Lies 008

It Was A Lie
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Okay, so now you guys better to not slap any cops that insulting you because you will ended up in a jail. To be honest, if that cop was Mark Tuan, I'm willing to stay in jail as long as he want but not Soojin.

She come over to Seoul and she just want to have a better life. She just want to make some new friends, she want to be loved by a man and looking around this beautiful world while she can without any accident happen just like now.

But, maybe this is cursed. For being rude with her mom. Her family. For leaving her mom in state of worried about her daughter now was missing but that!

She didn't get any calls from her family and she wasn't expect they will call her too.

"Lock her up." Mark command as he took his seat on his place after entered the police office and began to distract himself with the case files while the other officers was guessing what happen with their leader bring out the same girl where he ever said that he don't want to meet her again.

"What is his name?" Soojin whispered to Jinyoung who was hesitated to follow Mark's instruction.

"Mark." He replied in soft whisper, hoping that Mark wouldn't notice it.

"Full name" She's whispered again.

"Mark Tuan."

"Didn't you hear what I said?" Mark asked as he saw that Jinyoung still standing still while the girl was standing beside him.

Soojin her upper lips, "You can't do this to me." She barked out. Whatever it is, he's the one who start it first.

Mark clicked his tongue, "Well, I can and I just did it."

"You're the one who messed up with me." Soojin ever being claimed as coward before when she's in high school. Yes, she is. But now, there's no way to being such a coward infront of person name's, Mark Tuan.

"You SLAPPED me." And the officers gasped as they know what had happen.

Jackson closed his eyes before shook his head slowly while rubbing his nose bridge, as he know this will not turn out well. The girl going to dead and she's run away from home for nothing.

"You INSULTED me." She replied.

Jinyoung though that if he was Soojin, he's now has passed out because earning a very sharped glared from Mark.

"That doesn't mean you can slap me." Mark snapped.

"And just because I'm being rude with you before that doesn't mean you can insulted me and hurting my pride, Mark Tuan!" He's stunned.

Mark Tuan.

She just call him by his full name. Mark ing Tuan.

"Just because I told you to move on with your life from your Sandra, that doesn't mean you can hunt me like this. You can't make my life miserable like this! And I don't ask for your help in the first place AND! FOR YOUR INFORMATION, I DIDN'T RUDE WITH ANYONE IF THAT PERSON WASN'T RUDE TO ME FIRST!" She clenched her teeth.

A loud bang echoing around the place, make the officers including Jackson and Jinyoung stumble. It was Mark hit the wooden table with his fist.

If eyes can kill people, the girl must been dead by now for being so brave receiving the glared from his eyes.

That soft eyes. She's hurting. He spotted a tear at the corner of her eyes.

"And I don't want anything else but to be survived freely without you disturb me again. I will give my full cooperation for this case but please, after that, I don't want to involve anything with you again." She was pleading.

"Grandpa, I hope you will -" A door opened revealing a cop with an old man entering the office as they don't know what happen.

Both of them looking around as all the person was looking to them except those two person. Mark and that girl. They were glaring each other.

That old man pointed to Soojin with his trembling finger. "You know her?" A cop asking him and he nodded in return.

"Miss, do you know him?" That cop ask Soojin make her back to reality before spot the old man was looking at her.

"Do you know him?" That man repeated the question as Soojin didn't replied him.

"Yes, I know him." Soojin say and walk to the old man before bowed to him. He smile in return as he feel relieved to see her.

"You didn't send me a message." Soojin greet him.

He shooked his head in return, "You don't know how to?" Soojin asked she get what the old man tried to say and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter