[jongho] a black turned cap with headphones on it

Little Things
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a black turned cap with headphones on it; Junghee x Minho

 

Junghee had morning classes and the friend who she carpooled with, had afternoon classes. She was done by lunch but her friend wasn’t done till 4.30 pm so that meant Junghee could grab a sandwich and settle in the library for 3 hours. She usually did homework or when she did not have any, she would read her novels. She usually took up the shared desks lined up in the further corner of the library, a spot more vacant and peaceful, slightly darker too, but she would just shift the curtain for herself and be fine. She loved the shared desks because they had the vintage look and were extremely comfy. The dividers between her desk and the conjoined desk to her were opaque, and so were the dividers to her side, so she could lean however she wanted or just drop her sandals and sit cross-legged on the chair- no one would notice. No one ever took the spot opposite her anyway.
 

But one day she spotted a guy come and take the seat opposite her. He plugged in his laptop on the shared extension stuck on top of the divider between them, before sighing and putting on his huge headphones over his black, turned cap.
 

She would have totally ignored him, if it had not been for his head that popped in her view, the divider unable to hide his forehead, the cap and the headphones going over it due to his height. She was slightly disgruntled because, first, she didn’t really like tall people. They made her look shorter than she was, and that was exactly what she was feeling right now. She checked where her head reached the divider and it was a good distance below it. The other reason being- now that she could see his head like that, she was conscious of how she sat, knowing that if this guy just stretched a little bit he could glance right at her desk.
 

But as a week passed, she kinda got used to seeing his forehead there. He never changed his spot and Junghee had no proper reason to make him change his seat…nor did she want to change her’s. She loved her spot too much. So she just bu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter