Stay in my life

I'll make her fall for me

Sehun woke up and looked over to see Luhan was still asleep and snoring quietly.

"I can't believe he actually showed up, it feels like old times". He turned and looked at his alarm clock and yelped as he saw it was 11.30. He sprung out of bed and ran around looking for everything he needed to have a shower and get changed.

Luhan sat up; "Some one was knocking before but I couldn't get up" he said as he flopped his head around and then fell back to sleep.

"Thanks Luhan!" shouted Sehun as he quickly went into the bathroom. "No shower, I have to go".

He got changed and sprayed cologne all over him. He quickly ran out of the bathroom and looked over to see Luhan in the kitchen, having just opened a packet of chips.

"Ahhh, Sehun, you look handsome with a suit on"; said Luhan with a big smile. "But you need a bit of the old Sehun..". He reached over and grabbed his cap off the bench; "You gave me this in high school, remember?"

Sehun nodded "indeed I do, it cost me a lot, glad it's lasted this long".

Luhan then threw the cap on Sehun's head then put a chip in Sehun's mouth. "Stay Sehun, don't go changing, k?" he said as he did 'buing buing' with his hands. 

Sehun then ate the chip and threw his arms around Luhan. "Please stay in my life, Luhan" cried Sehun.

"You have always been a cry baby" said Luhan as he patted Sehun's back.

"Luhan, Kyungsoo hates me and yells at me all the time and Xiumin never calls back" he cried as he held onto Luhan; "Please don't leave like they did, otherwise I'll have no one".

Luhan pulled away and shook his head; "You shouldn't do this any more, we are 22, we are men!"

Sehun nodded while pouting and sniffing.

"You really have to grow up Sehun, you can't hold onto me forever".

"But who will I have, besides you, there is no one!?" 

Sehun went and sat on the bed; "Why can't we go back to hanging out and being friends".

"Friends, friends don't have to hang out all the time, ok?"

Sehun nodded and then fell back onto his bed. "Do you really think I need to grow up?"

Luhan chuckled; "I don't know, you wouldn't be Sehun without all of the constant well Sehun-things you do"; "Chocolate captain crunch, yhess!" he squealed as he grabbed it out.

"Sehun-things I do?" repeated Sehun.

"Don't tell me, you don't know who you are?" questioned Luhan as he finished his bowl of cereal.

He walked down the stairs and sat at the the table and dug a spoon in but before putting it in his mouth he let out a light sigh; "Sehun, you are, well, a bit clingy and a bit loud and quite annoying sometimes".

"Hey!" shouted Sehun as he sat up; "I try not to be, I'm sorry!"

"You are cute though, you laugh loud, you always poke out your tongue and pull silly faces just to make people laugh"; Luhan shook his head and then smiled; "I don't know though, I just thought that one day you would, well, stop being like that".

Luhan quickly ate a spoon full of his favorite cereal and then bopped his shoulders up and down as he closed his eyes. "You used to dye your hair all these crazy colors and you loved your hats, you used to get in trouble with the teachers cause you kept on wearing hats in class".

Sehun nodded; "That was me, still is" he said as he shrugged his shoulders. "When I smile, my eyes turn into crescent moons, when I'm thinking I puff out my cheeks and when I'm sad I pout with my bottom lip out like a kid, like a child".

He then crashed back on to his bed again; "May be I shouldn't show Yoona the real me, she, she deserves a man, not a high school boy".

Luhan then stood up; "I am a manly man" he said as he held up his spoon.

"Well, help me then, help me be like you!" called out Sehun as he got up.

"I don't know, I don't have much time during the week".

"Please, please" begged Sehun; He then fell to his knees and pulled at Luhan's pants;"Please".

"My pants will fall down" complained Luhan; "Ok, ok, I will!"

Sehun jumped up and smiled gleefully as he jumped up and down.

"Ok, so, first lesson is, don't jump up and down when something goes your way" said Luhan as he pointed at Sehun and pulled a serious and manly expression.

Sehun nodded; "Got it!"

"Also, don't smile too much but also don't look angry and cold too much, you, you have to find a balance".

"What; how, I don't want her to find out well, my feelings, if I smile, I'm sure she'll find out".

Luhan shook his head; "You smile with me all the time, well, a bit too much, it's kind of creepy to be honest".

Sehun pouted and then nodded; "Ok, so, smile sometimes, got it!"

"I better go, I am so late for work, see you tonight?" asked Luhan as he then threw his empty bowl in the sink.

Before Luhan could get out the door Sehun thre his arm over Luhan; "Thank you for coming, I'll see ya soon!" 

"Ohh and don't hug me all the time, ok?" said Luhan as he pulled away.

"What?" complained Sehun; "But you are my brother and we are best friends!"

"In the adult world friends hang out and drink together, you are still living in high school days Sehun" said Luhan as he shook his head with his eyes closed.

"Ohh, is the adult world different?"

"Yes, yes, very very different" Luhan looked at him and cringed; "Adults are not so clingy".

"What?" questioned Sehun with a puzzled expression.

Luhan rolled his eyes; "Ok, ok, you can hug me but not so much and not too much huge smiles, ok?"

Sehun nodded and then frowned; "I really have to try and be a man so I'll do it!" 

Luhan laughed and then shook his head; "You are still a kid, do you want Yoona to fall for you?"

"Yes, yes, yes I do!" he shouted and he smiled and jumped up and down.

"What did I say about the jumping?"

Sehun stopped jumping and cleared his throat; "Sorry".

Luhan laughed and then let out a sigh; "You know what, I think I am wrong".

"What do you mean?" asked Sehun as he shrugged his shoulders.

"I think if you and Yoona are really destiny then, then she will love you, even with all your annooying childish habbits" said Luhan as he then smiled and put his hand on his shoulder.

"You think so?"

"I know so" said Luhan as he then took his hand off Sehun's shoulder and yawned heavily.

"You still look tired, are you going to be ok today?" asked Sehun as he pouted.

"Don't be so upset for me, I am a man, I can take care of myself" said Luhan as he then held up his arms to flex his muscles.

Sehun laughed; "We can hang out another time, I want you to rest well tonight, ok?" he asked as he held out his hand to Luhan.

Luhan shook his hand; "You can be a child sometimes but sometimes you can be oddly mature".

Luhan then tried to walk away but Sehun held onto him; "Don't go!" he moaned out lout as he closed his eyes and Luhan dragged him with each step.

"I take back that comment about you being mature!" shouted Luhan as he eagerly tried to get away from Sehun with little to no luck.

..........

Sehun finally made it to Yoona's set and he sat down at a spare table and watched.

"Karee, I am, I am so in in love with you".

Sehun watched as the actor acting opposite her grabbed her and looked into her eyes with passion.

"Back off, she's taken".

Sehun snapped a peppero stick and then pulled a grumpy expression as he watched Yoona being confessed to by this average guy.

"I have told you time and time again" screamed Yoona as she pulled away and then pushed him over; "I could never love some one like you!"

Sehun smiled. "Yeah, you go Yoona!"

"You pretended to not know who I was, when you knew all along, didn't you, didn't you!?" she screeched as she let tears trickle down her face.

Suddenly Sehun felt as if his heart was being stabbed at; "Why does it feel like she is talking to me?"

"I did know who you were and yes I did pretend but it was only because I was scared.."

"Scared of what!?"

"Scared that you wouldn't let me in, that maybe you would push me away, just like you did to all the other fan-boys that follow you constantly".

"Ok, why is this script hitting me so hard". 

"I thought I could trust you but all along, all along, you were a fraud and I could never love a dishonest and dishonorable person like you; get out!" she screamed as she pointed to the door.

"But, but you should give him a chance!"

Everyone stopped and looked at Sehun. Yoona's eyes widened.

"What did you say?" asked the director as he stood up from behind the camera.

"I, uhh, I think she should give him a chance" said Sehun awkwardly as he sat back down.

"And why would she give him a chance?" asked the Director as he walked towards Sehun. "He lied to her, he pretended to not know her just so that he could get close to her?"

 

"Well, he must love her then!" shouted Sehun as he stood back up.

"Love must have honesty and trust, if it doesn't have those two things then it will collapse".

Sehun shook his head; "He was afraid that she wouldn't let him into her life so he pretended to not know who she was, yes, it was dishonest but, but he wanted to protect her, to be close to her so he could look out for her and be a friend to and show her love".

Yoona let her tense shoulders relax and then she walked over and stood with the Director and Sehun.

"Would you give this guy a chance?" asked the Director to Yoona.

Yoona let out a heavy sigh and then shook her head; "I couldn't".

"Why?" moaned Sehun; "You can see he obviously loves you, it was just a mistake, he just thought you wouldn't let him other wise'.

"Like I said, I just couldn't" said Yoona as she looked down.

"K, let's redo the scene and you go sit down and be quiet".

Sehun sat back down.

"Start from 'Get out' aaaand action!"

"Get out!" screamed Yoona.

The guy stood up and then let out a heavy sigh; "I am sorry I lied to you, I can see that all my chances are gone, Good bye".

The man then walked out the door.

"And; Cut!" 

Sehun stood up and quickly walked out side. 

#Flashback

"You are so obsessed with Yoona, you really should get over her" laughed Kyungsoo.

"Shut-up, I am going to meet her and we will get married!" shouted Sehun as he then pouted.

"She wouldn't like you, you're only a kid" laughed Kyungsoo.

"I'm 15 now but I will be a man, an adult when I meet her and we will get married".

"Sehun stop living in a dream!" shouted Kyungsoo with a serious look on his face.

"It's a dream now but it will come true".

"Ok, well, even if you do meet her, I dobut she'll be the same Yoona you know of".

"What do you mean?" asked Sehun as he tilted his head and a puzzled expresion appeared on his face.

"She may be beautiful on screen but is she beautiful in here" he said as he put his hand on his chest.

"Of course she is!" screeched Sehun.

"Well, the real question is, could she date some one ordinary?" asked Kyungsoo while laughing; "Would she even consider you?"

Sehun looked down and then looked up; "She isn't shallow, she isn't like that" he said sternly to Kyungsoo.

"Well, I reckon even if you did meet her, I just think, well, she wouldn't fall for some like you" said Kyungsoo as he shook his head.

"I don't know but I won't give up, I will dedicate my whole life to meeting Im Yoona and as soon as I make her fall for me, you'll see, you'll see that me and Yoona are meant to be!"

#Flashback over

"Is it wrong of me to have fallen for a girl I didn't know".

"Sehun?"

Sehun looked up to see Yoona standing infront of him. 

"What is it?" he asked with a low tone of voice.

"Why did you scream like that on set, it was, it was embarrassing" she said as she looked down and fiddled with her thumbs.

"What do you think of me Yoona?" he asked as he looked at this shy looking woman standing in front of him.

"Of you?" she questioned as she looked up.

"Yes, of me" he replied as he walked towards her.

"Well, that's a hard question, I barely know you" she said with an awkward look on her face as she avoided eye contact and rubbed her arm.

"Barely, yes, but you know me well enough"; He could hear his heart beating as he confidently spoke to Yoona without thinking of how it would sound.

"I think you should go back home" said Yoona as she turned around.

"Yoona, I am a liar".

Yoona turned around; "What, what did you say?"

"I just said I am a liar" repeated Sehun as he looked directly at her face.

"How so?" she asked as she tilted her head and frowned.

"I already knew who you were, I knew you before we met".

"Sehun what are you doing!"

"You knew me!?" Yoona stepped forward and looked at him with a look of disgust.

"Don't look at me like that" he said as he stepped back.

"Why didn't you say some thing?" she asked as she reached out to him and put her hand on his shoulder.

"She's comforting me, what's going on".

"It's my fault" she said as she then let out a sigh; "I was the one who kept going on about how happy I was talking to some one who didn't know me as an actress".

Sehun looked up; "You're not angry?"

Yoona laughed; "You wanted the job, I guess, it's fine".

Sehun's jaw dropped; "but, before on your movie, you said you wouldn't forgive some one who lied to you like that"; He stepped back and shook his head.

"Well, that was because that guy wanted to be with me, as in, romantically" she said while she looked at him and smiled; "I couldn't be in a relationship with a liar but, well"; Yoona shrugged her shoulders and then let out a small sigh, "you wanted the job and, well, who hasn't left out a few things in their resume".

"But, but.."

"If you want me to yell at you I will" she asked while holding up her hand; "I can smack you softly in the arm".

"She doesn't care, what the hell?"

"Sehun?"

Sehun looked at her; "I'm sorry, I really am" he said with a sincere voice.

"Well, it kind of makes me happy" she laughed; "To be honest I cried when we first met, not because I liked being talked to as an ordinary person, but, it was because, you didn't recognize me and, well, it made me feel like all my hard work was for nothing".

"Wait, wait, so you cried because you hate not being recognized?" 

"Yeah, quite celebrity-like isn't it?" Yoona then shook her head and let out a sigh.

"I really, I really thought you were different" said Sehun as he looked at her with sadness in his eyes.

"What do you mean?" she asked as she looked at him with an angry face.

"I thought you were genuine, I really, I really thought.."

"Sehun, I know it sounds silly but, but, I have worked really hard to get to where I am and, well, you are not a celebrity so you wouldn't understand, but, but it's pretty dam upsetting when someone doesn't recognize you" she said as she stepped forward and reached out to him.

"Can I ask you something?" he asked as he look at her with watery eyes.

"What's wrong, what is it?"

"Could you, could you fall for some one that wasn't a celebrity?"

Yoona looked up and then rubbed her chin and then looked at him; "How would I know if the guy was genuinely in love with me if he wasn't a celebrity, or at least as rich as one?"

"Even so, how would you know if he was genuine even if he was a celebrity, even they can be jerks, right!?" he exclaimed loudly as he stepped towards her.

"At least I would have trust that they were not using me for fame and money".

"What if it was true love?" he asked as he put his hands on her shoulders and looked directly into her eyes.

"I couldn't love some one, unless, I trusted that they were not after those things, I wouldn't hand out my heart to someone like that". 

Sehun took his hands off her shoulders and then turned around.

"Sehun, why are you asking all of these questions?" 

Sehun shook his head and then turned back around and looked at her.

"Can't I like you?" he asked as he pouted.

"Wait, what!?" she exclaimed as she stepped back.

"Could some one like me ever get your heart?" he asked as he went to reach for her hand.

Yoona yanked her hand away and then turned her back to him; "Don't ever ask such a question" she said as she then stomped her right foot.

Sehun swallowed and then looked away nervously.

"What to do?"

Yoona turned around and smiled at him; "Wow, those acting classes have been doing wonders for you, maybe you should become an actor too and we could do a drama together" she said cheerfully.

"What is with this girl".

"Huh, what?"

"Those are lines in my new script, you were trying to test me weren't you?"

"What is she talking about?"

"The fact that you could pull the expressions and say the lines with such precision, wow, my boss wasn't wrong when he said he spotted talent".

"Wait, what?"

"Come on, let's go home".

Sehun watched her as she jumped into the passenger's seat.

"Did I just get utterly rejected or is she really clueless?"