022

7 Bangtan Princes

Jungkook was completely zoned out while staring at his coffee and was as still as a rock as I drank mine, just watching him. 

He's probably thinking of his mother again, right? I shouldn't disturb him.. But his coffee will get cold. I but my half empty cup down and pulled out my phone, taking a picture of Jungkook. The snap of the camera took him out of his daze and he looked up, rubbing his eyes.

"You okay there?" I asked. 

"Yeah." He sighed, sipping his now slightly cold coffee. "I find myself zoning out a lot more nowadays and I can't help it.." 

"Understandable." I grabbed his coffee and pushed him mine. "Mine is still warm, have mine."

"No, it's o--"

"Just take it." I laughed, drinking his coffee and hiding my digust. "Coffee isn't my thing anyways." 

"Then why go for coffee.." He chuckled nervously as he drank mine, clearly happy it was warm and tasted better. 

"Because I can." I smiled again. "You should call out Taehyung today." I titled my head to the side a bit when he gave a weak smile. "Do you not want to?"

"I want to see Taehyung.. But I'm embarrassed that he has to see me like this." 

"Why? You show yourself to me just fine. You've known him longer, you should be more comfortable with him." 

"I know. I don't know why I feel embarrassed." He shrugged, finishing off the drink as I did too. "Will you hangout with Taehyung and I today then?"

"Me?" My eyes widened in surprise. "Why can't you just go with him?"

"Please?" He gave me his pleading eyes and I completely melted. This kid.. I swear he can get whatever he wants just by looking at someone. 

"Okay, fine. Call him up and see what he wants to do. I'll be a thirdwheel." I sighed, watching his giddy self as he pulled out his phone and called him immediately. 

"Tae?" Jungkook smiled a bit when Taehyung supposedly picked up. "Do you want to go out today? ... Hana is with me. ... What do you want to do? ... No, that's boring! ... Let's do that, Hana is good at it. I beat her once at it though." I have him a quizzical look but he just ignored it. "I'll come get you. ... Yeah, we'll be there soon. ... Bye." He hung up.

"So what are we going to do that apparently you beat me at?" 

"Bowling."

"Oh, yes." I smirked devilishly. "I'll beat you both this time." 

"Sure." He grumbled, jokingly. "Let's go get Tae then."

I wish I could call him Tae. It's cute. 

--

"Tae, get in." Jungkook rolled down the window and flagged him down. "You got shotgun cause Hana took the back." 

But instead of Taehyung getting in the front, he got into the back and stared at me for a while before flashing a wide, rectangular smile. A smile from him that was very, very rare and that I've only seen a few times before. It was so pure, innocent, and cute... I couldn't help but smile with him. 

"I'm so happy that my Kookie called me out after so long. Are you over your depression?" Taehyung joked, leaning forward into the back of Jungkook's seat. 

"Yah, it's not depression." Jungkook drove off. "Why are you so happy today?"

"Because I'm with my Kookie." He glanced back at me. "And Hana." 

I awkwardly shifted and watched out the window. I pity him... After seeing him basically plead to date me... I've come to pity him more than I did when it was just his issues with Dae Young. I pity him because I can't help him. I can't date him. But... I want to know where my feelings lie. I'll have to take him out on an actual date like Yoongi suggested... Hobi too. Should I try that on Yoongi? He's know why I'm doing it though and he'd know that I was feeling something different with him... I shouldn't.

"Noona!" Jungkook yowled, startling me.

"Huh?" I looked around in alarm.

"We've been calling your name this entire time. Do you agree with Tae and I or not?" 

"Uh.. I wasn't listening at all." I admitted, a bit embarrassed. "What is it?" 

"Never mind." Taehyung answered for Jungkook and reached to the front, turning up the radio loudly.

"Yah, Tae, put your seatbelt on and leave the radio down." Jungkook scolded, turning the radio back down.

"Hana doesn't have hers on."

"Sh!" I hissed at him but of course it was too late.

"I'm going to pull this car over if you two don't put your seatbelts on." 

I quickly put on mine and gave an odd face to Taehyung as he switched to the middle seat and buckled himself up. 

"Why are you so close to me?" I scowled. 

"Deal with it, princess." 

"Princess?" I raised an eyebrow.

He gave a wink and turned his attention back on to Jungkook. "Can't you drive faster? I want to bowl!"

"You're so bipolar... You've been so mopey, angry, and rude for weeks but now all the sudden you're showing signs of your old, playful self. What's gotten into you?"

"Lov--" I covered Taehyung's mouth before he could finish. He my hand, causing me to pull back in disgust, and finished anyways. "Love, Kookie. I fell in love again." 

I rubbed the nasty saliva off of my hand and onto my poor jeans, a clearly disgusted look plastered on my face. 

"With who? You never told me." Jungkook asked but the way he spoke told me that he already had a clear guess. Now that I know Taehyung's feelings towards me.. I'm pretty sure everyone else noticed it before either Taehyung or I did. Kind of embarrassing to think about but what can I do about it? 

"Just someone." He glared at me. "Someone who doesn't have the name Hana." 

I shrugged and stared out the window. "Jungkook, do you have handsanitizer?"

"No... Why?" 

"So I can sanitize my hands... And so I can pour it into this kid's mouth." I sighed. 

"Wow." Taehyung scoffed. "Can you believe this? She's mad cause I don't love her." 

"I'm not mad because of that." I rolled my eyes. 

"I think you are."

"I think you're wrong."

"I think you're wrong too."

"I think you should shut up."

"I think you're cute."

I stared at him in shock, blushing a bit. Jungkook glanced at us through the rearview mirror and shifted awkwardly in his seat. 

"Hey, guys, on second thought, let us listen to the radio." Jungkook turned the volume up loudly so that it was impossible to talk without screaming. 

I covered my eyes and gave Taehyung a dirty look. Wipe that stupid grin off your face. I'm afraid you'll stir up feelings within me at this rate...

Taehyung rocked back and forth with a serious expression, staring blankly in front of us. Well now that it is gone.. I want it back. He looks angry and mean again when he's like this. 

After a while, we finally reached the bowling alley and Jungkook shut off the car after parking on the side of the road.

"We're here." Jungkook cleared his throat and got out.

I got out as well only to be shoved the rest of the way as Taehyung didn't have the patience for me to move. I scoffed, straightened out my clothes, and stood right up. 

"Jerk." I grumbled, linking arms with Jungkook. "Let's go, quickly." 

Taehyung trailed along behind us as we entered the building and found the front desk to request a lane. Once we paid in advance and got situated at the lane we were on, we slipped on our shoes and sought out the balls we would use. 

I went to reach for one but Taehyung snatched it from me and pushed me a bit. "Mine." He grumbled and then returned. 

"Fine, not like there is 50 others in the place." I hissed under my breath and went further to find another of the same weight, trekking back after I had succeeded in finding one. 

Jungkook had put our names in already and he was the first up. "I'm going to beat both of you." Jungkook winked as he grabbed his ball and went up to bowl.

"Yeah right." I laughed as he bowled, distracting him a bit and the ball went straight to the gutter. 

He his heel and glared at me. "You little.."

"What? Say it!" I playfully yelled at him. 

"Nothing!" He stuck his tongue out and got his ball back, throwing it again and knocking down only 7 of the pins. 

"Good luck with it now." I teased, watching as Taehyung went up there. 

"He's really good at this game." Jungkook warned.

"So good." Taehyung countered with a wink. "Just watch." 

Taehyung threw both his turns straight into the gutter, laughter erupting from all three of us.

"So you guys were sarcastic?" I finally spoke when I gathered myself. "I was expecting some hardcore competition." 

"I've never seen him bowl." Jungkook admitted. "I was just guessing." 

Taehyung gave a peace sign as he sat and I went up there for my turn. I knocked half down the first time and then half after. 

The game went by with Jungkook and I leading majorly. But somewhere in the middle, Taehyung had snapped into a competitive moment or something because he was knocking down pins left and right with a few strikes. By the time the game ended, he had knocked Jungkook into last and was very close to my score.

"So you are good at this game.." My jaw dropped a bit. "Why did you so much in the beginning?"

"Because I wasn't serious." He titled his head slightly to the side and smirked. "But I am now, Princess. Look out in game two." 

Competitive. All three of us are.. This'll be interesting.

All three of us went serious for the final game and bowled with our minds focused only on the game, no distractions. The game started off with Jungkook and I beating Taehyung badly again but it took a turn in the middle as I was knocked to last. Taehyung chased after Jungkook the entire time and ended up knocking Jungkook into second and won. 

"How the hell do you do that? You at the game but when you're serious, you become a pro?" I complained.

"Who said I at it?" Taehyung sighed, shrugging. "Let's go get some smoothies." 

"It's cold." Jungkook sighed as well, unlacing his bowling shoes. "Besides, noona and I already had drinks today. Warm drinks." 

"So? I won the last game and I decided I want smoothies."

"Fine, fine." I compromised as I took the balls back and gathered the shoes. "We'll have smoothies." 

Instead of finding some other place to go, I just ordered smoothies to go from the bowling alley and joined the guys back at the lane with the drinks. 

"There. Smoothies." I mumbled, handing them out. "I guessed on flavors but I know you guys well enough now to assume what you'd like. Let's get going so we can give up our lane to other people." 

"But I wanted to go somewhere and have them." Taehyung complained but I just shook my head. 

"Not today. Let's go." I sipped on my drink and gave a small smile before leading the boys out of the building to find Jungkook's car.

Just as we were about to climb in my phone rang, causing the boys to pause and look at me. 

"Go on, I'll take the call out here." I motioned for them to get into the car as I sought out my phone, answering it once the boys were inside the car. "Hello?" 

"Hana, I hear you got a new job!" It was my mom. 

"Yeah.. No longer at the nightclub." I sighed, getting in the car as I spoke. "I'm out right now, what do you need? Or did you just call to talk about that?"

"Actually, I do need you home real fast. Ji Ae and Hyun Ki as well but they're already on their way. If you're out with someone, just bring them along, it'll be a short visit."

"Is it important?" I really don't want her meeting Taehyung. 

"Yes. You better get your over here. If Ji Ae beats you here, you know you're in trouble, she's always late." She hung up before I could have a say.

"Hey Jungkook, I'm going to become your GPS for a second. My mom wants me back at her house for something, it should only take a minute."

"Deal." Jungkook easily agreed, sipping his smoothie. "Just tell me the street name." 

"_____." I sipped mine as well. "Thanks, by the way."

"I get to meet Hana's mom.." Taehyung snickered, glancing back at me from the passenger's seat. 

"You're staying in the car." I playfully scolded him. "Drink your smoothie and turn around.." 

Surprisingly, he gave me a nasty look but listened to me. Taehyung is different today and I can't understand why. It's like someone just flipped a switch on him.

We all rode in with the radio on low, not speaking until we arrived on the street. I gave the address and waited for him to pull over on the side of the road before I climbed out and left them, quickly entering the house without knocking. 

"Mom?" I called, finding her in the living room with Hyun Ki and Ji Ae. Crap. She beat me. That was unfair anyways, she was already on her way when I received the call from mom. "What is it?" 

Hyun Ki stood up, looking guilty, while Ji Ae watched me with confusion. "Baby sister is here..." He seemed uneasy. 

"So, do you have something to tell me?" Mom glanced up at me as well, looking calm but sounding a bit irritated. 

"Uh, no?" I stood in front of the three, uncomfortable already. Did she find out about the fake engagement party? 

"What is this?" She held up a dazzling silver, diamond cut ring. What the crap? I've never seen that in my life. 

Hyun Ki burst into nervous laughter. "Remember, you bought it by mistake the other day with mom's card?" 

"What, I ne-" He covered my mouth and smiled widely at mom. 

Ji Ae smirked a bit. "Why do I have to be here? I have nothing to do with this?" 

"This was very expensive, Hana." Mom ignored Ji Ae and glared at me as Hyun Ki removed his hand. "VERY expensive. What do you even need it for?"

"I didn-"

"It was a mistake, remember?" Hyun Ki growled, flashing another fake smile. "I'll help Hana make up for it." 

"You will pay me back, Hana. And your brother is being nice enough to help you out. Half of your pay check goes to me and the rest to your bills. Got it?" 

"How much was it?" I sighed. 

"You bought it." She snapped back. 

"Around 5 million won, more or less..." Hyun Ki responded. ($5,000 USD. Actually pretty cheap for diamond cut... Yikesss) 

My jaw about dropped but I nodded anyways. "I can have it paid off in a few weeks."

"What kind of job do you have?" Ji Ae stood in alarm. 

"Don't worry about it." I crossed my arms, clearly unhappy. Hyun Ki will be paying me back for the rest of his life. 

"Well, why did I have to come?" Ji Ae asked, impatient now. 

"Because I wanted to tell you three that my card is no longer available for each of you to use, not even for emergencies. I wanted to tell the three of you personally so that I knew you got it cleared. Now you can't use the excuse that you didn't see my text or didn't receive it. If anything gets bought that I didn't clear, all three of you are in serious trouble, even if only one of you did it."

"That's not fair." Hyun Ki pouted but I glared at him and he shut up. Says the idiot putting blame on me. How the hell did he accidently buy such an expensive ring anyways? He's such a liar. 

"Too bad.." Mom trailed off and looked beyond my shoulder. "Who are you?"

Please don't be Taehyung. Please don't be Taehyung. "Hello! I'm Kim Taehyung!" For s sake. 

I turned around sharply and glared at him, Jungkook appearing only moments later. "I'm Jeon Jungkook."

"Oh my..." Ji Ae blinked lazily at them. "They're really handsome..." 

"Why did you guys come in?" I asked as they approached me. "I told you to wait. This isn't even your house, how can you enter without knocking?"

"I tried to stop him but he wanted to meet your mother." Jungkook spoke quietly. "And then I kind of wanted to as well." 

"Well, what sweet boys." My mom faked a smile. "Would you guys like dinner?" 

"No!" I answered for them. "They just had smoothies and were going home." 

"Smoothies isn't food." Taehyung grumbled. 

"Stop it." I hissed under my breath. "I don't want my mom seeing how rude you are. She'll kill me." 

"Then you better be prepared to die." He joked but ended up backing off, looking a bit hurt at my words. 

"Well it was nice to meet you two, it seems Hana doesn't want to stay long." Mom faked another smile. "Why don't you three go? I'll talk to your siblings a bit longer, Hana, and they'll tell you what I say." 

"Okay.." I nodded slowly and began leading the boys out of my house. "You two really need to learn to listen to me at least once in a while." 

"We were harmless." Jungkook pouted. "What'd she want?" 

"Hyun Ki bought something and blamed it on me. I'll just ask Yoongi for help to pay it off since I'm working for him anyways. In return, he won't have to pay me for the next few weeks." I sighed. 

"Why don't you just say it wasn't you?" Taehyung asked, a bit dazed. 

"My mom won't listen to me. Compared to Hyun Ki and Ji Ae, I'm a nightmare child. Even though I'm more behaved than those two, they claim innocence in front of our parents and get away with it. It really ticks me off but whatever." 

"Whatever." Taehyung repeated, getting in the back and pouting when I sat up front with Jungkook. 

"Where to now?" Jungkook smiled at me. 

"I want to go home." I sighed. "You two are welcome to join me if you wish. I can dig out some video games or something."

"DEAL!" Taehyung cried from the back. 

"Calm down." Jungkook laughed. "Watch the smoothies, make sure they don't spill."

"They're empty." I remarked as I handed them all to Taehyung to deal with.

"They can still leak with the little that is left." Jungkook responded quietly as he pulled onto the road. "To Hana's house!" 

I have a feeling they'll be over late. At least I'm not alone. 

--

"So nothing eventful happened today?" Jungkook asked as we wrapped up another game of Mario Kart, him still winning. He's a ing overachiever, that is what is happening right now.

"Other than the event, nah." I sighed, downing another mouthful of water. "Where did Taehyung go?"

"He's right here." Jungkook pointed down on the floor to a passed out Taehyung who cuddled close to the couch. "He passed out a while ago. He dropped out cause he was tired but he blamed it on losing so much." 

"Cute." I clicked my tongue a bit. "Anyways, it is very late. You should wake him up and take him home."

"Or we could just stay the night here." Jungkook suggested.

"Or not." I sent an unamused glare.

He flashed a cute little smile and sprawled out on the floor beside Taehyung, yawning. "I'm too tired to drive.." 

"What a liar..." I shook my head, shutting off the console and the TV. "Fine. You two are sleeping out here though."

"Duh." Jungkook giggled. 

I disappeared down the hall, seeking out two large blankets and a pillow before heading back to them. "I don't have another pillow."

"You have like 3 in your bed."

"Those are mine." I grumbled. "You come here too often."

"You allow me too." Jungkook stood up with another smile. "Thanks, Noona~" 

I tossed him one of the blankets and crouched down beside Taehyung. "Hopefully he moves to the couch later in the night otherwise he'll be sore all day."

"We'll both be sore... It's a hard floor and a hard couch."

I sighed and carefully lifted Taehyung's head, slipping the pillow under his head and then placing the blanket over him, making sure his body was covered. 

"There. Sleep well." I stood up and stretched. "I'll make breakfast in the morning but don't wake me up to do it." 

"Deal." Jungkook flashed a thumbs up at me and watched as I went to my room. 

They're causing me a lot of trouble. But they're cute doing it so who cares. 

I got around for bed and was just about to slip into bed when Jungkook opened the door. 

"Do you knock?" I blinked lazily at him. If he had been 5 minutes sooner, he would've seen me getting dressed... Idiot... "What do you need?" 

He smiled cheekily, bundled himself up in the blanket I gave him, and jumped into my bed.

"Yah, what do you think you're doing?" I pushed on him, trying to keep from laughing at how funny he looked all wrapped up in the blanket.

"I want to sleep here." He wiggled a bit to make room for me and then buried the rest of his face in the blanket. "Goodnight."

"You can't sleep here!" I protested.

"Why not? We slept together before."

"You were sad, it was justified."

"Then I'm sad." 

"Jungkook."

He ignored me. 

"Jungkook!"

He ignored me again. 

"You cause way too much trouble." I growled, shutting the door and turning off the lights. "You're lucky I'm too tired to argue." 

I slipped under the sheets and faced my back to Jungkook. 

I wonder what I should do tomorrow... 

Just as I finally relaxed and was about to doze off, the door opened to reveal Taehyung. I swear...

And just as I thought, he slipped in bed beside me as well, squishing me in between himself and Jungkook. 

"Taehyung.." I grumbled, trying to push him off. "Go back out there."

He didn't respond and in moments, I heard him snore.

I can't tell if that is fake or not.

I just decided to deal with it and forced myself to go to sleep, annoyed. 

But sometime during the night, both the boys had managed to make my space even smaller and then to the point that I got out of bed and slept on the couch with the blanket Taehyung left out. 

--

"Look, it's Chico!" Jungkook yowled. "Where were you yesterday?" 

"I named that dog." Taehyung mumbled.

"I know." 

"You're going to wake up Hana."

"It's your fault she's even out here." Jungkook scolded.

"Mine? You also took over her bed! Besides, I don't even remember moving..."

"Your sleep walking habits are annoying." 

"Let's just go. I don't want to wake her up." 

"Why do you care so much? Do you actually have feelings for her?" 

"Something like that." Taehyung sighed. "It all came rather suddenly, to be honest. But I can tell she likes Hobi."

"Hobi hyung? I thought she liked Yoongi..."

"Yoongi?" 

"Yeah. She's always around Yoongi." 

"She's around Hobi too." Taehyung added.

"Well then who does she like? Maybe it's you and she just doesn't want to deal with the end of the contract? She also treats you differently than the rest of us." 

"She does?"

"A little, yeah."

"What about you? She adores you."

"She told me that I'm like a little brother to her. She rejected me before I could even try and win her over."

Jungkook likes me?

"You like Hana?"

"A little. But I also like someone else."

"I think you're just confusing respect for love." Taehyung laughed a little. "But besides who she likes or if she likes anyone, it doesn't matter. She won't act on anything because of the contract."

"You know who's fault it was to put that stupid term down at the end of the contract?"

"I know." Taehyung sighed again. "I regret it." 

"Are you still trying to win her over?"

"Not purposefully. I can't help it sometimes." 

"Loser." Jungkook laughed. "Should we go, like you suggested?"

I blinked open my eyes with a yawn and sat up, gathering their attention immediately. 

"Too late." Taehyung mumbled. "Did we wake you up?" 

"No. I'm just not very comfortable on this couch." I sighed, pretending like I didn't hear anything. So Taehyung is serious... And now Jungkook sort of likes me.. But he's not much of an issue since he said he liked someone else. I wonder who. 

"Sorry." They both spoke at the same time. 

"It's fine." I chuckled, patting Chico as he came over. "Look how big you're getting.." 

"I have a question." Jungkook asked, a bit concerned.

"What?" 

"How does he go to the bathroom often? You're never home." 

"He's trained to go both outside and on pads." 

"When did you train him to do that? You never have time with him." Jungkook pressed still. "That's pretty cool though." 

"He was already trained, apparently. I found out when he kept going to the bathroom on sheets I'd leave on the floor somewhere. So I just decided to buy those dog pads for him and he uses them when he needs to." 

