Falling back into love

I'll make her fall for me

Sehun, Xiumin and Sohee walked into the SM building. Sehun had a big smile on his face that was beaming, while Xiumin and Sohee were walking behind him looking very anxious.

"I have no way of knowing where to go" laughed Sehun as he shrugged his shoulders.

"Let's go then" said Xiumin as he quickly turned away, ready to go back home.

"Sehun".

Sehun turned to see Yoona stepping out of the elevator.

"Wow, is that Yoona!?" called out Sohee.

Yoona walked over and stood infront of Sehun. "Oh, umm.." she looked at Sohee and then at Sehun and then repeated this action.

"Ohh, she's Sohee, my best friends twin sister".

"This feels a bit awkward, my bias is in front of me but for some reason I am seeing her as a real person, instead of a celebrity, my bias heart is calming down" thought Sehun as he smiled.

Yoona put her hand out and Sohee shook it and looked at Yoona with wide eyes.

"I love you!" exclaimed Sohee as she gripped Yoona's hand.

Yoona's eyes widened "Oh wow, thank you, I always love to meet fans, I am surprised though, your beauty surpasses mine, infinitely".

"You, you are making me blush" squealed Sohee as she pulled her hands away from Yoona's to cover her red cheeks.

"Yoona, Yoona, for real?"

"Yes, I am Yoona" she said with a smile as she held her hand out to Xiumin.

"Sehun was inlove with you through out high school".

"Hey!" shouted Sehun as he hit Xiumin's arm.

"To be honest, I never understood why but, but now I do" he said as he kissed her hand.

Yoona put her other hand on her cheek and smiled nervously as she blushed.

"It's like I am seeing an angel, a real angel, for the first time" he said while charmingly letting her hand go and then bowing to her.

Yoona's cheeks turned a shade of pink, "Oh, ahh.. thank you"

Sehun looked down and pouted; "She never blushed like that, with me".

"Sehun, are you ok?" asked Yoona as she looked over at him. 

"Of course!" he lied as he avoided looking at her. 

"You seem on edge" said Yoona as she stepped towards him. 

"I'm fine, I'm fine".

Xiumin smirked; "You're jealous, aren't ya?"

"What happened to the quiet and anxious Xiumin?" questioned Sehun as he looked back at Xiumin with wide eyes. 

"You two are ridiculous, she's mine, you idiots!"

Xiumin and Sehun turned around to see Chanyeol walking towards him. 

"Yoona, missed you, baby" he said as he put his arm over Yoona. "Call me baby, Yoona, can you call me baby?"

"Will it shut you up?" asked Yoona as she rolled her eyes. 

"Yes, please, call me baby" he said as he looked at her with wide eyes. 

"Chanyeol, do you respect me at all?" she asked as she looked at him with anger in her eyes. 

"I do, I do, but on another note, I just thought of a name for a song, call me baby, hey, what do you think of that?" asked Chanyeol. 

"I think, you should take your arm off my shoulder" complained Yoona as she lifted Chanyeol's arm off her shoulder. 

Sehun tilted his head a bit, "hey Yoona, I'm confused, didn't you say you were going to give Chanyeol a chance?" 

"Wait, she said what!?" yelped Chanyeol. 

"Sehun, I said that in private, how could you bring it up in front of every one?"

"Oh, I'm sorry" he apologized as he quickly stepped back.

"I called Chanyeol so that he can help you through the process of training and stuff, he can also help your two friends, if they were wanting to audition, I thought Chanyeol could help and give you some tips" she said as she looked down while fiddling with her thumbs. 

"You, you called Chanyeol, you really, wanted to help?" asked Sehun as he then smiled. 

"I did, well, auditions are in about two and a half hours, you all better get to it". Yoona then bowed her head to Sohee and Xiumin. "Nice to meet you both" she said with a smile. 

"You too!" they both replied with big grins, showing all their teeth. 

Yoona then walked out the door and Sehun let out a sigh. 

"Are your fanboy days over?" asked Chanyeol as he smiled. 

"Why would you even want to help me, Chanyeol?" asked Sehun as he folded his arms and looked away. 

"Yoona begged me, that's why". 

"Begged you?"

"Yeah, for some reason, she actually cares about you". 

"What do you mean?" asked Sehun. "How does that mean she cares about me?"

"She wanted me to help you, she wants you to succeed, trust me, I know Yoona, she never asks for anything, especially, from me" he said as he then smirked. "But, oh well, you're not into her any more? right?"

Sehun let out a sigh; "I'm still a fan, I am, but I, I..."

"Let's just get to the practice rooms, okay?" interrupted Chanyeol. 

... 

#2Hours Later

Chanyeol had been helping Sehun and Xiumin with breathing techniques on how to hit high notes and was helping them to rap with a confident voice.

"Sehun, Sehun, you really need to think of yourself as cool and rap with a strong voice, ok?"

Sehun nodded as he kept rapping the lines.

"Come on, Swag!" yelled Chanyeol.

Sehun rapped the verse again, but this time he rapped with more enthusiasm and a louder voice.

"There you go, now Xiumin come on, let's do this!"

Xiumin picked up on what Sehun was doing and was able to rap the lines with ease, sounding just as good as the rapper on the disk.

"Wow Xiumin, you are amazing!" gasped Chanyeol.

"Hey, me too!" complained Sehun.

"Meh, so- so" replied Chanyeol as he waved his hand in Sehun's face.

"Hey, I'll get in, you'll see!" complained Sehun as he pouted.

Xiumin felt his hands shaking, "I'm so nervous, I hope Sohee's doing ok in there".

"Pre audition nerves are normal, so don't worry about it, ok?" replied Chanyeol with a smile.

Sehn watched as Chanyeol conversed with Xiumin. "He actually, is, being nice, I wonder what he get's out of this" thought Sehun as he looked at Chanyeol suspiciously.

"Do you think Sohee, well, will she be ok?" asked Xiumin as he looked at Chanyeol with worried eyes.

"She sung so beautifully, she will definitely get in, just worry about yourself, ok?"

"Ok, wait, so what do we have to do, again?" asked Xiumin as he stood up. 

"You introduce yourself and you say what talents or strengths you have, then you sing for 3 minutes, after that you dance for 2 minutes and then you answer the judges questions and then leave the room".

Xiumin nodded "that's good, me and Sohee brought a C.D with our favorite songs on it". 

"Got any Chanyeol on there, have you heard my recent songs Baby don't cry or Love me right?"

"I've heard all of your songs, I'm a bit of a fan" blushed Xiumin. 

"I am too!" squealed Sohee as she pushed Xiumin out of the way. 

"Hey, where did you come from, how were the auditions?" asked Xiumin as he looked at her with wide eyes.

"I was so nervous, but they liked me, they really did!"

"Aww, I am so proud of you sis!" complimented Xiumin as he patted her head.

"Thanks, I know you will be good too, I trust that we will both get in, it's that twin feeling I'm getting".

Chanyeol smiled as he saw the interactions between Xiumin and Sohee, "I wish I was close with my sister, like you two are, that would be really cool".

"Aw, I can help you and your sis!" exclaimed Sohee as she did a fighting pose with her fist, "don't give up, fighting!"

Chanyeol smiled, "You are super cute, too bad I have a lover already".

"Hey!" shouted Xiumin as he pulled Sohee back, away from Chanyeol.

"Sehun, Oh Sehun?"

Sehun stood up "here!"

"They'll see you now".

Sehun walked in and stood in front of the two judges.

"Ok, tell us about yourself Sehun".

"I am Oh Sehun, I am 22 years old and I graduated my high school, well at least I did that, right?" he laughed.

"Hmm, Sehun, tell me why you didn't do much during your early twenties?"

"Well, to be honest I.."

#Flash back

"Hey, Sehun, which college do you want to go to?"

"Ah, KyungSoo, you know if I go to college I will not be able to watch Yoona all day".

"Sehun, Sehun I really beg of you to look at your future, really, really look into what you want to do with your life, honestly, please" begged KyungSoo.

"Why do you care so much?"

"I just want you to live your life well and have every thing you want, you know?"

Sehun smiled "thank you KyungSoo, but, but I only want Yoona".

"It would impress her more if you actually graduate college, you know?"

"I just don't want to, I will just stay with my parents and continue living my life as a teenager, I just want to stay on my computer and constantly refresh Yoona's fansite page, while gazing upon her beauty for the rest of my life".

#flashbackover

"Sehun?"

Sehun looked up and smiled at the judges and then let out a laugh which made them both look at one another with confusion.

"I, I loved Yoona at that time" he chuckled "I loved her for her beauty and for her sweet personality".

"You say, you loved Yoona, does that mean you don't love her any more?" asked the judges.

"Well, well, before I would fan boy hard, over anything to do with Yoona but now, well, now, I actually think about her, like, in a deeper way".

"What does that mean?" asked the judges as they leaned forward both looking very interested in what Sehun had to say.

"I've been asking myself that very question, when ever I thought of her before, I thought of her beauty and her sweetness but now, when I think of her, I think of her health, her well-being, I wonder how she is, if she is doing ok, yah know, just so different to how I used to be". Sehun went and sat down next to the judges. "Do you two kind of understand what I am saying?" he asked as he turned to them with a look of hope in his eyes.

"It sounds like you love her more as a person now, then a celebrity".

"I think so too" he said as he stood back up, "I don't know if it's because I was her assistant for a little while but, but I now know her other sides, her real sides, I really am starting to like her, actually really, really like Yoona, not the actress but Yoona, the person".

The judges began to laugh as they looked at one another and then back at Sehun; "We were the ones that accepted Yoona's audition, she was, she was a bit of a clueless girl".

"Well, well then why did you accept her?" he asked as he tucked his chair back in.

"She was clueless and quite hungry for fame but, but we saw passion in her eyes, desire, we could see she would not give up and she would keep fighting for what she wanted, when we saw that fire in her eyes, we knew, we knew we had a star".

Sehun nodded, "She does have a strong passion for acting and she definitely has fire in her eyes" he said while he walked back into his spot.

"You know, you can go back to being Yoona's assistant, if you want".

Sehun thought back to what Kyungsoo had said and stood back in his spot.

"I want to do something with my self, I want to become a hard worker, just like my friend Kyungsoo, I want to do everything I can, I want, I want to have fire in my eyes just like Yoona and I want to work hard for everything I have, I want to be the best I can be, because, well, life is short".

Sehun stood straight and smiled; "I am going to rap and sing as well, I think I can do both, well, because Chanyeol has been teaching me".

"Chanyeol, how do you know Chanyeol?"

"Yoona asked him to help me and my two friends Sohee and Xiumin".

"What, but why on earth would both of them go through all that trouble?"

Sehun shrugged his shoulders, "I don't know, exactly".

"You know, Yoona usually sticks to her own thing, if she's helping you, well, she must, kind of, really care about you".

"Really?" questioned Sehun as he looked down.

"Are you ready to begin?" asked the judges as they pressed record on the camera.

"I am" he nodded.

.......

After auditions Sehun, Xiumin, Chanyeol and Sohee were now sitting at a cafe waiting for the orders.

"You know Sehun, I still want to know what you were meaning before, about, well, Yoona giving me a chance?"

Sehun nodded and then looked down, "the other night, well, she came to me and she said, well...". Sehun let out a sigh as he remembered Yona saying that what she had said was private.

"What, what!?" shouted Chanyeol.

"The thing is.." began Sehun as he stood up.

"What's the thing, what?" asked Chanyeol as he stood up too.

"I, I really want Yoona to be happy, well, that is, you know, truly happy".

"What do you mean?" asked Chanyeol looking puzzled.

"At first when I, well, when she told me she wanted to give you a chance, I thought, well, that's unfair, what about me, but now, now, I am just thinking, who can look after her, who can help her with her career, her life, who can make her happy and show her the world, you know?" he asked as he sat back down; "I don't have anything, I am only a rookie, not even that, I am not even a trainee yet, hell, I have no job at the moment, I have nothing, there is nothing I can do for her".

Chanyeol closed his eyes and shook his head; "So you, you just want to give up and give her to me?"

"Well, I thought, I thought you would be happy?" asked Sehun as he looked at him and tilted his head a bit.

"Yeah, I am, but, but to be honest, I want her to be happy too and well, the way she talks about you and the way she's been pushing me away ever since you came into the picture, well, I am starting to think maybe, maybe, you know?"

"You know, what?" asked Sehun with wide eyes.

"She might actually be in the beginning stages of liking you".

"What, really!?" shouted Sehun causing everyone in the cafe to turn around and look at him.

"You are drawing attention Sehun" muttered Xiumin while hitting his arm.

"Well, you two are idiots, cause you know what I think?" interrupted Sohee.

"What do you think?" asked Sehun and Chanyeol as they both looked at her quickly.

"I think she doesn't want to date any one at the moment, I think you should both give her some space, that's what I think".

"Sohee, shut-up, you don't know any thing!" shouted Sehun, causing Sohee to sit back.

"Wow, I am sorry!" Sohee stood up and rolled her eyes while tucking in her chair.

"Where are you going?" asked Xiumin as he stood up.

"This is getting boring fast, brother, let's go" she said as she turned her back on Sehun and Chanyeol.

"Txt you later, brother" said Xiumin as he high fived Sehun.

"Bye Xiumin" replied Sehun with a quiet voice.

Sehun watched as they walked out, "Opps, I shouldn't of snapped like that".

"Meh, don't worry about it" replied Chanyeol while shrugging his shoulders.

"Well, what about the extra coffees?"

"Don't worry" replied Chanyeol while pulling out his cell phone.

"Who are you going to call?" asked Sehun looking quite nervous.

"Yoona, of course, oh and my other dear friend, you might like her".

"Oh really, I don't think so, I am starting to feel this deep connection with Yoona and well, because you just said she might like me, now, now I really don't want to give up on her".

"Oh no, are you going to fan boy all over again, I wish I never said anything!" complained Chanyeol.

"No, it's different this time, I am not going to fan boy, I, I am going to start to like Yoona, Yoona the person, not the actress".

"Really?" questioned Chanyeol while widening his eyes, "what a transition".

"I can do it, I want to, I also want to know her quirks, the weird things she likes to do in her spare time, I don't know but, I just want to stop and get to know her as a human, a real person".

"Well, you will have a chance too, I just txted Yoona and she's on her way".

"Wait, why are you being supportive?" asked Sehun while screwing up his face.

"Well, I'm not, I know in the end that the better man will win" he said as he put out his hand.

Sehun shook it. "You know, I really do care about Yoona, right?"

"To me, it sounds like you are a bit messed up in your feelings for Yoona, and besides I know her well, I know everything about her, I care deeply for her, so I can't let her go to some one I know might let her down" explained Chanyeol while he let go of the hand shake.

"I really care about Yoona, I honestly do, I know, I know things have been weird for me, realizing her faults did stumble me a bit, but, I am now one hundred percent sure that I need Yoona in my life, not as the actress I have always admired, but as the person that I have come to know and want to love".

Chanyeol smiled. "You know, I may seem a bit rough with Yoona, always chucking my arm around her and invading her space but, well, I've known her for a long time and if there is anything I know, it is that she loves to be comforted, would you be up to the task, would you be able to comfort her like I could?"

Sehun thought back to the two times when Yoona was crying and he patted her on the shoulder saying, there, there.

"At first I found it hard to comfort her, touching her was, well, hard for me, because of my fan-boy heart but, but I will not her let her cry anymore and if she does, I will let her lean on my shoulder, I won't hide away from her, I won't let her down as I have in the past".

"Look at you" laughed Chanyeol, "You look so serious and all emotional".

"I am, I am dead serious, I am falling back in love with Yoona and this time, it's real, it's not obsessed fan-boy love, it's real" he said as he nodded. "I don't want to let her down".

"You are so confusing, I thought you wanted to let me have her?"

"Well, because she said she would give you a chance and because she told me she wouldn't date a non-celebrity, oh and also, I don't have the money to spoil her like I would want to, well, there are many reasons that you are the better choice, so yes, my brain keeps saying, just let them be, but, but, my heart isn't saying that, it's saying, go get her".

"Sehun, I like her too, you know what this means, right?"

Sehun shrugged his shoulders, "No, what?"

"War, you are declaring war" replied Chanyeol while looking intensely serious.

Sehun nodded and then let out a sigh, "just promise me that if you win her, you will take care of her?" he asked as he held out his hand.

Chanyeol shook his hand and smiled "I will look after her, promise".

"You know, you sound pretty confident".

"I am" replied Chanyeol, "well, I know she does kind of like you, a little bit, but, I know that the history me and Yoona have will play in my favor".

"What are you two talking about?"

Sehun stood up to see Yoona standing next to their table.

"Yoona, how, how long have you been standing there?"

"Sehun, I have been standing here long enough to know, that something weird is going on".

Sehun let out a sigh of relief. "Nothing's going on, please, please sit next to me".

Yoona sat next to him and then looked over at Chanyeol and then back at Sehun, the two were glaring at one another and it looked as if lasers were coming from their eyes . "You two look like you want to kill each other, Chanyeol, I hope you were nice to Sehun and helped him with his audition?"

Chanyeol nodded "I kept my end of the deal, now, you keep yours!" he demanded.

"Yeah, I know, pick me up at 7 tonight, ok?"

Chanyeol smirked at Sehun, "For our date, right?"

"It isn't a date, it's a negotiation, a business dinner".

"No talk of work, ok?"

Yoona shook her head, "I wanted to discuss some more things regarding Sehun and his debut".

"Ok, ok, ok, what ever, just us two though, right?"

Sehun turned to Yoona and tapped her arm, "Yoona, if it's me you want to discuss, can't we go out to dinner, instead of you two?"

Yoona  smiled a soft smile that Sehun had never seen on Yoona's face before.

"I made a promise, but, but if it's dinner you want, we could go out may be next Friday, that's my next day off".

Sehun nodded and then let out a sigh as he realized. that it meant. she was still going with Chanyeol tonight.

"Sehun, how are you going to take her to dinner, when you have no money?" laughed Chanyeol.

"Oh and that reminds me, your check for assisting me and also for training, sorry, I forgot to give it!"

Sehun smiled as Yoona passed him the envelope and then he put it in his bag.

"Thank you, Yoona" he said as he then shyly smiled at her direction.

"No problem, Sehun" smiled Yoona.

Chanyeol hit his hand on the table "can our orders get here already!" he shouted as he hit the table again.

Yoona shook her head and then reached out and touched Chanyeol's hand and gave him a look that said 'be good'.

Chanyeol pouted and then nodded.

Sehun let out a sigh as he watched this small interaction

"They have this weird connection, I wonder if I can really take her from someone like Chanyeol, not only is he a celebrity and he's confident and cool, but he also knows her and has known her for over ten years".

Sehun looked at Yoona and then looked down. "Could she ever fall for me?"
 

 

 



Heya! Sorry for the mistakes, my device isn't very good :( Please comment and tell me who your favorite character is and if you like the story, love to hear your thoughts, thank you