Lies 001

It Was A Lie
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The girl make a moves to bus station. This is it. Here she was. Running away from house always be in her dream. She should run away 2 years ago but she can't make it. She's not scared. She just trying to hold up with all the things that happen so fast and barely make her breath properly. She's tried to give a chance to her family appreciate with her existence. But, now she was ed up. She's fed up with this type of life.

You can say, she should appreciate with her life while other girl might want to have a life like her. Well then, she will say, 'Come on and swap your life with me. Then you will know how bad was my life is.'

Of course she's appreciate all the life that God had gave to her. But why people around her making with her. Just why!?

"Excuse me, Ms. Can I sit here?" A girl ask to her. She just rolled her eyes in annoyance and taking her bagpack that was put on a seat beside her. Giving a space to a young girl sit beside her.

She starred out of the window and glanced over her phone screen. 5AM. Her family barely sleep soundless now. Without noticing she was missing. Even she's not in that house for a weeks, the family will never noticed it. They got their life. So she is. She need to find her life.

3 hours on the road, she's finally arrived to somewhere she always want to go. Seoul. The capital city of Korea. Why Seoul?

Well, it's far from Jeonju, her home and the family can't track her and no ones of her family, including cousins, aunty or uncle that lives around Seoul. So, she can markup here. She can re-built her life.

She look around and walk along the road side. Still early, so why don't she catch up with some breakfast? She's find a convenince store and grab a random bread with a can of coffee. Making a payment, she's walk outside, sit over the table that had been prepared by the store to anybody who want to seat there.

Tear up the packing, she's slowly chewing the bread as she look around the environment. No ones. She's slide her phone and try to search the nearest landlord for her renting a room.

10 minutes from where she's sit now. That's too far!

!

She's eat the bread and drink the coffee till it finish and get into the store again.

"Excuse me, can I ask something?" The girl asking over the worker.

"Excuse me, young lady. Can you line up and wait your turn?" Hearing a deep voice behind her make her turn around only to see a good looking man was looking at her as he was ready to eat her alive.

"I'm just going to ask a question." She reply and turn back to the worker. "Do you know any landlord near here or any place that I can rent a room?"

"Rude." He mumbles.

"Excuse me." The girl turn around and cross her arms over her chest. "Did you just say that I am rude?"

"Yeah" he's reply.

"Just look yourself before call me rude."

"Ms, there's around 10 minutes from here have a landlord office for you to rent a room." The worker speak up as he know the both might fight here.

Just same. Just same as she looking through the internet.

"Any nearest? 10 mins driving, might be 20 mins for me to walking." She ask again.

"Hey, can you settle up mine first and talk with her later." He barked out.

The girl just rolled her eyes in annoyance as the worker scanned over his items.

"I can drop you there if you want." The boy suddenly say. She look at him, unbelieveable.

They end up get into the car after she accept his offered to drop her there.

"Student? Worker?" He ask broke the silenced.

"No." She reply as she really don't want to talk anything about her.

"Then?"

"Nothing. Just starting to find a job." She reply in annoyance.

"Any majoring?" 

"No."

"How to find a job?"

"I will handle it, can you just drive." She look out the window.

"That was rude. Didn't your parent t-"

"I don't have any parent." She reply.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter