Lies 005

It Was A Lie
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mark knows he's been late. He should meet with his Deputy Chief on 8 am and now he's running out of time because the clock now was 8:45 am. Everybody might see his tough side but he also been a scaredy cat when it comes about 'Deputy Chief'.

They all know of his not-smiling, angry-face and his thick voice. And Mark really don't like when his Chief calling him to enter his office room. Because if he did that so, that's mean the world gonna end and all officers will hear that Chief shouting to him and Mark will bad mood all day and none of officers want to work with him that day.

He pushed the door and gasped when he see his Chief was standing infront of his desk, looking to door while crossing his arms.

Hell yeah! The worlds gonna end now.

"In my room. Now!" Chief Kim thick voice echo in the office. He walk in to his office leaving Mark still standing in the door frame.

Mark rolled his eyes as he watch his Chief walk futher and dissapearing inside his office room. On the other side, Jinyoung and Jackson just chuckled looking their bestfriend are frustrated.

"Good luck, man!" Jinyoung say while hold his laugh. Mark wrinkled his face in return and walk to his Deputy Chief's room.

Mark bowed to him and just looking down the floor. Didn't dare to take a sit infront on his Chief.

"I believe you got your excuse but I didn't accept any excuses right now because I want to know about new report of that murderer case." Chief Kim talk.

"My team still in searching the murderer and I already talk to the victim's family and insurance has completed the money that they deserved to get." Mark reply.

"I know about that!" His voice getting high make Mark closed his eyes and swallowed his salive. He's trying to control his boiling bloods inside him right now.

"It's been 3 weeks, Mark. 3 weeks and you still didn't catch the murderer? Did you think this whole case was a joke?"

"I'm doing my best with my team, sir." Mark reply still in his respected tones.

"I received that answer since the first week and -" 

Before Chief Kim can finished his sentences, Mark's phone was ringing make Mark flinched and take out his phone. "Sorry sir, but I need to answer this call." 

"Go on." Chief Kim gives permission for Mark to answer his phone call and Mark turn around and walk near to the door and answer his phone call.

"Catch her and bring her to my office. Right now!" Mark talking over his phone and ended the call before facing his Deputy Chief again.

"And now I don't want you giving any excuses anymore, bring me that murderer in 3 days." Chief Kim continue while he's looking Mark deeply with her eyes.

-------

Soojin scream as she feel someone was dragging her while cover his face. She's been dragged and that man bring her to his car and put a seatbelt for her before rushing to driver side. He was fast doing this kidnapped works. And now he's already drive over the main road with highspeed.

"Who are you?" Soojin asked while look at man beside her. He's looking scary with that face.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter