Have you been drinking?

I'll make her fall for me

Sehun lay in bed looking up at the ceiling and let out a heavy sigh.

"Why did I have to reject Yoona like that".

He sat up and looked at his cellphone, it was 2.30am.

"Should I call her?"

He dialed her number and then quickly called her.

After two rings she picked up.

"Hello, hello, Sehun, is every thing ok?"

Sehun smiled "you answered!"

"Sehun, why are calling at this time, are you alright?"

"Yes, I am, I just wanted to say sorry for the way I acted tonight, I shouldv'e let you keep talking to me, sorry".

"What, that's fine Sehun, honestly, call for that, you are so silly!"

Sehun let out a sigh "the immature me would just let this slide but not this time, Yoona, I know you were upset, so please, just let me apologize properly".

"Sehun, I don't mind".

"Please, let me continue.."

Yoona let out a soft sigh "ok, go ahead".

"To be honest, I've been stressed today because of the articles with both of us in it, I don't want to cause you any trouble".

"Oh, were you afraid paparazzi would see us talking, I already told you, we told the press that you were my assistant".

"Ohh, I know but, I've been on edge today because of all that happening so quickly, I've been worrying all day and when I saw you, I just was in a bad mood".

"Sehun, you liar!"

Suddenly Yoona hung up.

"What was that for?"

Sehun lay back down "now I'm stressed, how am I going to sleep?"

There was a knock at his door.

Sehun sat up and Xiumin walked in.

"What is it, Xiumin?"

"I heard you talking to yourself, are you ok?"

Sehun shook his head "I can't get over how upset Yoona looked when I told her to leave the table".

"Well, you shouldn't have, what was that all about?"

Sehun sighed and then looked at Xiumin "you can't say I said any thing, ok?"

Xiumin nodded.

"Well, Irene confessed to me and I haven't given her a response yet, I know she is jealous of my relationship with Yoona, so i was being careful of her feelings".

"Oh, is that all?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well to me, it looked like you were angry at her because she dressed herself up and went on a date with Chanyeol".

"Huh, what!?"

"Well, maybe you think that wasn't the reason but I think it was".

"Well, what do you think Yoona is thinking?"

"Well, she probably thinks you like Irene".

"What!?"

"Yeah, she probably thinks that".

Sehun threw his arms around Xiumin "you know every thing".

"I know, I know, now get some sleep and see her tomorrow, okay?"

"No, I have to go see her now".

Sehun got out of bed and looked around for shoes.

"Where are you going?"

"To see Yoona, she might have work soon and I won't be able to catch up with her, I need to tell her that she is wrong".

"Why, do you think she is really that upset?"

"Yeah, I do".

"Wow, Sehun, you might actually get Yoona after all".

"No, I don't think so, I think she just wants a friend and is sad that I acted that way because I promised I would be loyal to her, a fan till the very end".

"No, I think it's more than that".

"No, you don't know Yoona, she just wants a loyal friend because of every one having left her life one by one".

"Well, okay, in that case, I still have a chance".

Sehun hit him in the arm and frowned.

"Don't worry, I want to focus on singing and that's it, I'm far too busy to date any one".

Sehun smiled and his eyes turned into crescents.

"What are you thinking?"

Sehun looked down and enclosed his fists and quietly cheered to himself.

"What, what!?" shouted Xiumin now really wanting to know what Sehun was thinking.

"Do you think her fans would mind me dating her?"

"Well, no, I don't think they would, well, if they were loyal fans, they may be disappointed, but I think she will still keep.."

"May be, may be I wasn't meant to be a singer, I mean, like you said, if I was a singer, well, how could I date any one?"

"Sehun, what are you saying, you will decline even if you do get offered?"

"I want to be her manager again, I should never have left, no one would mind if she was dating her manager and we can keep it hush for ages, no one will have a clue if I'm her manager, I'll be able to laugh with her, cry with her, celebrate with her, may be even.." Sehun's cheeks were turning a bright shade of pink.

"Gosh Sehun, you act like you have never dated!"

Sehun looked at him and pouted.

"Ohh, errr.. sorry" apologized Xiumin.

Sehun stood up "I will only date some one that is in love with me".

"What!?"

"I know it's stupid, but I want to date her as soon as I know she loves me and not before".

"But what about Irene!?"

"Irene?"

"Yeah, she is so head over heels for you, fool!"

"It's just a crush!"

"Well, she thinks it's love, you can't hurt her like that, you just can't".

"Ok, Ok".

Sehun sat back down and then let out a sigh.

"Go and see Yoona".

"What?"

"You seem really down, if she's awake that means she is thinking about you, celebrities never give up their precious sleep time, unless.."

Xiumin looked up but Sehun had already left.

"Wow, he didn't need convincing".

.....

Sehun made it to Yoona's door and as he stood there he nervously patted his cheeks that were already red, so they didn't need more encouragement.

"Calm down, calm down" he said to himself as he them put his hand over his chest to feel his heart racing at what felt like a million beats per second.

"Oh wow, is it cause it's night time that I am, extremely nervous?" he said to himself as he then giggled to himself.

He then went quiet as he saw the lights coming on through the sitting room windows.

Suddenly the door opened and Sehun looked up to see Yoona standing in front of him with her robe on and what looked like link pyjama pants.

"Oh my god, Sehun, Sehun, really!?"

"Oh, sorry, I'm sorry, I didn't realize I might scare you".

"I thought it was a fan or something.."

"Well, you are not wrong about that".

Yoona looked at him as the lights shone on his face but she felt so irritated that a pout was staying on her face.

"Why are you pouting?" he asked as he looked at her and tilted his head.

"Why do you think?" she asked as she turned her back to him.

Sehun looked at her back, that was very straight as she was standing like a soldier, very staunch, showing Sehun her anger and frustration.

"This is the Yoona I want, the real Yoona, the one that get's upset and frustrated, not the one that smiles all the time and pretends not to be shy, I want this Yoona".

"Umm, what are you doing Sehun?"

Suddenly Sehun snapped out of his day dream to see he was now back-hugging Yoona.

"Ahh!" he sharply screamed as he jumped back.

Yoona turned around and couldn't help but crack a little smile at his cute reactions.

"I'm sorry" he blushed.

"I'm still mad at you for ditching me when some one prettier came along".

Sehun tilted his head and then smirked.

"What?" she squealed as she covered her face.

"You have red cheeks, you are just as nervous as I am that I'm here at night time".

"What, no!" screeched Yoona as she covered her face.

"You are just as immature as me and I have never dated".

Yoona's eyes widened.

"Opps!"

"You, you've never.."

"Sorry, I wasn't, let's change the subject".

"You've never dated?"

Sehun shyly nodded "I was hoping, well, I wanted my wife to be my first girl friend, I know it sounds stupid but I just wanted my first love to be my first girl friend and then to be my wife".

Yoona's eyes widened "You wanted your first to be your wife?"

Sehun nodded "I believe in only dating after you have fallen inlove and because no one was willing to wait for me, I was always left behind".

"Dating is how you fall inlove, getting to know one another".

"You don't have to date to fall inlove".

"How would you know?"

"Because I didn't date you!"

Yoona's eyes widened and she quickly run away.

"Yoona, where are you going?"

Sehun quickly closed the front door and then walked through the hallway and was now outside of the room she had just entered. The hall way was dark and he had his hand an inch away from the door.

"Yoona?"

Sehun pouted and then sat with his back on the door.

"Yoona. I saw you a long time ago and gosh. I thought I loved you, that pretty girl next door, perfect in every way and then I met you and you were exactly the same as your image, cute, sweet, pretty, never making a mistake, always hiding your pain behind a beautiful smile. I thought, I thought that was the you I liked. And when when I saw you get sad over your mother or when I heard you talk about wanting to be a recognized actress, these things were new to me and at first it felt weird to me, like your perfect image was tarnished, but it was me that was wrong".

Yoona also had her back on the door and was listening to his every word while having her hand placed over her chest because her heart was racing at this love confession.

Sehun felt his eyes well up "gosh, I'm such a kid, I'm tearing up".

Sehun then let out a sigh. "But then, when I went to the auditions, I humiliated myself. Instead of telling them about me, I ended up telling them al about you. They told me, that I had it bad. At that time I was confused and even when Irene asked me, I was still confused, I just didn't know what to do. But when I saw you with Chanyeol, I was hiding it but, I was really jealous, I didn't even want to look at you, I'm sorry".

He felt tears trickling down his face.

"I'm crying because you changed my whole life Yoona, every thing, every thing.."

Sehun lay down on the floor and put his hand up in the air.

"I was going to fall asleep at that computer that night, wow, it feels like years ago now, but I was actually homeless Yoona, my parents kicked me out but then again that was your fault for being to perfect, so it makes sense God made you come and save me" he giggled to himself and then closed his eyes.

"Sehun.."

Sehun sat up.

"No, don't come in, just stay where you are".

Sehun lay back down and could feel his heart racing at how deep and beautiful her voice sounded when she was tired.

"I'm sorry".

"What about!?" he shouted while siting up.

"For being a fake, to be honest, when I saw you in the shower, I was so humiliated and embarassed but I pretended not to be, I pretended to be a mature actress, I was lying, I couldn't sleep at all, I was a mess, I know you got angry because of that , any man would, looking at your body and not telling you or showing you.."

Sehun was now wide eyed while eagerly biting his lip needing to hear what she was about to say.

"Also.."

Sehun let out a sigh of relief that she had just swiftly changed the subject.

"When I said I just cried cause you didn't recognize me, that was a lie".

"What!"

"I was really humiliated when I found out that you actually knew me before we first met and I was embarrassed that I showed you a weak side of me, even though you were a fan, so I just blurted that out, I didn't want you to think less of me, but it did the opposite effect, I'm sorry, but I was real to you that night, when I cried, I really was afraid of that stalker and I really was happy to just talk freely with some one, but when I found out that you knew I was famous, I don't know why but it was embarrassing".

Sehun smiled "wow, Yoona, you are even more complex then I thought".

"I'm sorry".

"Don't apologize".

"It's just me, a girl trapped inside this shell where I have to pretend that I'm really great and beautiful and perfect but really, I'm a sad mess and just want to meet some one that would really love me, love me for me".

Sehun could feel her emotions being poured out in her words and he got up.

He was now standing infront of the door.

"Yoona, everything has been a mess, but I want you to know.."

"Wait, before you say any thing.."

"What?"

"What are you and Irene?"

Sehun then remembered Irene shedding tears when he ignored her confession and he looked down and let out a small sigh.

"I don't want you to be confessing to me, if you have let another girl believe she has a chance".

"Yoona, forget about her, for a moment, please?"

"Ok, I will, but just until you have finished saying what you have to say".

Sehun then let out a deep breathe.

"Yoona, Chanyeol kind of challenged me, he wanted to know if I was real or not, he even tested me by calling Irene, he wants you to be looked after by some one better than him, some one that will have eyes only for you, Yoona, he cares about you, he wants you to be happy".

"Sehun, what are you saying?"

"I'm saying he challenged me and in coming here tonight, I accepted that challenge, Yoona, I may be a boy and I may messed up some times but, right at this moment I know, there is nothing I want more than you".

"Really?"

"Yeah, really, I mean, I have all these hats that I love them to pieces but right now, I would give all of them, I'd give anything for you to just open the door and let me to talk to your face".

"You have been reading romance novels haven't you?"

Sehun shook his head and then pouted "I don't mean to be disgustingly cheesy".

Yoona giggled.

"But, it's just my feelings, I'm just expressing them, I've always been like that, many people view it as a weakness, but one or two view it as a charm, may be you could be number 3?"

Yoona then opened the door, she was now standing infront of Sehun and the light was on, she had changed into a tank-top and pyjama shorts, she had tied her hair up and was now standing infront of him with a bare face.

"Did you get changed while you talking to me?"

"No, these were under my pants and my robe, but it was getting, hot".

"What?"

"I mean the weather".

Sehun smiled as she blushed and looked down.

"So you really got nervous when you saw me in the shower?"

Yoona ran and jumped into her bed and threw the top blanket over her.

Sehun then laughed.

"Stop laughing".

Sehun then smelt an aroma that was strong like red wine.

"Have you been drinking Yoona?".

"Yes" she said as she took her blanket off and sat up.

Sehun then quickly looked away.

"What?" she squealed.

"Ohh, I just realized your cheeks are pink because of the alcohol, not because of me. Oh and you are hot because of the alcohol not because of well, bad thoughts".

Yoona then jumped out of the bed and walked right over to him.

"I'm weak right now, I'm tipsy, almost drunk, I am being completely open with you, I am honest as it comes when I am drunk, ask me any thing and I will forget by tomorrow".

Sehun then smiled and shrugged his shoulders.

"You don't want to ask any thing?"

"No, I just, I just want to hear you talk about what ever you want to talk about".

Yoona suddenly put her hands on his shoulders and was now on her tip toes.

She was not looking at him and he was looking slightly down at her.

"Can I?"

Sehun swallowed and closed his eyes.

Suddenly Yoona kissed him on the cheek and then quickly turned around.

Sehun had his hand now on his cheek and was looking at her back again, for the second time tonight.

"Yoona?"

"Yes?"

"I know your tipsy so I won't take that seriously, okay?"

Yoona turned around "but I told you, when I am full of alcohol, I am honest".

"I know, but, I don't want to make the you of tomorrow upset, so I am going to go home".

Yoona turned around "no, stay, stay and have a drink and listen to me, you said I could talk!"

"Yoona, I am sorry.."

"Shhhh, make it up to me by having a drink".

Sehun was trying not to look down at her slender and pretty frame and was keeping his eyes glued on her face.

"Is it annoying that I have only shorts and a singlet on?"

"A little, distracting".

"Ok, I'll put my robe back on, if you go and grab the two bottles of soju out of the fridge".

"Two?"

"Please?"

Sehun couldn't say no when those deer eyes looked into his.

He turned and went through into the kitchen as he was standing at the fridge he thought about the time that he had cooked for Yoona. "I should look after her, I don't want to drink, other wise, I might lose my control and I want to be in control of myself, so I can take care of her".

"Hurry!"

Sehun grabbed them and then walked through to her room.

She had already prepared two shot glasses.

"Ok, so it's called truth or shot, answer the question and if you can't, you drink".

"Yoona, I couldn't even tell you were tipsy before but now I can really tell".

"Alcohol affects me about 40 minutes after I drank it, but it's ok, I'll control myself, I promise".

"Yoona, how can I take care of you".

"Don't worry, I trust you, even drunk you wouldn't harm me".

Sehun smiled as he heard those words.

"Ok, with only three words, what do you like most about me?"

Sehun suddenly felt at a loss and took the lid off the bottle and began to fill the shot glass.

"What?"

Sehun looked at her and smiled "it would take more than three words".

Sehun then did the shot and then shook his head and hit the table with his hand.

"Wow, are you ok?"

"I'm ok, any way, my turn".

"Ok, go".

"Yoona, were you actually embarrassed when you saw me in the bathroom?"

Yoona looked down. "I was really embarrassed and because I viewed you as a professional, I didn't want to show you how embarrassed I was, I am sorry for lying, your body is the first male body, in real life that I have seen".

Sehun looked down and blushed heavily.

"My turn, If I asked you to kiss me, what would you say?"

"I would ask for the reason, if it was any reason other than love, I would say no".

"What if, what if it was because I.."

Sehun looked at her and smiled softly. "You are pretty because of who you are Yoona, I like you, I love you".

"Why are you saying this all of a sudden?"

"It's the alcohol".

"What, one shot?"

Sehun smiled "I know you haven't actually had any alcohol Yoona".

Yoona's face changed as she looked down.

"How did you know?"

"Because you are too pretty and I find girls that are intoxicated not too cute to look at".

"Really, what if I told you, I love drinking?"

"Well then I'd tell you just as I tell Luhan, only once in a while with friends, never should you drink alone, it's dangerous".

"Sehun, how did you know?"

"I can tell, you don't have to pretend with me Yoona".

"Sehun, I, I do like you, I have liked you, well, ever since.."

She looked at him "ever since you first spoke to me".

"What?"

"Yeah, I really wanted you to open up to me but for some reason as each day went by, you become more and more distant and then the boy I met at the computer place was no longer the same person standing in front of me, he wasn't the smiling computer nerd, he was a cold, strict manager, it really hurt me, it hurt me a lot".

"What did?"

"When you told me to not come into your room anymore, when you wouldn't smile, when you didn't get excited, I know it sounds silly but, it really hurt me, a lot".

"It's because I was being harsh, I was angry because my cover was just about blown every time you came into my room".

"Cover, so, so you are not cold or strict?"

Sehun shook his head "I'm a kid some times, happy, giddy, funny, loud and needy but I can be a man when you need me to be".

"I'm sorry to have to admit this but, I kind of knew you were going to get along with Irene when you first met, you are both similar, so I was acting jealous and stupid, I'm sorry".

"Irene, she is a friend but, I really am in love with you, the real Yoona".

"You don't know me yet, so you can't love me, yet".

"Let me know you, hire me as your assistant and body guard, I want to be close to you".

"Sehun, you could get so much money and fame off SM".

"I don't care about that, I would rather work close to you being me, that way, you can like me all over again and I can fall even harder for you".

"How do you know I still like you?"

"I can tell, other wise you would be asleep right now, I mean, celebrities don't give thir sleep up for any thing or any one, unless they have strong feeling for that person".

"Don't be over-confident, I don't like those types of guys any way".

"What is your ideal type then?"

"The guy that knows when to speak and when to not speak".

"Really?"

"Really!"

"Well, I guess I'm not the one, I'll see you".

Yoona grabbed his wrist and then he turned back and looked at her.

"It was a joke".

"You can become my manager again and this time, we will both be one hundred percent real with one another, deal?"

"Deal!"

Sehun then pulled Yoona into a hug and as he closed his eyes and held on to her tightly he smiled.

"I'm happy you haven't actually been drinking, because now I can do this and you'll remember it tomorrow and every day after".

Yoona pulled away and looked at him and pouted.

"What is it?"

"You have to call it off with Irene, ok?"

"Yes, and you have to never date Chanyeol again!"

"Chanyeol and I are not serious, he's just bored, besides, he already knows there's something".

"What, did he tell you something?"

At the dinner, he said, well, he kind of teased me and told me to go and talk to you, he told me to stop hiding behind this fake image and to let you in".

"He, he did?"

"Yeah, he was the one that told me to pretend to have been drinking, that's how I was able to be so confident and honest with you, he had no idea you would pick up on it, I am a great actress, you know?"

"So, so he's ok with us?"

"Us, there isn't an us yet, remember?"

"I know, I need you to fall in love with me first, deeply, deep enough so that you can be my first love, girlfriend and wife".

"Wow, that's a lot to ask".

"I'm sorry, just ignore all of that, I better go".

Yoona nodded.

"Bye, good night".

Yoona waved as he left her room. Yoona went and lay in bed and covered her red cheeks while thinking about his hug.

Sehun then ran back in, "oh and I saw the wine scented sticks under your bed when I looked down, earlier".

"You cheater!"

"Love you".

Yoona then sat up "I don't love you!" she teased as she then lay back down.

She heard the front door close.

"But I'm scared that I could begin to, please let this not be a trap" she muttered to herself as she fell asleep.