[2min] Lucky

Little Things
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Prompt-- ChoiGiGi: "AU in which Minho gets hair plugs"


 

Minho had a super wide forehead or a super far hairline, he didn’t know which one of the either it was, but all his life, he had hidden that detail, hidden it well by always wearing his hair in a style that concealed his lack of hair in those parts. He knew it was something people would make fun of– tell him that he has a receding hairline, or they would start advising him, giving him tips to take care of his hair giving him a pitiful look. It had happened in the past so when he got into the group, he was always extra careful, not wanting s to find out that one thing about him. It was really hard with the amount of time they spent with each other, especially when Taemin had such a huge crush on him and didn’t even bother hiding it. Minho liked him too. They had affirmed each other’s feelings without actually having said it to each other. It was understood in the subtle gestures and words they exchanged...and they only grew closer with time, slowly the rest of the group realizing too that they were together.

 

Minho had a habit of Taemin’s head, of ruffling his hair, of giving him head massages because he often got headaches. It was the way he showered him with affection (apart from engulfing him in his arms and always yielding to his cuddling). And maybe Taemin had wanted to show him affection in the same way that day.

 

He had a nasty headache and was lying down on the sofa when he felt hands in his hair, fingers gently massaging his head but instead of relaxing, he had sprung up, Taemin’s hands from his hair.

 

Taemin had a shocked look on his face, it was tinged with hurt and Minho felt so bad, his heart twisted with pain when Taemin blinked it away the next moment and smiled instead.  “Want a painkiller?”

 

Minho answered yes and when he watched Taemin carefully get him the pills and some water. He never ever wanted to see such an expression on Taemin’s face, especially because of him...and in that one moment, he decided to take care of his problem for once and for all.

 

 

Hair plugs. It was costly but worth it. He no longer had to comb his hair in privacy or care about the members finding out when they slept in the same space. He no longer had to be overly conscious of it when the hair stylist did his hair. True, they never said anything but Minho knew that if they had ever gotten the chance, they would certainly start giving him all kinds of tips and make him even more conscious of it. Hence, he had always kept himself busy when getting his hair styled so their stylist would never get a chance to breach that topic. But now no more.

 

But he had been being careful for far too long, it had become a habit. He was still conscious of someone talking about or touching his hair/head. He was also afraid of what he might face if it was ever revealed that he had gotten hair plugs at his age. Because it was something noticeable, especially to people who kne

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter