The job of my dreams

I'll make her fall for me

After two hours of non-stop searching on google Sehun gave up and flopped his head forward, hitting the key board and closing his eyes.

Suddenly he heard some voices so he quickly sat up and continued browsing on job-search sites.

"Hi, I was looking for a computer, how much are they?"

"She sounds like she's going to be quite pretty, I better sit up straight and tidy my hair". 

Sehun quickly tidied his hair but then let out a sigh as it wouldn't obey him.

He then gave up on his messy hair and went back to his online job searching.

"Is it ok if I sit next to you?" asked the kind sounding girl.

Without turning around Sehun nodded "sure, sure".

The girl sat by him and Sehun cleared his throat. 

"So embarrassing, I hope she doesn't notice my bag and my messy hair and ugly tired looking face and instantly know I am homeless as well as jobless!" 

Sehun started typing up his resume. As he continued typing, he couldn't help but feel awkward because the girl next to him didn't know what to do and didn't even know how to turn on the computer. 

"It's so dark in here, what am I supposed to do?" she said as she looked around hopelessly feeling around for the mouse or keyboard.

Sehun chuckled a bit and then turned his screen towards her "there you go, now you can..".

Sehun's jaw dropped as the face he was shining his computer screen light on resembled Im Yoona's.

"Thank you" she said as she bowed her head; "I found my mouse and my key board".

Sehun swallowed and then turned his screen back towards his face; His finger tips were hovering above the key board and his fingers were shaking. He laughed a bit and then shook his head.

"Yoona wouldn't be at a random 24hr internet cafe that doesn't even get much customers, she must be someone that looks like her, or I might be seeing what I want to see because I am tired".

Sehun​ then giggled and continued typing.

He could hear that she was having trouble so he turned to her and shook his head and sighed. "Have you never been to a internet cafe before?" he laughed. He then grabbed the ticket off her and then reached down and turned the power on. The screen lit up her face and then he leaned over and typed in the key access code and then leaned back and gave her a thumbs up. "There you go!" he smiled as he then turned back and continued typing up his resume.

"Skills, skills, ohhh, I can type pretty good". He quickly put typing under skills and then looked up and back down again and sighed. "Skills, skills" he muttered.

"You are good with computers and you are kind to strangers".

Sehun smiled "thanks but the latter, well that may not get me a job, actually might get me in prison".

Yoona laughed "Put down that you have a sense of humor as well". Yoona laughed as opened wide and one of her eyes closed.

Sehun put his hand on his chest. "The alligator laugh, oh no, only Yoona could look like that, this must be a dream!"

Yoona smiled and then looked at him "you don't know who I am, do you?"

"I, uhh, I.." mumbled Sehun. "If she isn't Yoona, or I'm seeing things, I am going to put myself into a psycho ward".

Sehun let out a sigh "to be honest I think that.."

"It's nice to not be recognized" she said as she let her lips curve into a smile.

"Her smile is beautiful, her face is beautiful, her voice is beautiful, it's definitely Yoona".

As he went to open his mouth to exclaim his love for her; Yoona then began to cry which made him instantly close his mouth.

"Umm.. uhh, ummm, there, there" he said as he patted her shoulder. "There, there, what is wrong with you!?"

Sehun then punched his other arm causing Yoona to look up with a startled expression.

"That really hurt!" he screamed as he stood up and jumped around holding his arms together. "This isn't a dream?" 

Yoona laughed and then stood up and smiled; "I'm sorry for crying, it's just, it's just been so long that I've talked with some one that is seeing me as, well, just an ordinary girl and, I don't know, it just took my by surprise, in a good way, I promise".

"If I tell her I know her, she's going to think I am a liar and a stalker, what should I do?"

"What was your name and your age, if you don't mind me asking?"

Sehun looked at her hand that was out to greet his. "Yoona's hand, her beautiful hand!" 

Sehun cleared his throat and kept his poker face on. "Call me Sehun and I am 22" he said with a cool calm voice as he shook her hand.

"Sehun, can I tell you something?" she asked as she sat back down.

"What is it?" he asked anxiously. 

"Not that I already don't know everything about you" he thought to himself. 

"I am an actress and well, I just finished filming a few blocks away from here, hence why I ended up here" she said as she then let out a sigh; "On my way to my car, a guy was following me so I turned down this street and just ended up here, to be honest, I only came in here for that reason".

"What!?" Sehun stood up "how dare someone stalk you like that, I'll hurt him!" he shouted.

"Don't worry, that's not why I'm telling you" she said as she waved her hands around trying to get him to sit back down.

"Why then, what is it?" he asked calmly while keeping his poker face.

"Well, you're not a fan, you're not a stalker or a crazy guy, you are just an ordinary person looking for a job and even though this may be naive of me, I kind of trust you and I feel safe around you" she said as she smiled kindly.

"Thank, uhh.. you" he said awkwardly as he looked away.

"I need someone to help me and to protect me, even after work hours, I need a 24/7 assistant and body guard" she said as she then stood up and put out her hand. "Could you be my Assistant, please, Sehun?"

Sehun looked at her face and then at her hand and then looked down at his shoes. 

"My heart is racing, I am standing in front of my ultimate bias and she is offering me the job of a life-time, but, but what if she finds out I am a fan, she will think I am a stalker, just like that creepy guy".

"Sehun?"

Sehun looked at her and into her innocent deer eyes that were still watery and then let out a deep breath.

"I want to protect her so I'll have to play the part for now, just an ordinary guy looking for work".

Sehun​ cleared his throat "umm... what would the pay be like and uhh, can I start today cause, well, I don't want to go home". "More like I can't go home".

"Like I said, I need a 24/7 assistant so of course you will be staying at my property, I have a pool house that never gets used, there's a kitchen, a bathroom, a bed, a T.V, everything you need and as soon as we have done a police check and credit check and gone over your resume and Education history, we will do up a contract and I am sure you will be happy with the pay" she said rather quickly as she kept her hand out.

"Uhh, I have never had any great jobs before, I have only worked at a convenience store just after I graduated High School, also I didn't go to University, though I did pass my exams in high school, I don't have a lot of outstanding achievements".

"Shake my hand and please let us go" she said as she moved her hand up and down.

He quickly shook her hand and then cleared his throat while keep his poker face, when inside he was screaming like a child that just entered the chocolate factory.

"I am Yoona, I will be your boss, though my manager and company do get a bit of the say, I get the final say and I say yes, well, that is, if you don't have a criminal background or bad loans, ohh and I hope you passed computer technology at high school, cause I am bad with computers and I want you to teach me".

"Umm.. no criminal records, no loans and yes, I passed all of my subject in High School".

"Well, there you go, you pretty much got the job, now, could you walk me out and take me to my car, I am exhausted so, we better go home" she said as she rubbed her arms.

Sehun took off his jacket and put it over her shoulders "let's go, boss!"

They both took off without even exiting what they were doing on the computer.

As they walked down the street Sehun could feel someone stalking them so he turned around and stood there with a manly look on his face; "Come out, who ever you are!!"

"Sehun, it could be dangerous" cried Yoona as she tugged at his t-shirt sleeve.

Suddenly a man appeared from behind a dumpster and started his walk towards them. Sehun could hear Yoona's heart racing and her breathing was trembling.

"Who are you!?" demanded Sehun as he stepped in front of Yoona.

"Yoona is my love".

Sehun then pushed the man and he fell back. "Opps, I don't know what came over me; I don't want to scare Yoona" he thought to himself as he quickly regretted what he had just done.

He then put his hand out and helped the man up. "Sorry, sorry, sorry elder" he bowed as he helped the man to his feet."You know, we could call the police and have you done for stalking and harassing Yoona, or you could walk away and we will all pretend this never happened?" 

The man looked at Sehun and then at Yoona and shook his head; "I will only leave her alone if.."

Sehun clenched his fists.

"She signs my Yoona post card!" he squealed as he pulled out his post card.

"Huh!?"

"Sorry for following you, I just really wanted your signature and was a bit nervous".

Sehun noticed that the man was now looking and sounding like a high school fan- boy. "Is that what I will be when I am 41 years old, still stuck in that fan-boy high school life". Sehun​ looked down and let out a sigh.

Yoona chuckled and then grabbed the post car and having pulled out a pen she quickly signed it and left a short personal message. 

"And a photo please?"

Yoona smiled as he snapped a selca of him and her. "Thank you!" he squealed as he then skipped and hopped away.

"Well, that was, well, unexpected" laughed Sehun as he shook his head.

"Very" replied Yoona "but I am worried that he will post the picture and fans will gather, so let's run!" 

Sehun followed behind her as she speed-walked back to her car.

"If this is dream, I don't want to wake up, but if this isn't a dream and this is real, well, I, I am going to make her fall for me" .

Once they got to the car Yoona let out a sigh of relief; "thank you so much".

"For what?"

"I would've run down the street screaming if I was alone".

"It's ok" replied Sehun as he looked down with a nervous smile.

"It is going to be so hard to pretend I don't know who she is, it's going to be hard to pretend I don't love her".

Yoona's mobile phone started to ring and Yoona grabbed it and passed it to Sehun; "Answer it, please, tell who ever it is that Yoona is driving". 

Sehun quickly answered the call "Hello, Sehun, Sehun speaking, uhh.. Yoona's driving".

"Who the hell is Sehun!?"

Sehun pulled the phone away from his ear and then put it on speaker. 

"Yoona, you talk, I don't know what to say".

Yoona shook her head "What is it Chanyeol, were you not on a date tonight, why call me!?"

Sehun screwed up his face; "I thought those were just rumors but maybe there is some history there".

"Yoona, me and her are not real, you and I are" said Chanyeol with a smooth charming voice.

"What ever, bye now!" 

Sehun hung up and then put the phone down and looked out the window feeling rather awkward.

"Sorry about that".

"About what?"

"Well, that was my Ex Boyfriend, we were dating for 7 years but I dumped him because he was always hanging around other girls".

"Seven years!?" screamed Sehun as he clenched his fists.

"Yeah, seven years, but it's ok, I'm over him now, ohh and by the way this is all private and confidential, ok?"

Sehun's fists started to shake; "He had Yoona but he played her, how dare he, I hate him!"

"Sehun?"

"Ohh, huh?"

"Confidential matters?" 

"Yes, of course, we can do a contract up as soon as the morning, one that forbids me from telling any one anything about you, just so that it's in writing, ok?"

"Thank you, I'm actually glad I can talk to some one that doesn't know the Actress Yoona, it feels really nice to just get things off my chest, thank you".

Sehun smiled and then looked down. 

"I feel like a liar and a fraud but I have to hold out until I get Yoona to fall for me".

...

Sehun woke up and wiped his eyes as he yawned heartily.

"So it wasn't a dream". He slowly got out of bed and then looked around, he ran upstairs and opened the cupboards "chocolate captain crunch" he squealed as he got it out and put it on the bench. He then turned and looked down at his new home.

"Sehun, you don't deserve this" he said to himself.

"That's not what my boss says!"

Sehun looked up and smiled gleefully as he saw Yoona coming in.

Yoona came up and the stairs and stood by him "Chocolate Captain crunch, your favorite too?" she giggled.

"She's beautiful and has good taste"; "Poker face Sehun, poker face".

Sehun nodded and then pointed to the papers she was holding; "What are they?"

"Well, these are your contracts, my boss said since you don't have much experience he wants you to do some training and we'll just put you on a trial period for two weeks, is that ok?"

Sehun nodded and then looked down nervously. "Two weeks of pretending I don't think she is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen, how will I do it?"

"Sehun?" Yoona looked at him and then pouted; "I thought you would be happy?"

"Ohh, I am, uhh..". "You don't know just how happy I am".

"Sehun, you have such a poker face" laughed Yoona; "Your face is very perfect as well, that may be why my boss was so quick to say yes, he may want to train you up to become an actor or a model later on, what would you think of that?"

Sehun's jaw dropped "me?"

"Any way, look through the contracts and sign them and stuff, sad thing is, you can't be my assistant until you have done some training" pouted Yoona; "But I really like having some one real to talk to".

"Training?" 

"Yes, physical training and mental training, also you need to learn the ropes of how to be a good assistant and blah, blah, you'll see". 

Sehun swallowed and then looked down. "I just thought I would get to hang out with Yoona every day, physical training?"

Yoona noticed Sehun looking nervous and then let out a chuckle; "Don't be nervous, you will be fine, Ok Sehun?"

Sehun loved hearing her say his name, he had to force himself not to smile.

"Sehun?"

Sehun nodded "Yes, I will be fine, thank you".

Yoona smiled "first things first my stylist will take you out clothes shopping".

Sehun looked down at his skater pants and his baggy ripped t-shirt. "What's wrong with my clothes?" he asked while pouting.

"An Assistant has to look flash and rich, hence, why are you going to be wearing Armani Suits, every day from now on".

"Ahh, I have never had a suit on before, or Armani or anything with a flash label".

"Well, you know what, I want to come too, let me just check with my manager".

She quickly walked out and Sehun jumped up and down; "Yoona, Yoona, I get to hang out with Yoona and get paid for it!"

Yoona walked back in and Sehun quickly stopped jumping up and down and went back to pouring his cereal.

"I get to come!" she squealed as she ran back up the stairs and out of nowhere threw her arms around Sehun, holding him from his left side.

Sehun's heart pounded and he swallowed. "What to do, What to do?" 

Yoona then stepped back, Sehun could feel his cheeks heating up.

"Pretend to have not noticed".

He coughed abit and then cleared his throat, trying control his breathing.

"Sorry" she apologized "I just get so excited some times, especially when it comes to shopping!" 

Sehun nodded over and over as he breathed heavily and coughed. 

"Are you ok?"

"I'm alright" he said as he stood up straight. 

"Get ready to go soon, k?"

Sehun nodded over and over; And as soon as she had left his sight he fell to his knees. 

"Yoona just hugged me, my bias hugged me".

"I wonder what my friends would think of me now".

He pulled out his mobile and called Kyungsoo.

"Pick up, pick up my old friend" he said as he listened to the ringi g tone.

Finaly after a few minutes Kyungsoo answered. "What is it Sehun!"

"Wow, happy to hear from you too" replied Sehun as with a sarcastoc tone of voice.

"Sehun, what is it, what do want?"

Sehun let out a tear and sniffed into the phone making Kyungsoo feel alittle bad so he lightened up his tone of voice.

"Sorry, sorry, it's just, I just, I have work, ok?"

"So do I, that's why I was calling" cried Sehun as he  sniffed and breathed heavily.

"I'm sorry Sehun, I'm sorry, did you get back your job at the convenience store?"

Sehun wiped his tears away; "Are you actually sorry?"

"What, umm, of course, I , uhh, am" stuttered Kyungsoo.

"No, you're not, well, you know what, you can find out through the magazines and newspapers what my job is, GOOD BYE!" he hung up and then stood up. "I won't let any one take away my happiness!"

Sehun then looked for a pen and after finding one he quickly signed through the contracts without even reading them.

"I'll prove to him, to Xiumin, to my mum, to my dad, to all of them!"

Yoona walked back in "I forgot to ask, do you have your license?"

Sehun cringed "Yeah, a few of my mates forced me to get it straight after high school, but I haven't driven a car for a long time".

"Ok, well, ok, I'll tell the boss to get you some driving lessons".

Sehun held the contracts out "I signed them" he said with a big smile.

"What, did you read them?"

"Don't need to, I really, really want this job, need this job".

Yoona smiled and then grabbed the contract forms "Ok, but keep calling me Yoona and don't call me boss, I want us to be friends, ok?"

Sehun nodded "Ok".

"Now get ready, we'll go soon".

Sehun watched as Yoona walked out. He then let out a sigh of relief and then turned the jug on. 

"It's going to be hard to hide my feelings, I have to tense up, I hope she doesn't realize too soon".

.....

Sehun tried on another suit and came out of the changing rooms

"That looks really good Sehun, done deal, more, more!" squealed Yoona.

Sehun loved seeing Yoona hyped up, it made him happy, but he tried not to look too happy and pretended that he wasn't enjoying this. So as to play the part correctly he let out the occasional heavy sigh every few minutes and had heavy foot steps as he walked around the store.

Suddenly Yoona's phone started ringing; "I'll just take this out side" she said as she then quickly ran out side.

Sehun knew it was Chanyeol so he followed her (forgetting that he was still wearing the suit).

"Chanyeol; why are you calling me, again?" 

"I don't want to hear it!"

"Leave me alone!"

Suddenly Yoona turned around and Sehun didn't know what to do so he quickly smiled. 

"What do you think of this suit?"

Image result for Sehun suit

Yoona looked confused and then tilted her head and smiled; "I just said it looked good, in the shop, don't you remember?"

Sehun laughed "ohh; I wasn't listening" he lied.

"You better get back in before they send security" said Yoona as she looked at his suit. 

"Ohh.. I didn't realize" he said as he quickly walked away.

"That was close, I need to be more careful".