Lies 010

It Was A Lie
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It has been passed 3 days since the last time she met Mark and she missed him so much. She wanted to meet him again.

Crap! Soojin, stopped it!

Today is her day off. She's ended up rolling on the bed and doing nothing. She know she hate Mark. But, she also know that she's actually being in love with him.

The 3 days passed's conversation rolling over her mind,

"Why are you here again?" Soojin asked while walked beside him. After the day she met Mark, Mark come again the next day in the exact time at the exact place.

"Just accompany you." Mark replied.

"I don't need companion." Soojin said without looking at him.

"I know. But, at least I tried to make things easy for me instead of get a called because someone is dying."

"Mark, I don't like this. I know you has been faced many cases, but I know how to take care of myself." She tried to make things soft so Mark will not insulted her again.

"Why are you running from house and decided to faces all this alone?" He asked.

Soojin gulped her bitter saliva, "That's none of your business."

"You can always tell me if you need someone to talk to." Mark said, look over a young girl beside him.

Pretty much, she really look like Sandra and suddenly he believed in miracle which God make him met her and faces this cruel world together. Or, maybe God wants him to take care of her, because she seems like another innoncent girl that are give up with their life but not choose suicide as a solving problem.

​​​​​​"Thanks for your kindness but I'm good with my life now." Soojin replied.

"Are you hate me that much?" His question make her stunned in return.

Did she really hate Mark Tuan? Or did she just don't want to feels the pains of being loved?

"Of course, not. I just hate to knows someone, being closer with them and at the ended they left me." Soojin being honest. Hopefully, Mark would understand her.

"I'm not thinking to left you." He replied.

Her heartbeat went fast and she don't like any of it. She's don't like to have them beat fast and feelings uncomfortable.

"I'm not thinking to stay with you forever either." She said.

"Why don't you just accept my offer? And, stay with me." He asked, being straight.

"As I said, I'm not your Sandra an-"

"I don't see you as Sandra. She's my passed." Mark cut her off.

Soojin stopped to walk and stand in front of Mark, making him stopped to walk and look at the girl in front of him with softened look.

"Can we not met each other again?" She asked. She don't have any intentions to said that but she must to or else she's going to feel hurts. Although she don't even want to say that after all.

"Why don't we try to know each other first?" Mark asked. Giving up is not exist in his life.

"Why must we do that?"

"Because I want to know what I want from you. I want to know why I keep looking for you even you had been rude to me and hurting me with those words." Mark replied.

"You just missed Sandra and see me as her. I don't want to risks my life just because of that." Soojin replied.

"I've move on since 2 years ago, Soojin. I just shocked to met you the other day. I thought you're her but I'm wrong because you both have different personalities but still I'm looking for you. I want to know why." He seems desperated.

"Maybe because you found me as entertains things for you to do when you're bored." Soojin shrugged her shoulder.

"I'm not someone who like to do those funny

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter