[2min] Harry Potter glasses

Little Things
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Harry Potter Glasses; Minho x Taemin


Minho never did homework at college. He always did at home and was always caught up, but this semester, one of his classes was too much work, with weekly quizzes and assignments. He was juggling everything just fine, but as the end of the semester approached, things got hectic in his other classes as well and just studying every night at home was not enough. He decided to start working on some stuff during the afternoons that he usually spent playing on the field. So he stepped into the library one of the afternoons, only to find it packed; every table and couch occupied. Even the spots on the carpeted floor one could sit without obstructing the path were all occupied. He didn’t want to waste time, the sooner he began, the sooner everything ended; hence, he stepped into the closest place he could find- the college cafe. He queued up, deciding to get a latte because he knew he would feel bad later on for using this place for studying without actually being a customer. He ordered and waited for his drink to be ready, and soon it was.
 

“Caramel Latte for Minho!”
 

Minho walked to the counter, his eyes falling on the employee who was finishing up his latte. His gaze was aberrantly stuck on the harry potter style glasses the boy wore, his eyes crinkling as he smiled, putting the holder on the latte cup and sealing it as well, before placing it right before Minho to take. But Minho was just staring, at the dark strands that were falling over the boy’s forehead, some of them uneven, almost getting into his eyes- eyes that were green, or perhaps, those were contacts.
 

“Minho?”
 

“Y-Yes?” Minho stuttered, realizing that he had been caught staring.
 

The employee smiled, a little pink-faced, “You’re all set.”
 

“Oh, thank you.” Minho grabbed his latte, smiling in embarrassment.
 

“You’re welcome, Sir. Good day!” The employee chimed cheerfully, his attention now diverted to the next drink he had to prepare.
 

Minho scrambled ahead to a table in the corner, his cheeks burning slightly at the smile the employee had given him.

 


“Caramel Latte for Minho!”
 

The harry potter bespectacled guy had a breezy voice, it was almost sweet, almost deep, and somehow Minho really liked how his name sounded in it. He had been drinking too much coffee nowadays, spending too much time at the cafe, because he knew the hours the harry potter spectacles guy worked, he knew he was a student as well, he knew he was majoring in modern music, he knew when his last exam was. He also knew his favorite was Mocha, and he liked it cold with lots of whipped cream. He also knew he usually studied at the library after his shift, but of course, Minho was too righteous to follow him to there.
 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter