Lies 003

It Was A Lie
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"WHAT!?" Jinyoung almost scream.

The boy look at his friend, "What? I'm taking her back to my apartment." 

"Mark, you don't even know her. I know she's a girl and I see what you see. But, you can't sim-"

"Dude, I'm bring her to my apartment, not yours." Mark reply and walk out from the room, left his friend hanging.

-----

"Did you know Mark?" Jackson ask as he was sitting with the girl.

"Mark?" Soojin ask. Who is Mark?

"The boy that bring you here, he's Mark. Do you know him?"

"Of course I don't know him."

"Did your name is really Soojin? Not Sandra?"

"Sandra? Who is San-"

"Let's go, I'm bringing you to some place to stay." Mark suddenly come out and taking his key on the desk near the computer.

Soojin look at him, "Where's?" She ask.

"Just somewhere. Small room but enough with you, I think."

Soojin turn to look at Jinyoung and Jackson, then turn to look at Mark, "Can I believe you?"

"Up to you. Either you want to stay here or follow me, it's your choices." Mark shrugged his shoulder.

Soojin wake up and walk to Mark, "Better go than stay here."

Jackson and Jinyoung just stunned as Mark follow Soojin walk out from the office.

"Jinyoung, is that really Soojin or Sandra?" Jackson ask still looking two figure through the glass door.

"I know right. I'm confius too but Mark bringing her to his apartment." Jinyoung reply without

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter