Idiotic Fight

All of me and you
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chapter 6: Idiotic Fight

                These following days, Jungkook has been questioning himself over and over as to what he was brooding and feeling about. He tries to think of reasons why he had been awfully irritated these days and everything just goes back to the fact that Suga has been aggressively flirting with Jimin. Every single day Suga would be talking and seducing Jimin. At first, Jungkook thought that he could endure it as long as he was still able to have fun with Jimin. But every time that the younger would try to talk to the older he would always be intercepted by Suga. Every. Single. ing. Time. He wanted to do something about it but he knew that Suga was Jimin’s friend and he had no choice but to it up. It was starting to get suffocating just by being beside the both of them. Jungkook felt like he is being shackled and that seeing the both of them close with each other made it feel worse. He was tired of circling around and moping over the matter; he decided that the best option was to avoid them.

                “Nee, Tae-hyung, I don’t think I’ll be able to join you guys for lunch.” Jungkook said while avoiding his brother’s eyes and staring at his breakfast meal.

                “Why? Is there something going on that I should know about?” V said as he scanned over his younger brother’s features. He knew that Jungkook has been very irritable these past few days and it was something that he never knew the younger was capable of feeling. It was the first time.

                “Nothing. I just found a new friend and I thought that maybe I’ll join him for lunch?” Jungkook tried to come up with a reason that seems believable and acceptable enough for V.

                “A friend? Hmm… then why not just invite him to join us for lunch.” V suggested because he was very curious about Jungkook’s new found friend knowing that he was socially awkward. “Is it a boy or a girl?” He thought to himself.

                “I can’t… he’s umm… a very busy person.” Jungkook then felt guilty that he was avoiding even his own brother. “I shouldn’t feel guilty, it’s not like I’m lying. I’m telling the truth, Seokjin-hyung is busy. He’s a senior and the student council president.”

                “Oh, so now that you’ve found a new friend, you’re finally leaving us huh? I knew that this day would come, but I just didn’t expect it to be so soon. Fine, you can go to this ‘new’ friend of yours and leave us. Don’t worry, WE’RE fine.” V exaggeratedly said and pouted while trying to wipe away his fake tears.

                “Hyung~~, It’s not like that. I’m not choosing him over you guys. I just want to meet new people. But! If you don’t want to I’ll stay just don’t be sad. Please.” Jungkook defended himself thinking that he had hurt his brother. He didn’t have the intention to do so. He thought that just because he was avoiding the other two he had come to hurt his brother as well.

                “Hahaha, Kookie-ah! It’s a joke you can hang out with anyone you like. We can’t keep you all to ourselves! I’m very glad that you’ve found a friend. I’m really happy.” V showed his gummy smile revealing all of his teeth while patting Jungkook’s head.

                “Hyung, why did you do that? You’re really mean.” Jungkook felt relieved and glad that his brother agreed but complained because of his brother’s prank. He felt really lucky to have a brother like V.

                “Anyways, who’s this friend of yours?”

                “Seokjin-hyung. Kim Seokjin.”

                “Who?” V asked not being familiar with the student official as he was busy spending his time flirting and cooing all the girls at the school.

                “He’s a senior and the student council president.” Jungkook proudly said. He wanted to say it since a few days ago, wanting to tell his brother and Jimin that he had finally made a friend. But because of Suga constantly interrupting him, and Jungkook’s baffling “irritation” it just slipped away from his mind.

              “I see. Just don’t bother him too much, okay? And don’t ignore us just because you’ve made an awesome friend.” V said it to further tease his younger brother. V was always amused when Jungkook panics because of him.

                “Stop being annoying, Tae-hyung. Just eat your breakfast or else we’re going to be late.” Jungkook playfully refuted before chowing down his food.

                After finishing their meal, the two went out and immediately saw Jimin waiting for them outside. Tae-hyung drives them to school once again but this time it was different. The air was heavy and it was obvious that there was tension swirling around. Jimin was trying to start a conversation but Jungkook didn’t know how to respond. He wanted to answer but every time he looks at Jimin he remembers the kiss Suga did. He then avoids Jimin’s gaze and answer him with either “yes” or “I don’t know” that made Jimin dejected and unable to further reach out. Jimin wanted Jungkook to look at him, but no matter what he does it always ends with the younger’s reluctance.

                After the three of them arrived at school Jimin hopes to send Jungkook to his class so that they could talk but Jungkook hurriedly went away alone without even looking back. V then noticed that something was wrong between the two and plans to ask Jungkook about it later when they got home. V was about to go to his classroom as well when Jimin suddenly pulled his shirt and made V face him.

                “V, tell me! What’s wrong with Kookie? He’s been doing nothing but avoiding me. Did I do something wrong?!” Jimin said with worry plastered on his face. His eyes were expressing all the emotions that he was feeling. Worry, frustration, fear and most of all sadness.

                “Chim-chim, I don’t know. I should be the one asking you that? But with your reaction it seems that even you don’t know about it. Don’t worry, I’ll talk to him later.” Sensing his best friend’s unease, he tried reassuring Jimin but it was obvious on the other’s facial expression that it did not comfort him at all.

                “He won’t even look at me.” Jimin thought to himself thinking that he might have done something that made the younger hate him.

                Hours passed with nothing but the thought of Jungkook hating him ran through Jimin’s mind. He was restless and agitated hoping that when the lunch time comes he could once see the younger again. “Maybe, after the break I could ask Kookie what’s wrong?” Jimin was impatiently waiting for the clock to tick faster. He couldn’t focus at anything but his thought was just running around about a certain Kookie.

                Jungkook on the other hand was glad that Suga skipped the class. When he entered his classroom the older was nowhere to be found. Jungkook knew that if the older was there he would have done nothing but disturb and bother him with either glaring or bullying. He was finally allowed to have a breather for once and focus on his class.  

                Soon after it was lunch time already, Jimin hurriedly went out the classroom without even waiting for his teacher’s dismissal that would obviously cost him 2 pages worth of letter of apology later. He was hastily running towards Jungkook’s classroom to fetch him leaving V behind.

                “WAIT! CHIM-CHIM! KOOKIE IS NOT EATING WITH US TODAY!” V tried to shout as loudly as possible but to no avail Jimin was already gone before he could even hear a single word of what V uttered. He was gone as swiftly as possible.

                As soon as Jimin arrived in Jungkook’s classroom the younger was shocked to see the older waiting outside his class. Jungkook was suddenly afraid to approach Jimin but then he remembered that Suga was away and skipped the class, all of a sudden Jungkook felt relieved and his irritation went away. He was about to approach Jimin and ask him why he was there but he unexpectedly saw Suga arrive and he felt heavy all over again. Jungkook went back and took his wallet, he was about to walk out the door trying to pass them by and to avoid them. But Jimin saw Jungkook immediately and ran to him while Suga followed.

                “Hey, Kookie! Let’s go there together.” Jimin said while panting because he had been running left and right.

                “Did Tae-hyung not tell you? I’m not eating with you guys.” Jungkook said it coldly without facing Jimin.

                 “Why? Did I do something?” Jimin asked while his voice was shaking. “Hey, face me. Look at me. Please.”

                “No, it’s not you hyung.” Jungkook said while still not looking at Jimin.

                “Then why?”

                “I’m eating with a friend.”

                “You can just ask him to eat with us.” Jimin suggested wanting to eat with Jungkook and possibl

Please log in to read the full chapter