Undying First Love

All of me and you
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chapter 3: Undying First Love

Jimin’s P.O.V.

                I was always wondering what he’s been doing or what he’s up to. I always think whether he was doing fine or not. I always call him whenever I missed him. I die inside from worry. As the time that we were apart grew longer, my heart kept yearning for more. The calls weren’t enough anymore no matter how many times I do it. I wanted to keep talking to him, I wanted to see him, to touch him. I wanted so much more that it became tortuously painful. It was destroying me; it was killing me for 7 years. 7 long ing years. That’s when I knew how important Jeon Jungkook is to me, no maybe even way before that…… He’s my first love. I know that it’s so wrong in so many ways. How many times have I reminded myself of that? But I just can’t stop what I was feeling even if I wanted to. At first, I thought that by not seeing each other this feeling would pass, but it became stronger until it was too unbearable. Finally, V called the other day saying that they will finally return here! I was so happy, too happy that tears were flowing out of my eyes. I prepared everything and cleaned the house so that everything will be perfect when they come back. And when the day they return arrived, I wanted to say a whole lot of things to Jungkook, but the moment I saw him it felt like all my words lost its meaning. My body was moving on its own, as if on reflex it reached for what it wanted the most. I hugged him on impulse, his sweet vanilla – mint scent, his soft silky smooth hair, his thin and delicate figure, I want it all. I missed it all so much. If only the time would just slow down, even just for a second longer I wanted to stay like this.

                My heart was beating too fast; it was beating erratically. But the moment he broke our hug and I got to see him clearer, everything suddenly stops. As if the world stopped moving just to admire his beauty. My eyes have never seen anything more beautiful than him in my entire life. I want to bury his image in my heart forever. No one has ever made me feel like this except for him. Alas, V just had to interrupt. Don’t get me wrong I do miss him but couldn’t he just pick a different time to interfere? I couldn’t even savor the time with Jungkook alone.

                Time passed quickly as Jungkook, V and I recalled the past. Time really moves so fast when it is spent with the people you love. It was already past 10 p.m. As much as I needed to go, I wanted to stay.

                “It’s so late already, wouldn’t it be better if you just spent the

Please log in to read the full chapter