Lies 002

It Was A Lie
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

28 Disember 2013

Soojin trying hard to focus on television showing Running Man show. While other of her cousins and her siblings running out of breath for laughing hard, she trying to get feels of laughing too. But she can't. 

Thinking how her father's condition. Is him was alright? Did he's fine? Did they arrived hospital already?

Barely in the evening, her father complains as he couldn't sit for too long or lay up. He try to stand but his foot was swollen making him hard to do anything. So, her uncles bringing her father to hospital with her mom.

Before that happen, her father want to drink some coconut drink so, she pick up one young coconut and slice it for giving the water to her dad. After 2 hours drink that, her father started to feels uncomfortable and hurt along his back spinal.

Without her noticed, she fall asleep and she's wake up, it's already 11 pm of  27 December. She look around and all dark, everyone fall asleep. She tried to sleep back but thinking about her father's condition making her couldn't sleep back.

After 10 minutes, she's hear someone was talking and one light switch on. She's still layed on her mattress, trying to figure out what happen at this hour.

"Hanbin now was critical. He's puked of blood before we arrived hospital." Soojin hear one of her uncle saying to his wife and that's not making her flinched or what. She just tried to think how can her father been in the stated of critical meanwhile the last time she saw her father, he still okay.

"Soojin, wake up." Her aunty call out making her sit down and look at them. "Call out your sisters and brothers. We are going to visit your father in hospital." Her aunty continue.

"At this hour?" Soojin asked in confusing. Why not just visit him tomorrow?

"Soojin-ah, your father now was critical. We need to visit him and pray for him. Meanwhile you are with him, be strong and don't cry." Soojin's uncle explained.

Soulless, Soojin just follow and change to a proper clothes and get into the car, with her other siblings. Her uncle drove them to the hospital.

12:03 am. She's arrived to hospital.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter