Falling out of love

I'll make her fall for me

Sehun lay in bed and looked up the ceiling. It was 9pm and he had just got in the door.

The day went by so fast; After they left the set Sehun had to take her to various different locations. Yoona's schedule was jam packed and he had a lot of small jobs to do. He had to answer all of her calls, reject offers, sign for others, help her run through her lines on set, ward off fans as they tried to get to her; Though at one point in his life he would have paid to follow Yoona around, he found himself sighing heavily while doing so. 

He closed his eyes and thought back over his day.

"Why does it feel like I have no hope?"

He felt his phone vibrating in his pocket so he pulled it out and letting out a heavy sigh he answered it.

"Hello.." he answered while closing his eyes and sounding very unenthusiastic.

"Hello, is this Sehun?"

Sehun jumped up and was now standing on his bed.

"Is this Xiumin?!" 

"Yes, it is, how have you been?" he asked sounding like a lawyer.

"So good, so good now that you have called!"

Xiumin laughed and then let out a sigh; "Luhan gave me your number, he also told me you thought I hated you?" questioned Xiumin sounding confused.

"Well, I thought you did, I haven't heard from you in so long" replied Sehun sounding quite stressed,

"Ahh, I have been in China for the past year".

"Well, you never answered my calls so I just assumed?" 

"Sehun, why would you assume such a thing?" questioned Xiumin sounding sad.

"Sorry.." moaned Sehun in a quite voice.

"I lost my old mobile and while I was in China, I couldn't get a hold of any one from back home".

"It's ok, you have been busy" replied Sehun as he thought back to what Luhan had said; "Friends don't have to hang out all the time".

"Please come over, come to my place, I've missed you, it feels like forever!" complained Xiumin

"Where do you live now?" asked Sehun as he jumped off his bed.

"My old house, you remember where it is, right?"

"Yhup!" exclaimed Sehun; "I'll be there soon and you can tell me everything that's been going on, okay!?"

"I'll see ya soon Sehun".

Sehun hung up and then quickly ran around looking for some casual clothing. There was a knock at the door. "Coming!" he shouted as he threw his jeans and jacket over his shoulder. He answered the door to see Yoona standing in front of him.

"I hope I didn't wake you?" she asked as she looked at him with worried eyes.

"No, no, you didn't, I was actually on my way out" he said with an awkward smile.

"Sehun, before you go, I need to talk to you" she said as she then walked past him. 

Sehun watched as she went and sat on the couch. "What's wrong Yoona?" he asked as he went and sat next to her.

"Sehun, I was thinking about what you said, you know, about, true love and.."

"Yeah?" 

Yoona looked at him as tears strolled down her cheeks. "I think this whole time true love, true love has been, well, right in front of me".

"Is she talking about me?"

"Who, who are you talking about Yoona?" he asked as he looked at her with sincere eyes.

Yoona stood up; "The only person that I know has ever really loved me for me is, well, Chanyeol".

"Yoona, Yoona, you can't be serious!" he shouted as he stomped his left foot.

"Why, what's wrong with falling in love with some one you know isn't using you?"

Sehun shook his head and stood up; "Didn't you say he was dating other girls?" 

"Yeah, but that was his company that made him do it" she said as she looked down.

"You are blind Yoona, you are blind and stupid!" shouted Sehun as he went to walk away.

Yoona let out a sigh and then called out to him; "Sehun, wait!"

Sehun turned around and looked at her. She had a sad look in her eyes and her face was make-up free allowing Sehun to see her real face.

"She is so beautiful,a natural, but wait, she said she couldn't date a non-celebrity, ahh.. what should I do?"

"Tell me, why do you think I am stupid?" she asked with a serious look on her face. "I know Chanyeol is a jerk but I doubt any genuine or kind person that wasn't a player could ever truly love me".

He then shook his head and then let out a sigh. "That is not true, not true at all!".

"Ok, well, could you ever love me?" she asked as she looked directly at him.

"To be honest I thought I did, but ever since you revealed to me, your true self, I, I don't know any more".

"What do you mean, my true self?"

"You cry when someone doesn't recognize, you wouldn't forgive someone even if that someone was truly in love with you just because they made a mistake, you even said you couldn't give your heart to some one that wasn't rich oh! And you refused to tell me what you think of me.."

"Sehun, I.."

"And then when I asked you to like me, you turned around and pretended to think I was running lines with you, when you knew I was being honest with you!"

"Sehun, please" begged Yoona. "I can be a spoiled princess sometimes, I know, I can be a brat but no body's perfect, no body is!"

Sehun then looked at her and smiled slightly; "You are right about that, I guess my expectations were too high, I am sorry". He then pulled away and turned his back to her ; "I expected too much but, but I just feel like I don't know you any more, that I liked a Yoona that doesn't exist".

"Sehun, are you saying that you once loved me, but now you don't?"

Sehun turned around and looked at her and let out a sigh; "I don't know what to do, but, but ever since this morning I have just felt confused, I am sorry". 

Yoona cleared and then let out a heavy sigh; "My boss said that you have a fan base forming online".

"What!?" exclaimed Sehun as he turned around and looked at her with wide eyes.

"Yeah, the website already has over ten thousand fans, they have dug up information on your high school, on your friends, they know everything about you".

"Wait, why is she bringing up this all of a sudden?"

"The boss said he has had calls all morning, other agencies are begging to have you".

"What, really!?"

"Yeah, my boss got really worried so he done you up another contract and he wants you to sign it first thing tomorrow".

"What, what is the contract?" 

"It will say that starting tomorrow, you are an official member of SM Entertainment and that you will given acting lessons, singing lessons and dancing classes, Sehun, you are going to be famous!" 

Sehun then suddenly remembered what she had said about only being able to fall in love with some one as rich as a celebrity.

"Wait, wait, could you fall for me if I was a celebrity?" he asked as he stepped back and looked at her wide eyes.

"What?" 

"You said you could only fall for a celebrity, wait, is this why you were willing to talk to me about love?" he questioned while stepping back again. "So she only asked if I could ever love her because she think's I am becoming a celebrity, that's it".

Yoona looked down and then shook her head; "I don't know, I don't even know why I just blurted out all of that to you, I think, I think it's because well..". She looked at him and then smiled; "As soon as I heard that you were going to be living in a dorm at the SM building and that you would no longer be my assistant, I, I kind of, well, it hurt a bit".

"Wait, so, so when you heard I was going to start training to be a celebrity you realized that you were going to miss me?" he asked as he stepped closer to her. 

"May be she is the Yoona I have always loved and may be she will give me a chance".

"Or maybe, I was just afraid to be left again.." she said as she looked down and let out a tear; "First my mother, then my Father, then my sister, then Chanyeol and now you"; She looked up and looked straight at him; "Maybe I just need a friend, someone that won't leave like every one else has".

Sehun then turned back around and let out a sigh; "So you don't even like me in a romantic sense?"

"Sehun, I don't understand, are you confessing to me?" she asked while sounding completely clueless.

"What do you think I am doing!?" he questioned while slightly shouting.

"I don't know, but Sehun, don't you understand!" she shouted as she stepped forward.

"Understand what?" he questioned while stepping back, now scared of this crazy-Yoona.

"You can't be my assistant any-more, I won't have any one to confide in, isn't that so sad, aren't you going to miss working with me Sehun, won't you miss working with me?" she asked while taking another step forward.

"Her eyes are wide, she looks kind of crazy what should I do?"

"Even if I work somewhere else, I'll still come over, I mean, if you need me, any time, anytime at all, even if I'm busy". 

"One second I'm pulling her in and the next second I'm pushing her away, I'm really confusing myself".

"Are you a fan boy, were you actually a fan boy all along?" she asked while looking down at her shoes.

"Yes, I was".

"Was?" questioned Yoona as she looked up at him with sad eyes.

"I don't know if I am any more, the thing is, you kind of crushed me, when you said you would only date a celebrity, my fan boy hopes disappeared" he said with a sad voice. 

"What, so I have lost a fan!?" squealed Yoona at the top of her voice.

Sehun walked over to her and wrapped his arms around her; "Yoona, even if we barely see each other from now on I want you to know that I will always be a Yoona-fan, for ever".

"One second I'm her fan and second I'm not, what is going on Sehun!?"

"Sehun, I don't know what to say" she said as she then pulled away.

"Yoona" he said as he looked at her with a sincere look in his eyes; "I thought you were perfect, I am sorry that I assumed you would be, I am sorry I expected you to be everything you are in the pictures, I am very sorry".

Yoona looked down and let out a sigh. "With you I have been myself, I have been quite honest with you and I actually feel embarrassed now, knowing I have revealed all my flaws to you and you are no longer a fan".

"Yoona, you make mistakes and I am really sorry I expected so much of you and to be honest, you're more real then I am, I mean, I haven't really been me around you, so I have no right to judge you".

"What do you mean?" questioned Yoona as she began to look puzzled.

"I pretend I never smile, when actually I smile way too much, so much in fact my friends say I creep them out".

Yoona laughed; "What else?"

"I hug my friends a lot and I am super clingy, I don't let them leave without forcing a bear hug on them".

Yoona giggled and then looked at him; "Why haven't you been acting yourself around me Sehun" she said said while shaking her head and looking slightly disappointed.

Sehun let out a sigh and then looked at her; "Luhan, my friend, he believes we are destiny, so, even if we have time apart, if what he said was true, we will end up together and may be, may be it's good we have time apart, absence makes the heart.."

"Grow fonder, I know" said Yoona as she then looked down; "But permanent absence can make one's heart go numb".

"No matter what happens I always find myself thinking of you, it's like you are a magnet and I am metal" he said as he then let out a chuckle; "I couldn't stay away for ever, even if I wanted to. you will always be in my heart"

"Sehun, I am sorry but you are really confusing me, I just wanted you to stay, to be my assistant cause I really like your company, are you saying that you have feelings for me?" she questioned while scratching her head and looking rather puzzled. 

"If you ever miss me, just call me, you have my number" replied Sehun as he looked at her and smiled.

Yoona nodded and then got up. "I might not see you tomorrow, I guess this is good bye" she said as she put out her hand.

Sehun shook his head and then wrapped his around around her and gave her a tight hug. He stepped back to see Yoona looking startled; "I told you, I don't let my friends leave without forcing a bear hug on them" he laughed.

Yoona laughed too; "I guess you did already warn me" she said as she turned to walk out; "Oh and before I leave, make sure to take everything, including the suits oh and the car, they are all gifts from SM Entertainment, they really want you to stay" she giggled.

"Oh, makes me wonder what the others were offering".

"Hey!" squealed Yoona; "Stay with SM!"

"Joking, joking" laughed Sehun; "Thank you, Thank you Yoona".

She smiled and then walked out, as soon as the door shut behind her he quickly grabbed out his suit case and started packing up all his stuff. 

"I have made Xiumin wait for too long, he probably hates me now!"

.....

Sehun made it to Xiumin's house after a ten minute drive; He knocked on the door and sighed heavily as he waited for someone to answer it. "He probably fell asleep, I am so useless" he thought to himself as he tapped his foot repeatedly. 

He thought over what had just happened and let out a sigh; "She was saying that I had a chance with her, I could've actually asked her out on a date, I could've had my Yoona, but, but it just didn't feel right"

Suddenly the door swung open. Sehun looked up to see a beautiful young woman standing in front of him.

"Xiumin, have you, had a few changes made?" asked Sehun as he looked at the girls face, then down to her hips and then back up at her face again.

"Come in, come in" she said as she grabbed his wrist and dragged him into the house.

"Sit, sit" she said as she sat him down on the couch; "My brother's in the shower, he'll just be a few ticks and a few tocks" she giggled; "Would you like a drink?"

"Wait, sister, what!?" Sehun stood up.

"Yeah, well after Mum and Dad died, Xiumin was given a letter that was written by Dad, it explained that Xiumin had a twin sister and to go find her".

"A twin sister!!" shouted Sehun as he stood up.

"I was adopted out because Father wasn't well at that time and they didn't have a solid income, so they couldn't afford two kids".

"Wow, that is a lot to process, it sounds like things have been hard, I am so sorry!"

"My adopted parents took me all the way to China and up until last week I thought they were my real family, but, but that was when Xiumin found me".

"Wow, so he spent a whole year searching for his lost sister"; Sehun looked down and sighed "all I have been doing for the past year is complaining about him being a bad friend, when really, he was struggling".

"Don't worry about it".

Sehun looked up to see Xiumin standing there with a hood on and some skater jeans.

"Xiumin!" he squealed as he ran over and threw his arms around him; "You have had a hard time, I am so sorry" he cried.

"Don't worry Sehun" said Xiumin as he patted his back.

Sehun then pulled away and looked him in the eyes and nodded; "I know what to do!" 

"What?" replied Xiumin as he tilted his head looking a bit worried as to hear Sehun's idea.

"Well, did your father leave you any money, or do you have any work?"

"I left my job after I found about Sohee and I spent everything Dad left for me finding her so I don't have any options, though the house is legally  mine".

"Xiumin, you can come with me tomorrow!" 

"Wait, what, come with you where?"

"To SM Entertainment, it is a talent agency, they can give you a job as an assistant or even better, you can become a star!"

"Sehun, to become a star, you have to live at the SM Building and you also have to pay for training, have you forgotten about my sister?"

Sehun turned around and looked at Sohee up and down and then smiled.

"Don't look at my sister like that!?" shouted Xiumin as he pushed Sehun.

"She can come too, she looked like she could be a celebrity".

"Ok, ok, even if we both did agree to this, how would we pay for training?"

"I know, I know!" squealed Sohee as she jumped up on to the couch; "We could sell our house, we can pay for the training and then put the rest into a bank account".

"Wait, so, you want to become a celebrity too?" questioned Xiumin.

"Yes, I always have!"

"Well, it's settled!" said Sehun as he gave two thumbs up.

"I need time to think about this" said Xiumin as he screwed up his face a bit.

"Ok, I'll give you five minutes".

"What, five minutes?"

"Ok, ok, ten.."

"Sehun we need at least a week, it would take a few days to sell this house".

"Don't worry, just let me sleep" said Sehun as he then let out a yawn and patted Xiumin's shoulder.

"Sleep, huh?" 

"Long story, do you have a spare bed?"

"You'll have to bunk with me then".

"Just like old times, yay!" squealed Sehun.

"Yay.." cheered Xiumin in a sarcastic tone of voice.

"We can stay up talking about our love lives".

"Love life?" questioned Xiumin.

"Ohh la la, do you two have love stories to tell?" questioned Sohee as she pulled out a big bowl from the cupboards; "I will get some pop corn out and we can watch the notebook and talk about our different love stories".

Sehun looked at Xiumin and then at Sohee; "It might be a bit awkward, I barely know you".

"Since when has that stopped you" laughed Xiumin.

"What are you talking about?" 

"You used to run up to strangers and tell them you were in love with that actress, what was her name again, Yanee, Yuri?"

"Yoona".

"That's right, Yoona".

"You like that washed up actress Yoona?"

"What, washed up, what are you talking about?" questioned Sehun as he followed Sohee over to the couch. 

"Guess, we're watching the note book" moaned Xiumin as he went and sat by Sehun.

"Well, her new movies was just releases in China but she got no good reviews, every one is saying she is a has been and should stay in Korea".

"What, really?"

"Yeah, you should see some of the comments on her instagram, people hate her".

Sehun then pulled out his phone and went onto her instagram, he clicked on her most recent selca that she took on set, that day and then scrolled down the comments. 

"Because I've been hanging out with her, I haven't really been checking her instagram".

His jaw dropped as he read through the comments.

-She is plain and can't act or sing, please don't ever do musicals!

-She has no talent

-If I saw her in real life I would throw water at her

-She needs to get lost and leave acting to professionals

He quickly exited her instagram and then looked at his hands that were now shaking. "Yoona has been suffering and I was causing her more pain by my harsh comments and unfair expectations, I am so horrible!"

"Are you ok there Sehun?" asked Xiumin as he noticed Sehun looking flushed.

"I'll sort it out later, for now I have to help Xiumin".

"I was just thinking about all the fun we are going to have, all three of us, training with SM!" he said as he threw his arms over both of them.

"I hope you are right, Sehun, we are a bit older, we may not get accepted into the company".

"Actors and models are allowed to be 22 and besides if Sohee want's to be a singer, there are plenty of singers 23 and over".

"I hope you know what you are talking about Sehun, I don't want to sell my house and then get rejected, I want to be able to look after the only family I have left".

"I will sort it, I promise".