Unexplained Late Puberty

All of me and you
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chapter 5: Unexplainable late puberty

Jungkook's P.O.V.


                So much happened on my first day of school, and the following days couldn’t get any worse. These past few days I have been bothering Tae-hyung to fix and bandage my shoulders until it healed. I feel bad for Tae-hyung since he was really worried and I hated seeing him that way. To lessen his worries, I acted like nothing was wrong at school. Even if most of the time, I got two pairs of life threatening glares following me on my every move. I lessened my interaction with Jimine-hyung as I don’t want my family heirloom getting ripped out between my legs which would inevitably occur if Jiminie-hyung won’t stop pestering me about happened.

                It’s so unfair. Apparently, I’m the only one who gets the short end of the stick. Tae-hyung has been living his life since his first day of school. Girls would be flailing their arms and offer their soul just to even have a glimpse of my brother. I mean his got all the assets: Face, talent and most of all, his filthy rich. Plus, he owns a car and drives it. Who wouldn’t right? He’s soon going to be the school’s number two flower boy if this goes on. But what truly amazes me is Jiminie-hyung’s unbelievable popularity. I mean there’s even an alliance named and created for him. They even have this chant they speak whenever he passes by. “Park Jimin, The best ever Park Jimin. Once you Jimin, you can’t Jim-out.” Who even does that, they are all borderline hazardous. Imagine all the stares I get just by standing beside the twin towers. I feel degraded. I mean what do I have, the school’s most feared yakuza. Fair deal. I spent almost all my life being cooped up in a hospital, and watching dramas have been my way out of boredom. I know them from the back of my hand. And as far as I know and concerned of these things only happen in some sickeningly sappy high-school third rate shows. I wish to remain unbothered and live my shortened life peacefully. But what? Is God even depriving me of that?

                Even so I am not any less excited about going to school. Despite the fact that my very neck is on the line by having the Demon Lord as my seatmate, I won’t falter. I haven’t even experienced any of the problems teenagers “supposedly” undergo through. Rebellious phase, Overnights, Unrequited crushes, and hating school. I know it’s weird that I want to go to school to experience hating school but that’s also a part of being a teenager. I want to embrace all that. I’m not giving up this chance no matter what, who knows when will I have my “relapse” again, I’m a freaking time-bomb.

                I was confident to go to school today; my determination is not so weak to be trampled by a measly delinquent. Jiminie-hyung rode with us today to school, leaving his Jimin Jr., the pet name he gave his bicycle, today. Tae-hyung drove the three of us to the school, and as he went out from the car a senior suddenly clung to his arm. She was overly layered with make-up and wore her skirt higher than the school rules. She was openly showing her chest that was visibly opened up to the second button fully displaying her cleavage. I believe she happens to be one of my brother’s “flings”.

               “Babe~~, how was your morning?” I almost happen to faint as I witnessed upon a very inappropriate display of affection.

               “It got better as soon as I saw you.” My brother’s relationships will always be his business but could he at least spare me from seeing this as I don’t want to be scarred for life. Who even uses that line?

               “Aww, you’re so sweet.”

               “Not sweeter than you.”

                And soon after their exchange of dialogues that lowers the I.Q of the whole human civilization, the woman started to rub her humongous bazooka on my brother’s arms and he seems to have liked it. I am completely used to Tae-hyung’s behavior when it comes to his relationships, because he brings different kinds of women every time he visited me, but Jiminie-hyung was completely shocked and well, evidently appalled by it. I just dragged him out of the two’s way before they start exchanging their bodily fluids.

               “Okay, what the ---? What was that? Is that even V?” Jiminie-hyung continuously asked questions after the other. His eyes couldn’t remain towards one direction and kept glancing back on the two behind us.

               “Tae-hyung is our resident Casanova.” I said as I kept walking towards my class.

               “And we’re just going to leave him be? He’s just going to--- with that…who is she ev--?”

               “Jimine-hyung, after that they’ll probably go to the infirmary or somewhere secluded and… well you know what happens after that…” I blushed as I said those embarrassing words. Tae-hyung what are you even making me say!!!

               “HE WHAT?! And you know about it?!” Jiminie-hyung gasped as he looked at me with his eyebrows totally higher from where it was supposed to be placed.

               “Never mind him, just go to your class hyung.”

               “But… “

               “Unless, you want to be a spectator in their activity?” I said while wiggling my eyebrows while teasing him.

               “KOOKIE-AH! WHAT ARE YOU EVEN--?! WHO ARE YOU?!” He said while slapping my arms playfully while blushing madly.

                I was busy having too much fun that I forgot the Demon Lord’s warning. Jiminie-hyung had his arms wrapped on my shoulders as we went to my classroom while we were laughing together about him being shocked from my “maturity.” We parted our ways as he pinched my cheeks, I went to my seat and as I was about to sit someone kicked my chair away causing me to fall. The treatment my experienced hurt but what made me really hurt was the man beside me menacingly glaring at me. He was mouthing off “You’re dead.” I gulped and beads of sweat started to form on my forehead. I’m really dead.

                Classes were torture as it is but having a murderer observing you the whole time was just tormenting. Having Suga staring at me for the whole time is threatening, he doesn’t even blink! I was sure that I have no means of escaping and was about to have my early execution. Never have I wished for the teacher to stay and teach mathematics longer for me. As soon as our teacher left I hastily run but to no avail my path was immediately blocked.

                “Where are you going?” Suga reached for the door as he eyed all my fellow classmates and they followed him like an ant colony. Instantly, everyone was gone and the classroom was empty aside from us.

                “C-cafeteria.” I said avoiding any form of eye contact with him.

                “With whom?”

                “By myself.”

                “To whom?”

                 I gulped. It’s obvious that if I say Jiminie-hyung, I’ll be instantaneously wiped out from the face of earth. I remained standing there without looking and speaking with him. He obviously knew the answer so what’s the point of asking and prolonging this anguish of mine. He could just start to beat the crap out of me already instead of scaring me to death. Seriously, this is not good for my heart. I suddenly felt it aching.

                 “Answer me. To whom are you going?” He repeated but with more force as his eyes thinned and his palm curved into a fist. I was about to embrace the pain that’ll follow and just shut my eyes tightly.

                 “KOOKIE-AH!” Jiminie-hyung shouted from the corridor he ran towards me and stopped as he saw Suga.

                 “Hey, Yoongi what are you doing with my Kookie?” Suga suddenly twitched and then hid his fist behind his back. He glanced to me making sure that I keep my mouth shut which I happily comply to as another beating doesn’t sound too pleasing. And… they’re friends, I don’t want to cause any further troubles for hyung.

                 “We’re classmates.” Suga said as he faced Jiminie-hyung while smiling so warmly. Is this even the same person a while ago? Wow, he’s definitely smitten with Jiminie-hyung. What has he done to this poor boy? He’s just painful to watch but if I said that out loud I’ll be literally in pain.

                 “Really? That’s great. Kookie-ah, Yoongi here was my classmate last year as well. He got suspended that’s why he was held back a year but he’s reliable.” Yeah, right. Reliable my . I’ll rely on him to have my balls ripped off. Do you even know how he’s looking at me right now?! It’s as if I killed his whole family tree, he’s asking me for my kidneys! If only you knew, hyung. Only if you knew.

                 “Don’t worry Jimin. I’ll take good care of him.” I know he would. He would really have me taken care of. On a much different context.

                 “That’s great, thanks. Anyways, I thought that I would just fetch him since my class ended early.” Jiminie-hyung said as

Please log in to read the full chapter