Lies 006

It Was A Lie
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey, wait." That man tried to hold Soojin's hand when they are walking outside of the police office. Soojin snapped and stop walking before turn around and look at that man.

"What again?"

"At least let me sent you to somewhere you want to go." That man reply.

"Did people in Seoul was totally like this? Offering a rides to anyone who want to go somewhere? Even they don't know that person?"

"I bring you here, at least I should to drop you to somewhere safe."

"Did Seoul was really dangerous until everyone is talking about safety?"

"Yeah, you don't even know it. Even a taxi driver can be a murderer after their passengger."

Soojin gulped her saliva. She thought that was only in drama, but actually really happen in real life too.

"Even someone who are nice with you can kill you." He continue but Soojin seems didn't take it serious at his words and just walk to his car.

"Drop me to any landlord office. And when I say landlord office means landlord office not a police office or your apartment." She's babbling. That man smirked and click a button on his key before pushing himself on a driver side.

-------

"Man -"

Before Jinyoung can finish his words, Mark take his key on his desk and walk out from the office and stop at the top stairs while looking to the carpark. Soojin is following Jaebum.

"." Mark groaned and kick the vase on the corner of the floor.

Mark watch as the car dissapearing from his sight before he continue walking to his car and push himself on the driver side. He start the engine and start driving over the main road. 

He was thinking that she's really rude for talking like that and she didn't have any right to say all that to him when she don't know the whole story. And, how can a person like her survive in this world? Someone should kill her already just because of .

And why the Jaebum is helping her? Why do he need to help her when he should talking to Mark. He should say something to Mark because Mark is his bestfriend. Why the hell he choosing to go with Soojin when he know that Mark need someone to talk to after what Soojin did to him? 

-------

"So, I'm Jaebum, Mark's friend." Jaebum introduce while he still driving over the main road with medium speed.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter