She likes me!?

I'll make her fall for me

Sehun looked up to see that their orders were coming.

"Chanyeol, where's that girl you said was coming?"

Chanyeol looked out the window and then smiled.

"Where is she?" asked Sehun as he looked around.

"Heya Chanyeol-ah!"

Sehun turned to see a beautiful girl standing next to their table.

"Irene, you made it!" shouted Chanyeol as he stood up and then wrapped his arms around her.

Sehun looked over at Yoona who was now glaring at Chanyeol and Irene. 

"Sehun, meet Irene". 

Sehun stood up and put out his hand, "nice to meet you".

Irene smiled and shook his hand "You are very handsome".

Sehun blushed a bit and rubbed the back of his neck with his fingers.

"No, I'm not" he giggled.

"Yoona, are you going to greet Irene?" asked Chanyeol as he smirked at her.

Yoona stood up and Sehun sat back down feeling a bit overwhelmed by the vibe that was coming from Yoona.

"Hi Irene, nice to see you again" she said with her hand out.

Irene smiled "You too!" she squealed as she shook her hand.

"There seems to be something off about Yoona, is it, could she be jealous of Irene's relationship with Chanyeol?" thought Sehun as he watched Yoona shake Irene's hand begrudgingly.

Yoona then sat back down and Irene sat next to Chanyeol.

"I think Sohee ordered a caramel latte, are you ok with that?" 

"Course I am Chanyeol~ah, you should know me by now, I love sweetness!" 

Chanyeol nodded and rolled his eyes "you have such a sweet-tooth Irene, live it up now, when you turn 20, it'll go".

"What, you are only 19!" accidently shouted out Sehun.

"Yes, I am, I am a trainee with SM".

"Oh, have you ever been in an mv or anything?" asked Sehun as he leaned forward.

"Yes, I have, Chanyeol has let be me in quite a few of his music videos and I have made brief cameos in some of Yoona's dramas".

Sehun looked at Yoona and smiled, "that is really kind of you to give a trainee a cameo appearance in your drama".

"Oh, trust me, it wasn't my call" blasted Yoona as she then stood up. 

"Where are you going?" asked Sehun as he stood up.

"I just remembered, I have something to do this afternoon" she said as she turned her head.

"Can I come with you?" asked Sehun as he reached out and grabbed her wrist.

Yoona quickly pulled away from him "be careful, I have an image to uphold" she said as she kept her head turned.

With that Yoona quickly left, taking her hot drink with her.

Sehun sat down and sighed heavily as he looked through the front window, watching her run off.

"I wonder if she's ok".

"Don't worry about her Sehun".

Sehun tilted his head, "Chanyeol, you must know, why is it she ran off like that?"

Irene cleared a bit and then interrupted, "should we order some food now?"

Sehun noticed her quick interuption and screwed up his face, pouting with puppy-dog eyes.

"Awww, aw, fine, I'll tell you!" shouted Chanyeol he closed his eyes and waved his hands so as to signal Sehun to stop pulling the face expresion.

Sehun nodded and then widened his eyes as he awaited Chanyeol's reply.

"Me and Irene were forced to date, well, for the public".

"What, why!?"

"Well, when me and Yoona were an item, they couldn't help but feel that Yoona would lose her fans if she were to be dating, so it was kind of, like, a cover-up, every one was already shipping me and Irene, so, we were faced with more fans then antis".

"Wait, so, you both dated in public, but, it was all false?"

Irene nodded "we still are, we have been on and off, quite a lot, well, that's what the public think any way, they also think you are dating Seohyun, what was that about?"

Chanyeol laughed and then shook his head "Seohyun is featuring in my new mv, after filming I offered her a ride back to her house  because it was late and I didn't want her walking in the dark, we were snapped by some papparazi and there was no turning back".

"Wait, who's Seohyun?" asked Sehun as he rubbed his chin.

"She is with our company, she is a solo singer but she hasn't been active for a while, her first couple songs didn't do well, so, SM, kind of, well, they don't really pay much attention to her now, but she still featured in some of my mvs and cameos in dramas every now and then, she also does some modeling and cfs but besides that, she didn't really do as well as she thought, as we all thought she would".

Sehun sighed and looked down "I hope that doesn't happen to me, you know, I hope they don't put a lot of hope into me and then don't do as well as they expect".

"Don't worry, Seohyun just needs a new image, they are working on it now, they will give her a comeback as soon as they know what image would match her, it takes a while to get things right, sometimes".

"Chanyeol, how did you do?"

"Well, I was lucky, I gained a fan base before I even released a song".

"Wait, how?"

"Some one filmed me training, I was dancing and singing to one of BiRain's songs and it was captured and it went viral, so, every one was begging SM to debut me, it was thanks to the fans that I got to debut, they were going to hold me off until I was a bit older but, I got to debut at 17, thanks to the fans".

"Wait, how old are you, now?"

"Oh, I'm 24".

"Oh, so you are a year older then Yoona and 2 years older than me".

"Yeah, I am, so show some respect" laughed Chanyeol as he hit Sehun's hand softly.

"Oh, guys, have you noticed that theres a paparazzi over there" said Irene as she pointed out the front window to a black van that had a camera lens sticking out the front window.

"Wow!" exclaimed Sehun as he waved to the camera.

"What the heck are you doing!?" shouted Chanyeol as he pulled Sehun's hand.

"What, I need to form a fan base, right?"

"Not with people like him".

"Excuse me?".

Sehun, Irene and Chanyeol all turned to see the cafe worker standing next to them.

"If we could get all of your autographs, we will be happy to give you any thing for lunch, any thing at all!" she exclaimed as she blushed and fiddled with her thumbs.

Chanyeol smiled "We will give you photos too and even give our review of the coffee and food and you can put it in the menu, if you want".

"Waoh, yes!"

Sehun sighed "I'm not famous".

"Umm.. yes you are, you are very famous".

"What!?" questioned Sehun.

"Don't worry Sehun, don't change her mind, let's order!"

"Yeah, Chanyeol's right, Sehun, can I get some pancakes with strawberries?"

"Of course, Miss Irene and Chanyeol?"

"Same, except I want bacon and bananas on the side with cream".

"Very good".

"And Mr Sehun?"

"Oh, yep, I'll have the same as Chanyeol" he said as he passed back the menu.

The worker nodded and grabbed the menus. "I love your new song Chanyeol, Love me right, oh and I think you look beautiful on his MV, Irene".

"Naww, thanks" responded Irene with a blushing smile.

"Wait, how did you know my name?" interrupted Sehun.

"Like I said, you are famous, I will do the orders now, thank you" she said as she quickly walked off to the kitchen.

"How did she know my name?"

Chanyeol shrugged his shoulders.

"I think I know" replied Irene as she showed her phone to Sehun.

"What's that?"

"It's dispatch, it's a popular website, and look what the trending article is".

Sehun grabbed the phone and looked at number 1, it was titled 'Breaking, Yoona dating, some one new'.

Sehun's eyes widened as he saw a picture of him grabbing onto her wrist.

"Wait, this was taken, just under an hour ago, how did they put it up that fast".

"They are crazy fast" replied Irene as she shook her head.

Chanyeol pulled out his own phone and went on to the site.

"Wow, you really struck gold, you're getting comments faster than me and Irene did".

"This still doesn't answer the question of how they knew my name".

"Well, if you read the comments, it looks like a few of your high school friends are not loyal" said Chanyeol as he scrolled down the comments with an angry look on his face.

Sehun started scrolling through the comments, "ahh, I can't tell who it is but some of my class mates uploaded my high school pictures, my name, my birthdate, even my parents names, man, how dare they, without even asking!?"

"Yeah, that's not all they are saying, read them properly man!"

Sehun looked through the comments 'I knew Sehun in school, he was always inlove with Yoona, wow, I can't believe he got Yoona, that's what he always wanted, good on you, bro!"

Sehun quickly covered his face and put the phone down and then covered his whole face with both of his hands. "I'm ruined, when Yoona reads those types of comments, she's going to think I am a stalker, I'm not like that, any more, any way" he sad into his hands.

"I think it's cute, if I was Yoona, I would blush while reading those types of comments" muttered Irene as she reached her hand out to grab her cell phone back.

Sehun didn't notice her trying to grab the phone and kept one of his hands over his eyes as he reached down to grab the phone again. His hand was now on top of Irene's so he quickly took his other hand off his face and then looked at Irene with a confused look on his face, still not having moved his hand.

"Umm" blushed Irene "it's my phone".

"Ohh, true, sorry!" he exclaimed as he moved his hand and she grabbed her phone back.

"That's ok".

"She enjoyed that little moment" laughed Chanyeol.

"Shut up Chanyeol!" squealed Irene as she hit him in the arm softly.

Sehun let out a sigh "honestly, I just really hope Yoona is ok, I, I now understand that celebrity life isn't as great as I always thought it was, I, I really hope she isn't too stressed about all these lies".

Irene's expression darkened as she looked down.

"I'll call her and see if she is ok" said Chanyeol as he dialed her number.

"I would ring her myself but, I am a bit embarrassed" muttered Sehun.

"Hey, hey Yoona!"

"What is it Chanyeol, I am busy!"

"Hey, hey, don't be like that, me and Sehun, just wanted to check on you, you know, after all those articles".

"What, what articles?"

"Wait, you don't know?"

"Know, know what?"

Chanyeol cringed and looked over at Sehun, he lowered the phone "she hasn't read the articles yet".

"What, she hasn't, oh that's a relief, tell her not to" replied Sehun.

Chanyeol went back to talking to Yoona.

"There are articles about you and Sehun, every one thinks you and him are dating".

"Whaaaat!?" squealed Yoona.

"Yeah, you are all over the websites".

"Well, it's ok, I told my main manager to release a statement about Sehun being my manager and body guard but they never got around to it, as soon as the public realize he has been working as my manager, that will clear it up".

"Hopefully, it does, you know I can't share you with anyone!"

"Shut-up Chanyeol, this is a real difficult situation, do you not care that this may be stressing me out, this isn't time to joke around!".

"Yoona, I.."

Yoona hung up.

"So, what did she say?" asked Sehun as he leaned forward anxiously.

"She said she will get her boss to release a statement that you have been working as her manager and body-guard".

"Ok, ok" Sehun nodded while calming down a bit.

"Your orders are here".

Sehun smiled as he saw the food.

"I don't have to worry, Yoona is clever, she'll know what to do".

.............

After eating in utter silence, they gave great reviews, took a few pics and gave out autographs, then shortly after they were heading out the doors.

"That was so nice!" squealed Irene as she jumped up and down.

Sehun and Chanyeol both didn't reply as they looked down at their foot steps thinking about Yoona and looking down.

"Far out, can at least one of you reply!" screeched Irene.

"Ohh, sorry, what did you say?" asked Sehun.

"Well, you do look sorry, so, I'll let you off this time".

Suddenly Sehun realized that they were surrounded by crowds.

"How did this happen?"

"Don't worry, I'll get us out of this" said Chanyeol as he stood infront of Irene and shouted out to the crowds. "Hey, I know you like us, but please give us some space!" 

Sehun noticed a guy was grabbing at Irene and yanked her away from him.

"Are you ok?" he asked as he noticed her shaking.

"I'm, I'm.."

"Chanyeol, take over for us, distract them while we run away".

"What?" asked Chanyeol as he couldn't hear over the loud crowds.

"Thanks!"

Sehun grabbed Irene's wrist and ran her through a gap.

Irene blushed as she ran with him. "This feels like a k-drama" she thought to herself.

As soon as they got to the bus stop, they both got on and after giving a few coins they went and sat down.

Thankfully there was only old people on the bus, so no one gave them a second glance.

"Are you ok?" asked Sehun as he let go of her wrist and looked at her with big worried eyes.

Irene nodded and blushed as she quickly looked out of the window.

"Are you sure you ok, you seem pretty shaken up?"

"I, I'm alright" she said as she looked back at him and then quickly looked back out the window.

"Should we go get an ice cream and maybe go to the park, that always helps me when I'm anxious".

"Umm..ok" she said with a quiet voice as she kept her eyes focused on the shops they were passing.

"Are you really ok?" he asked again.

Irene looked back at him and nodded.

"Oh no, your cheeks are so red, did I make you run too hard?"

Irene covered her face and shook her head.

"Come on, let's get off at this stop, we can buy some sun glasses and some caps, may be disguise ourselves, ok?"

Irene nodded.

As soon as they got off the bus, they quickly ran into the cheap dollar store.

"What's your favorite color?" asked Sehun as he looked at the glasses.

"Purple!" squealed Irene as she leaned in front of him and grabbed a pair of purple rimmed sun glasses.

"I like black and white" he said as he grabbed white rimmed sun glasses.

Irene grabbed a black and white cap and put it on his head and smiled.

"I like~" she said with aegyo in her voice as she cupped her hands together.

"Awesome, let's go!" 

As soon as they got to the check out, Sehun remembered that he didn't have any money on him.

Irene noticed and quickly handed over some cash.

"Thank- you" he said to Irene as she smiled and waved it off.

..

After having ripped the tags off and put on their 'disguises', Irene and Sehun made their way to a ice cream store.

"Wait, you just got me a hat and glasses and now, you are getting me an ice cream too".

Irene waved her hand around "don't worry, I have a bit money".

"Do you mind strawberry?"

"I like anything sweet" replied Sehun with a smile.

Irene smiled "me too~".

As soon as they had their ice creams they began to walk to the park the was just around the corner.

"To be honest, I would like to ask some questions about training, if that's ok?"

Irene nodded as she quickly her ice-cream.

"K, sorry, if you don't like always talking about training, SM and work all the time, I'll understand!" he almost shouted.

"Don't worry, I don't mind" she said as she smiled softly.

"Thanks, man, I'm so happy I've made a trainee friend" he said as he smiled gleefully.

Irene cringed as she heard him call her "man".

..

As soon as they got to the park they sat down on a park bench.

"How's your ice-cream?" asked Irene as she noticed he was finishing it rather fast.

"I like it, to be honest, I usually don't get strawberry but, it's really nice, I like all things sweet, so I knew it would be ok".

"You should've said!" squealed Irene as she pouted.

"Don't worry about it".

They sat in silence for a few moments, breathing in the fresh air.

Irene looked at Sehun and smiled. "This feels like love" she thought to herself as she tilted her head. "From every angle, he looks perfect". She looked down. "He's kind, funny, good-looking, innocent, sweet and best of all, he is caring".

Sehun looked at her and then let out a sigh.

"What's wrong?" asked Irene.

"I'm just worried about Yoona, do you know if she's going to be ok?"

Irene looked back down at her shoes. "So, he loves Yoona".

"It's just, I really don't want to cause her any stress" he quickly said as he noticed her looking away.

"You love her, don't you?" asked Irene as she looked back at him with a serious look in her eyes.

Sehun quickly looked back up at the sky "I, I have always loved Yoona, Yoona the actress, but now I am starting to understand, Yoona as a person, a real person, it's not all easy, she has it tough sometimes" he said as he thought over their first encounter, when she had been frightened to go to her car because of a stalker-fan. "She is upset but she always smiles, to be honest, I want to know the Yoona beneath the smile, the imperfect Yoona, the broken pieces of her, I want to know them, all of her ups and downs and then maybe I could truly fall in love with her, with the real Yoona".

"So, you don't love her yet?" 

Sehun cringed as he remembered what Chanyeol had said about him being messed up about his feelings for her.

"Well, I do love Yoona, but I want to know more about the real her and I feel if I did get to know more about her, I could really fall hard for her".

"So, you love her?"

Sehun hit his head with his palm. "Sorry, it makes sense in my head, it's just hard to explain".

Irene moved closer to him.

"It's good you don't know the real Yoona yet, cause now, now I feel like I have a chance with you" she said as she smiled.

"Chance, huh?" he questioned.

"Well, I don't really know you either, but, what I do know of you so far, I seem to like" she said as she looked away.

"Seem to?" 

"In other words, I think I like you, I want to be with you".

Sehun quickly stood up and looked at her "Did you just confess, is this a hidden-camera?" he asked as he looked around.

Irene stood up "I don't joke about my feelings".

"Irene, I just met you".

"And some how, I like you" replied Irene while looking at him.

"How can you be so straight-forward?" he asked as he stepped back.

"Because, it's my personality".

Sehun nodded "that's nice, I like people that are straight-forward".

"So, do I have a chance?" she asked as she stepped towards him.

Sehun looked down "Chanyeol and Yoona are going on a date tonight, that's right, what am I going to do?" 

"Sehun?"

Sehun looked at her and then pouted "I'm sorry, I just can't stop thinking of Yoona".

Irene sat back down and looked up at the sky.

"Irene?"

She ignored him as her eyes welled up. "Just go" she said as she tried to hold the tears back.

"I'm sorry I wasn't listening, I can be so inconsiderate some times".

"Don't worry, go to Yoona" she said as she kept looking up.

Sehun looked at her, from this angle she looked very beautiful, her porcelain white skin had a silky and glowing look to it and her brown eyes looked big and were glistening. Sehun stepped towards her and looked at her properly. "Irene, you are very pretty, I'm sorry for not noticing before" he said as he stepped forward again.

Irene didn't reply.

"Irene, can't we be friends?"

Irene stood up "I was confessing my feelings to you and, and you were not even listening!?" she shouted as a tear escaped her eye.

"Irene, I apologize".

"Even if you don't like me, I'm a girl, a girl is sensitive when it comes to her heart and her feelings, you can't do that to a girl and then to say you were thinking about another girl!?"

"Irene, I'm sorry".

"Sehun, please listen to me and don't interrupt".

"Ok, I will".

"I like you" she replied.

"Ok" he said as he then bit his bottom lip.

"Could we hang out sometimes and if you don't fall for me, I will try and give up my feelings and we can just be friends, but if you do fall for me, could we be together, even if it causes controversy, could we be together?"

Sehun didn't know how to respond, so he looked down and coughed a bit.

"Sehun?"

Sehun looked back at her and smiled "We can hang out, sure, I'd like to have another friend, I am short of those".

Irene smiled "Ok, thanks".

Sehun looked at his watch, it was already 4pm. 

"Some where you need to be?" asked Irene.

"No, I just think I should go check on Sohee, a friend of mine, Chanyeol, Sohee and I all had an argument about Yoona".

"It's funny cause Sohee didn't even like Yoona, but now she's a fan" he thought as he looked down and shook his head.

"Oh, ok".

"Well, if you're not busy, you could come meet them if you want?"

"Really!?" squealed Irene. "Even after confessing my feelings to you?" she asked as she looked down with a shy expression.

"We're friends, right?"

Irene looked up and smiled as she nodded.

.......

Irene and Sehun had just made it to Xiumin's place after taking the bus. He knocked on the door.

"I'm fine, thanks".

Xiumin answered the door and straight away he threw his arms around Sehun.

Sehun's eyes lit up as he quickly reacted to this hug.

"This is totally awkward" thought Irene.

Xiumin pulled away, "Me and Sohee made it, we both got in, we are both trainees!" he shouted.

"Wow, but wait, I thought you didn't even want to be a K-Pop star?" 

Xiumin looked down and then back up again; "I was worried, I still am, but I feel like this is a dream, coming true and it's going to be hard but as long as we all stay together, we can do this!"

Sehun smiled "well done" he said as looked down.

"What's wrong?" asked Xiumin as he put his hand on Sehun's shoulder.

"Well, I didn't make it in, well, if I have, they haven't contacted me, yet".

"Don't worry, they will" said Xiumin with a reassuring tone of voice.

"Did you tell them about your house and training costs?" 

"Yep, they said, I can sell my house and pay for mine and Sohee's training later on".

"Wow, that's really good!"

"The cool thing is, they said I will only train for 6-12 months, they have been looking for a sixth member for a new group they want to debut and they said I fit the description, I'm going to work really hard"

"Aww, Xiumin, I am so happy for you!" squealed Sehun as he hugged Xiumin again. "I alwayd admired your singing, even at high school, I used to compliment you constantly, remember, I was your first fan, ok?"

"Ohhh, I'm so sorry, I didn't see you there" exclaimed Xiumin as he stood back, finaly noticing Irene.

"Don't worry" replied Irene as she looked away.

"Xiumin, this is my friend, a fellow trainee at SM, her name is Irene".

Xiumin smiled and then held out his hand.

"I am Xiumin".

Irene shook his hand "so nice to meet you".

"Come in!" he said as he allowed them past him.

Sehun walked through into the kitchen and then looked over to see Sohee was looking at the cupboards with a blank expression and while holding her stomach.

"Are you hungry?" asked Sehun, causing Sohee to jump from behind the cupboard door.

"Ahh, you gave me a heart attack!" she squealed.

"Sorry, I'm sorry" he said as he cringed.

Sohee smiled "who's the pretty girl, got yourself a girl-friend already, Mr Sehun?"

Sehun tilted his head; "She seems to have forgotten all about our awkward argument at lunch and she seems to be friendly with me, I think she is definitely like Xiumin, forgets easily and becomes close with ones quickly". 

"Ohh, this is Irene, she is a trainee at SM and a friend" replied Sehun without flinching.

Sohee shook Irene's hand "I am Sohee and I am soo hungry, so excuse me if I seem a bit strange today".

Irene smiled "to celebrate getting into SM, I would like to take you all out for dinner tonight".

"Whaaat!?" squealed Sohee and Sehun.

"There is a regular restaurant that me and most of the SM artists always use, the food there is fancy but cheap and very delicious, I would love to treat all of you, as a congratulations".

"I think, you are awesome!" squealed Sohee as she gave Irene a thumbs up. "I'll run and tell my brother!" she screeched as she ran out.

Sehun turned to Irene "are you sure Irene, you don't have to".

"I want to, but remember, I like you, ok, so everything  do from now on, will be for you" she said with a serious look on her face as she looked right into his eyes.

"How can she look me in the eyes when saying that, this some how feels artificial, like, artificial love".

"Ok, Sehun?"

"Ok, let's be close friends" he said with a cute smile afterwards.

"I'll go home and get ready, see you at 7?"

"Ok, thanks" replied Sehun.

.......

After hours of Sohee trying on different out fits, all four of them were ready to go.

"Wow, Sehun, you scrub up nice!" complimented Sohee.

"Ahh, thanks" he blushed. "Actually, Yoona said this was her favorite suit on me too".

He looked over at Irene and her heart almost skipped a beat. "What do you think, am I cool?" he asked as he did up his second button on his jacket. His suit was light gray, his tie was red and his under shirt was white. He had his silky black hair brushed and his bangs parted, he looked like a well put together college student.

Image result for sehun suit

Irene smiled "very!" she fan-shouted.

"You look good too" replied Sehun.

Irene had her hair tied up into a pony tail, her wavy hair looked cute in a pony tail, she had simple makeup on, enhancing her natural beauty and her out fit was a simple tight and knitted soft pink short sleeved shirt that looked as if it would be worn on a warm autumns day, her skirt went past her knees, it flowed outwards and was a pretty pink.

tumblr_oioq6lOEB51uvrhugo1_400.jpg

Irene quickly stood back up, as she had sat down due to the heart attack Sehun was giving her, in order to catch up with her heart-rate.

"Thank you" she quickly replied.

"Ahh, there is some thing going on between you two!" shouted Sohee.

"Noo, not at all" complained Sehun as he waved his hand, as if to disagree.

"Let's go" quickly interrupted Irene.

....

As soon as they got out of the taxi, Irene paid and they entered the restaurant.

"Wow, this is beautiful" exclaimed Sohee as she looked around the palace-looking restaurant.

They all went and sat at a table and Sehun looked around, all of the tables were full but he noticed a small table that had a reserved card on it.

"Wow, that must be for some one important" he said to himself.

He then heard commotion out side and stood up.

"Irene, they may have found us" he said as he looked at the mob that were standing out side the restaurant windows, peering in.

"Don't worry Sehun, sit down, they are obviously here for the two that just walked in" replied Irene as she looked at the entrance.

Sehun looked over to see Yoona and Chanyeol entering the restaurant.

It was a warm night and Yoona was wearing a simple white knitted dress, there was a black metallic design around the collar that was knitted also into the the very bottom  of the above-knee dress, also the waist part of the dress went in and then it softly went out, showing her perfect body ratio. She topped off the look with a gold clutch purse and black high heels. Her hair was simply waved at the bottoms and her make up was also natural looking.

"Excuse me, but could I take a photo of you, in front of the gold wall, just to show every one that you love our food?" asked the restaurant manager.

"Sure" replied Yoona as she then stood in front of the flashy wall and smiled.

tumblr_oioo87mtnj1uvrhugo1_250.jpg

"Wow, isn't Yoona beautiful?" asked Sehun as Xiumin and Sohee also gawked at her.

"Nothing special, let's order!" almost shouted Irene.

"Ohh, sorry Rene" apologized Sehun.

"That's right, she likes me, I should try and avoid talking about Yoona, well, at least for today, just to show respect, then I will give Irene a proper answer, as soon as I know her well enough, though I already know what the answer is, I did make a deal to give her some time to let me know her first, so I'll give her some time and show respect" thought Sehun as he looked at Irene and nodded.

Sehun looked away and then looked at the menu, "Don't look at Yoona, don't look at Yoona".

"Sehun?"

Sehun looked up to see Yoona standing next to his table.

"Oh, hello Yoona, I'm just here with friends".

"What are you doing with Irene?" asked Yoona as she tilted her head "what's going on between you two?"

"Us two?"

"Yeah, we saw pictures all over the net" interrupted Chanyeol. He then looked at Irene "you know, you are my 'girl friend' so be careful who you date, if you want him to have fans, that's not the way to go about it".

"So what, we were on a date, can you leave us alone!?"

Yoona looked at Sehun with her deer eyes that were starting to water.

"Do you want me to leave you alone, Sehun?" she asked.

Sehun remembered how upset Irene got when he mentioned Yoona and thought about how she had just confessed.

"I can't deal with  all of this!"

Yoona looked at him and then at Irene "Ok" she replied as she walked away.

"Wait, did I say that out loud?" asked Sehun as he turned around.

Yoona sat down with her back to him.

"You did, how dare you treat Yoona like that, after all she did for us!" shouted Xiumin.

"I'm sorry" he apologized as he looked down.

"I just need to be sensitive to Irene's feelings, I can't hurt her two times in one day, please Yoona, wait for me, I will explain, don't fall for Chanyeol, wait for me".