"That's cool." Jungkook mumbled. "I'm hungry." 

"Okay, let me make something."

"I'll help." Taehyung offered but I rejected.

"No, just watch TV or something, I got it." 

"Are you grumpy?" Taehyung continued to tail me while Jungkook played with Chico. 

"No, why would I be grumpy?" You woke me up and made me sleep on the couch, of course I'm grumpy.

"You look grumpy. Let me help." Taehyung tsked.

"No, go away." I scolded him when he tried to walk past me so he ended up just standing in the archway, his hands in his pockets as he watched me prepare the food. "When are you two leaving this morning? I spent all day with you two yesterday."

"You spent all day with Yoongi and Jungkook. You spent half the day with me." Taehyung cockily corrected.

"Taehyung, I'm not in the mood."

"So you are grumpy."

"No, I'm just not in the mood to mess around. It doesn't mean I'm grumpy." I sighed, churning the pre-made pancake mix from the box. "How many pancakes do you guys want? You know what, forget I asked that, I'll just make a lot and hope you guys eat them all. Should be no problem." 

"We'll leave after we eat." Taehyung mumbled before leaving the kitchen. 

Was I too harsh? It's Taehyung, after all... Being too harsh with him doesn't exist, does it? Lately, I don't know. He flipped a switch so fast so I don't know what to do with him. I guess. 

I quickly prepared the breakfast and left it on the counter for the boys to eat after I grabbed myself a plate. 

"These are good." Jungkook commented as he stuffed himself quickly. 

"They're okay." I mumbled around my food. "What are you guys going to be up to after you leave?" 

Jungkook looked to Taehyung, his mouth too full to speak. Taehyung sighed and shrugged a bit.

"I have people to meet with." Taehyung responded after a little bit. "I don't know what he is going to do."

Jungkook pouted, swallowed his food, and spoke. "I guess I'll hang out with Jimin then. He just came back from his family's resort, after all."

"I'm glad you two have things to do then. It'll leave me with peace." I jokingly added. 

"Who are you meeting with?" Jungkook questioned Taehyung.

"Soo Young and Dae Young." 

"Dae Young?" I perked my head up. "Why Dae Young?" 

"Because." Taehyung glared at me. Welp, there goes his playful nature from yesterday. He's back. 

"You shouldn't." Jungkook and I spoke at the same time. 

"Who cares?" 

"Taehyung, why are you being rude again?" Jungkook pouted as he finished his food off. "Go back to how you were yesterday. That was the closest you've been to your old self in years." 

Taehyung just sighed, finished off his food, and handed his dish to Jungkook. "I'm taking my leave." 

"I can drive you home." Jungkook fumbled to his feet and followed Taehyung a bit, taking a short trip to th kitchen to drop off the dishes on the counter. 

"I can take the bus. I'm going to Suwon anyways." 

"Taehyung!" 

Taehyung left quickly without a word to me. Jungkook hurried over to me and gave me a small smile. "I'll talk to you later, Noona. Thank you!" 

He patted Chico's head, slipped on his Timberlands, and ran out the door to catch up with Taehyung in a panic. 

And with that, my house slipped back into silence as I finished off my meal, frowning. I guess I liked it better when they were here. 

I took care of my dishes and rinsed off the others, telling myself that I would wash them completely later even though I knew that it would probably be a while since I hated cleaning. 

Chico circled my legs, whining for attention. "It's too cold for a walk." I knelt down and played with his ears. "Do you miss Nova? I kind of do too. Mom has had her a while, huh?" He tried to my face but I pushed him away. "No thanks. How about a bath? Let's give you a bath." 

Chico got a bath, I ended up cleaning the dishes after all, I cleaned up my bedroom, and I even did a bit of laundry. My day ended with most of my chores done out of boredom and not a single text or phone call from any of the guys.

I couldn't tell if I liked it or hated it. 

 

Just a cute, kinda short, chapter :) But wow, okay. I was gone a bit more than a week. I forgot that when I got back from my vacation, I had a whole bunch of things to do the following week. But... I'm back! And my schedule is back to normal! Updates will come every week or so once again :) I'm going to start bringing out the conflict in this FF a bit more as I'm reaching the mid-point.. Any changing ships with the characters? Hana seems to favor one over all the rest, can you see who? ;) If not, you'll soon see~ Thanks for reading!! ~PandaBiscuit~