handle a little. The issue will be resolved by tomorrow and we'll all have fun for the rest of the time we're here." 

I bit my lip and sobbed as quietly as I could to myself as I listened to more footsteps enter the minbak. 

"I'm going to bed." Hoseok sighed. "I don't know what's going on but I'm already done with it." 

"Me too.." Jimin added quietly. 

I listened to blankets ruffle as the two seemed to get into their small beds on the floor. 

" you, Min Yoongi." Taehyung sighed. 

" you too." Yoongi sighed as well. 

"What did I ing say about fighting?" Namjoon yowled at the both of them. "Don't come in here and start this up!" 

"We're done." The both of them stated, blankets rustling again. 

"Oh man.." Jungkook whined. 

I felt a hand placed on my back and the weight shifted a bit as someone sat down. They moved so their mouth was close to my ear. "Ignore the situation, dear." It was Im Nana. "It'll pass." 

Yoongi has feelings me.. As I've gathered before this situation..

Taehyung and Hobi do too..

I have feelings for Yoongi..

Everyone else knows everything. 

Is this what Hyun Ki was talking about? That I would hurt many people, including myself?

I'm doing nothing but breaking the boys apart... 

What do I do? 

What can I do? 

I'm so lost...

And angry...

And hurt...

I hate everything.

 

Wew, drama. Honestly, I love a little drama. Hehe. BUT! I'm so sorry for this coming so late. I had an audition Friday that I've was stressing about ALL during that week leading up to it so I hardly wrote. When I say stressing, I mean I was hardcore dying. I didn't eat for like days and I nearly passed out during the audition lol.. But I did it and I did very well, I get to hear the results this coming week! Hopefully sooner rather than later but who knows... Anyways, that is why this chapter is a little late so I apologize! 

But now.. Everyone's feelings are out on the palate for people to tear at and view. How do you feel? Obviously this whole situation was a little difficult for the characters and everyone was affecting, though some small. I honestly feel a little bad for them.. And I even wrote them lol. Oh well! I look forward to your comments and I hope you continue to enjoy! Thanks so much for the support! ~PandaBiscuit~