I'm just doing my job

I'll make her fall for me

Sehun looked in the mirror and breathed out heavily.

"This is the day" he said to himself as he looked at his reflection.

His parents walked in and they both smiled at him. 

"We are proud of you Son" exclaimed his father;

They all hugged and then Sehun pulled away.

"She's waiting out side for you, go get her Son".

Sehun walked out side and as he lay eyes on Yoona he could feel his heart beat slowing down.

"Why does it feel like the whole world has stopped?"

Image result for Yoona beautiful gown

Yoona pouted; "You are late, we were supposed to be walking the aisle by now!" 

Sehun stepped forward and grabbed her, holding her tightly in his warm embrace.

"You are mine Yoona, I love you".

Yoona pulled away: "Sehun?"

"Yes?"

"Sehun!"

"Dear, what is it?"

Suddenly Yoona started shaking him. 

"Sehun, Sehun!?"

Sehun sat up to see Yoona clutching him. 

"What is it; what?"

Yoona shook her head; "It's been two weeks since you signed the contract, trial period is over!"

Sehun looked at her and swallowed. "She's right in front of me, she's practically holding me".

Yoona let go and tilted her head a bit; "You always look so tense, lighten up" she said with a big smile.

Sehun nodded. "Will do" he said with a stern voice and a poker face.

Yoona laughed; "I'll see you soon, get ready, we have to go to set, k?"

Sehun nodded and as soon as Yoona had left the room he got up.

"She is so beautiful, I can't believe I have lasted two weeks; though I did almost let it slip".

#FlashBack

"Yoona, are you hungry?"

"Always!"

Sehun laughed "I can cook up some dinner, if that's ok with you?"

Yoona smiled "you cook!?" she squealed as cupped her hands together.

"My mum taught me a few dishes" he said shyly as he looked down.

"I'll watch you as you cook, if you don't mind?"

Sehun looked at her and nodded "you can watch, sure".

Yoona punched her hands in the air; "Yhesss!!" she squealed with glee.

"She is so cute, poker face, remember poker face". 

As he chopped up the tomatoes and onions he could feel Yoona watching over his shoulder.

"Whatcha doing now?" she asked with a higher tone of voice.

"You sound like a child sometimes" he said trying not to laugh.

Yoona let out a sigh and she then went and sat down at the table.

Sehun turned around and looked at her as she looked down at the placemats.

"Did I, did I say something?"

He quickly came and sat next to her; "did I?"

Yoona shook her head; "my mum, my mum used to let me watch her cook in the kitchen, when I was a child".

"Her mother left when she was 6, this is a very touchy subject, I better be careful not to be too emotional".

Yoona looked at Sehun and started to cry.

"There there" he said as he patted her shoulder.

"There, there, what type of friend are you!?"

Sehun stood up and turned around to see Solo K-Pop star and Hallyu actor Park Chanyeol standing at the door.

"What the hell are you doing here, how did you even get in!?" shouted Sehun as he walked towards Chanyeol.

"I have a key, you idiot, Yoona is my girl-friend, who the hell are you?"

Chanyeol pushed past Sehun and went and sat next to Yoona, he threw his arm over her shoulder.

Sehun could feel rage building up within him. 

"How dare you come over and use Yoona's weak moments to your advantage!?" 

Sehun walked over and grabbed Chanyeol's arm and pulled him up out of the chair.

"Leave" he demanded with a strong hand and a stern voice.

Chanyeol pushed Sehun's hand off and then smirked; "You're in love with her, aren't you?"

Sehun shook his head and looked down. "How come he caught on so fast; What should I do?"

"You love her, don't you, don't you Assistant boy?"

Sehun shook his head and looked directly at Chanyeol; "I am protecting her, just as my contract says to".

"Seems a bit crowded here any way" said Chanyeol as he smirked.

Sehun wanted to punch this guy but he held back and allowed Chanyeol to walk out peacefully.

As soon as Chanyeol had left Sehun quickly went back to preparing the dinner.

"Sehun, Sehun?" cried Yoona.

Sehun turned around; "What's up Yoona?" he asked with a big smile.

"None of what he said was true, was it?" she asked as she wiped her face dry.

"Course not, I just work for you and I have to look out for you, assistant and bodyguard, remember?"

"Right, that's good, cause I like us, you know, being friends"; she stood up and then let out a little sigh "it'd be awkward if one of us fell for the other, right, definitely, make working together hard".

"I am not going to fall in love with you any time soon" he said as he smiled and then turned back to chopping the vegetables.

"I'm going to go rest on the couch" she said as she then walked out with heavy foot steps.

"That was so close, I have to be more cautious".

#Flashback over

"Come to think of it, Yoona hasn't really spoken to me since then".

He quickly grabbed a towel and then went into his bathroom and got into the shower. As he washed his hair he kept on thinking of Yoona and the flashback kept playing in his mind.

"Maybe she still feels awkward, maybe she can see straight through me". 

He accidently rubbed his eye with his finger that had shampoo on it and then loudly shouted out in pain. "Ahhh... oww.." moaned Sehun as he put his face under the water but it only seemed to be making things worse. He then decided to get out of the shower early and to his shock he had left the door open and Yoona was standing well, in full view.

Sehun quickly swung the door shut and then wrapped the towel around his bottom half and paced back and forth. "This is going to make things even more awkward!" 

There was a knock at the door; "Sehun; don't worry; I've seen a man's body before".

Sehun suddenly felt fire burning inside of him. 

"Do you, do you mean Chanyeol?" he called out.

"Whaaaaatttt!?" squealed Yoona.

"Let's not continue this conversation then" said Sehun with a loud stern voice.

"Ok, ok, just came in to see what you were screaming about, thought you had hurt yourself" she said as she walked out.

Sehun waited until it sounded like she had left and he let out a sigh of relief;

"With her coming into my room in the mornings and when ever she wants it is becoming too hard to hide my feelings". 

He quickly threw his suit on and then walked out into his room to find his socks.

"I am going to have to tell her to stay out of my room, or at least knock first and wait until I have answered, yhup, yeah, that's a good idea!"

...

Yoona sat in the passengers seat and Sehun started the car up.

"Do you know where the set is?" asked Yoona with a cheerful voice.

"She sounds not awkward at all for some one who just saw me jump out of the shower".

"Sehun?"

"I do know where we are going, of course I do, I checked the schedule and the map" he said with a cold stern voice.

"You sound very angry, is this about what happened?"

Sehun shook his head and then let out a sigh; "Please just don't come into  my room with out knocking".

"But, but I thought we were friends?"

"No, we are not friends!" he shouted as he turned another corner.

"What do you mean?" she asked sounding very disappointed.

"I'm just doing my job, that's all, we ain't best friends, you can't come into my room when ever you want, that isn't part of the contract!"

Yoona nodded "I am, I'm very very sorry" she said quietly.

He then parked the car in front of the set.

"Is this what it's like being an ordinary person?" she asked as she looked at him.

"What?" he questioned as he screwed up his face a bit.

"Guys are usually doing everything they can to make me smile and they usually go crazy over me, but you, you don't see me as anything great just, nothing, special".

Sehun suddenly felt bad for snapping at her. He was about to comfort her but then he pulled his hand back and quickly cleared his throat.

"I have to be stern with her, I really can't have her bursting into my room like that, my feelings will be revealed".

"You are right, you are just my assistant and that's it".

Sehun nodded and then took the keys out. "Let's go" he said as he opened his door.

Yoona looked up at him "go get me a latte, one sugar, no milk, I'll wait here" she said with a small smile.

Sehun nodded and then closed the door.

..

After ordering the latte Sehun sat down. Suddenly Chanyeol burst in, bringing a group of paparazzi and fans behind him.

"Please, please, I just want a coffee in peace" he said as he waved his hands for them to back off.

Sehun rolled his eyes "he is such a show off".

Chanyeol spotted him and walked over to his table; "Mind if I sit?"

Sehun shrugged his shoulders and turned away. 

"You love my girl-friend don't you?"

Sehun shook his head. "I don't even know her that well" he lied as he avoided eye contact.

"Yeah right, you have fan-boy written on your forehead" laughed Chanyeol.

Sehun quickly touched his forehead and then looked at him with an angry look on his face.

"Why are you so angry today?" asked Chanyeol as he then let out a chuckle. "Rejection, what did she say to make you so mad, hmmm... lemme guess.."

Sehun crossed his arms; "I don't even know why I'm angry so he won't be able to guess".

"She referred to you as a friend didn't she?" 

Sehun looked from side to side and then let out a sigh.

"Friend zoned!" shouted Chanyeol as he let out a laugh.

Sehun was so annoyed so he stood up and looked down at Chanyeol from his view.

"I am not angry, I am happy that she wants to be my friend and I'll gladly be her friend and her worker, I'll support her, in any way I can" he said as he then turned to walk away.

Chanyeol then stood up and put his hand on Sehun's shoulder; "When Yoona's upset, you know who she runs to?"

Sehun turned around and looked him dead in the eyes; "She'll run to me".

"No, she won't, don't lie about it Sehun, you've ruined things haven't you?"

Sehun then remembered what she had just been saying in the car and cringed.

"I will make it up to her".

Chanyeol laughed, "you know how I know you ruined things?"

"What, how?" 

"Are you ordering her a latte right now?"

Sehun nodded; "Yes, did you hear me making the order?"

"No" replied Chanyeol as he shook his head; "I know because she used to send me to get her a latte whenever she was in a bad mood with me, that latte is a sign, she is on her way to hating you, trust me".

Chanyeol then walked past Sehun and grabbed his coffee. "I thought you were going to be competition but it seems I stand corrected" he said with a big smile. He then walked out of the cafe and Sehun watched as all his fans followed behind him.

"Could he be right, could I have possibly ruined things with Yoona?"

......

"Sehun, thanks for today, filming dragged on, didn't it?"

Sehun smiled and then nodded "I was able to help you today so I feel happy".

"Yep, happy you were able to do your job, right?" she said as she looked at him with a smile.

"Is this a trick question, is she testing me?"

Yoona then yawned and wiped her eyes; "It's 9pm, we should get going".

Sehun couldn't tell if she was still upset about this morning, she was acting just like her usual self, so he was a bit confused.

....

As soon as they got back to the house Yoona quickly got out of the car; "Get to bed quickly, we have a big day tomorrow, oh and Sleep well" she said with a smile.

"Yoona, I really wanted to apologize for this morning, I am so sorry about the way I treated you and I am just so sorry, let's be friends, if that's what you want, I don't even care about the money, please Yoona, I.."

Sehun looked up to see she had closed the door and left already. "Yoona?"

He looked up to see she had just gone inside; "I wonder if she heard any of that" 

Sehun watched as she walked into her house. "Does she hate me, I really can't tell?"

He pulled out his mobile and dialed Luhan's number.

"Luhan, Luhan, pick up".

"Yo~Yo" 

"Luhan, it's Sehun!"

"Sehun, Sehun, wait, from High School?"

"Yes, yes, I have an emergency".

"Umm.. what is it?"

"I work for Im Yoona, I am her assistant".

"Yeah, yeah and I work for Justin Bieber" laughed Luhan.

"No, no, I do, I promise, I live in her pool house, I have the contracts and everything here, come over and I'll show you them".

Luhan laughed "when are you going to get over Yoona and just live a normal life?"

"I'll txt you the address, please come".

"Ill bring soju".

Sehun quickly hung up and txted Luhan the address. 

#FlashBack

"Yo, Sehun, it's our last day of high school, we've finished the ceremony, let's go get changed and then, well, let's celebrate!".

"I am not of age yet Luhan" said Sehun while shaking his head.

"Drinking?" laughed Luhan; "No, I wanted us to kick a ball around and take a picture together".

Sehun laughed; "Ok, but let's punch the boxing bag first, k?".

"Sounds good!" 

They both got changed out of their uniforms and ran into the boxing/ dancing studio room.

"Ok, so, let's play a game!" shouted Luhan as he jumped up and down all giddy like a child,

"What type of game?" asked Sehun as he stretched forward touching his toes.

"A personal game, you have to say one thing you are going to miss and then punch the bag, and how strong the punch is, will show just how badly you will miss what ever it is you've said, ok?" 

"Nice game, ok then!" called out Sehun as he then turned and looked over at Kyungsoo. "Play with us?"

Kyungsoo shook his head "just here to take photos" he said as he held up his camera.

Luhan then stretched a bit and then posed looking as if he was about to do Taekwondo; "Ready?". 

"Tell me what you'll miss Luhan!" 

"Well, I will miss spending my lunch times in the canteen with you, because your are my dearest friend and also KyungSoo and Xiumin";

Luhan then punched the boxing bag as hard as he could and Sehun ducked as it almost swung at him.

"I will miss HunHan"; Sehun then threw his hardest punch and they both looked at one another and smiled.

"Rest?" they both said together as they then both sat down on some cushions.

"Sehun, Luhan, smile!" 

They both looked up and smiled at the camera.

#Flashback over

"That was the last time I saw him, man, I think I'm going to cry!" he shouted as he hit the steering wheel with his hands.

He quickly got out of the car and locked it.

He ran into his room and he grabbed his bag and ramaged through it.

"Where is it, where is it!?" he shouted as he then emptied his bag out onto the bed. "Where the heck is it!?"

He sat down at the end of his bed and looked over the pile once again. He smiled as he saw what he was looking for. He reached out and grabbed it.

Image result for sehun and luhan

"I really hope he comes" he said to himself as he put the photo up on to his dresser.

.....

Sehun had just finished tidying his room and had just washed his face and gotten changed into his high school clothes, some jeans and a hood.

There was a knock at the door, Sehun jumped up and opened it. His smile faded as he saw Yoona. "Wait, why am I let down?"

"Sehun, can, can we talk?"

"Of course, of course we can"; Sehun stepped back and she came in and went and sat on the couch. 

"Did you want a drink or anything?"

"No, no, I just want to talk".

Sehun sat next to her; "What is it Yoona?" he asked with a cheerful voice.

"Why are you so happy tonight?" she asked as she looked at him with suspicion in her eyes. 

"Well, I had some one coming over, but, it's been an hour now, so, my friend's a no-show"

She then noticed his clothes and instantly jumped up; "You have some one coming, I am so sorry!" she exclaimed. She hurried to the door; "Night!" she shouted as she ran out.

"What the heck?" he said as he shrugged his shoulders.

He got up and went to shut the door but to his suprise Luhan was standing at his door.

"Luhan!" he shouted as he jumped at him.

"Yoona just walked past me, didn't she?" questioned Luhan as he felt Sehun's arms tighten around him.

"Sehun, Sehun, I can't breathe".

Sehun pulled away and then smiled; "Luhan, Luhan!" he exclaimed as he threw his arms around him again and tightened them.

"Breathing, difficulty"  moaned Luhan as he shortened his breathes.

"I brought the soju, let's drink!"

...

After an hour of drinking soju Luhan now understood everything going on with Sehun;

"So, you are pretending you are not in love with her, because, because.." Luhan felt the room spinning; "the room is spinning in all directions".

Sehun giggled "You drink too much!" he shouted out as he then laughed out loud. 

"Shhhh... you might wake up neighbor" Luhan said as he put his finger over his mouth.

"Let's sleep, I tired".

"No, not yet, you need to tell me what it is I should, I should.." Sehun tried to stand up but then fell back to the ground. "I should.."

"Do?" interupted Luhan, "you want to know what, what do to, I mean, what to do, not do to"; Luhan laughed and giggled; "do to" he muttered as he then laughed to himself again.

"Yes, yes, yes!"

"What you do, is, you give it some time, some, good time, she will fall for you and she will confess".

"How do you know?" asked Sehun as he sat back down.

"I just do, you two are destiny, let her confess, she will, bro, I promise, she.."; Luhan fell back and was instantly snoring.

"Maybe she is going to confess, maybe that's what she was about to do before Luhan came".

He remembered how anxious she looked and stood up; "She is falling for me, yay!!" he shouted.

Luhan sat up "Bed?" he asked while flopping around.

"I'll carry ya, go back to sleep".

Luhan lay back and fell asleep instantly.

"I want her to know the real me, the kind and happy me".

He sighed as he looked back on everything that had happened that day.

"I'll just be myself, I'll still pretend to not know her, but, but, I'll show her my real self and stop being so tense all the time".

He picked up Luhan and put him in bed and after tucking him in he jumped on the other side and just before falling asleep he muttered to himself.

"I love you Yoona".