Lies 004

It Was A Lie
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soojin dropped herself on the couch while Mark still crossing his arms looking to a girl infront of him. She's find this whole things that happen is ridiculous. How can a cop put a trust on her just like that when they just met about less than 5 minutes at some convenient store and now that cop is offering her to stay in his rich apartment?

How do she accept this whole situation when she never experienced any of this? Even he was a cop, she can't trust him easily. Who knows he got his own agenda?

But, looking at this hours, how do she's find a room to sleep for tonight? But, staying here, she can't guarantee herself to be safe either.

"I only helping you. I don't have any bad intentions." Mark barked out as he know what the girl had been thinking for.

"How do I know you didn't planned anything bad to me?" She's try to figure out.

"I know the rules. I know about a good manners. I'm not taking any advantages to someone I just met." He explained.

"Prove it."

-------

Soojin starring at the ceiling. She look on her right side, it was deep night outside. She didn't expect anything good would be happen like this. She know she's going to struggle hard for choosing to leave the house and make a journey to some city she never come before.

But, actually, things are doing well. God bless her. She met with a cop who at first arguing with her but ended up offering her to take ride to landlord office but actually he bring that girl to police office and once again she's ended up at his luxury plus rich apartment.

After a season of throwing a bombs to each other, Soojin accepted his offer with conditions which he has to sleep outside on the couch while she's taking the comfortable bed. She's conquer the whole night in his bedroom and locked the door while he's taking the living room, laying on his luxury couch.

She knew she's been demanded but this was the only way she could think to avoid the boy from her and throw her away in the midnight. He's going to win whatever she's fight for her dignity because he was a ing cop. He got a lot of mans to help him. So, before that happen, she's taking a demand moves, even the boy are now regretted for helping her.

-------

Mark let out his sigh. Why the hell he's feel nervous? He don't know the reason. And with all quiet environment, he could hear his breathing sound. This is uncomfortable.

Mark wake up with hissed and runs his finger over his hair. He removed the blanket from wrapping his body and let out a sigh. Mark take his phone on coffee table and slide the screen. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter