[jongyu] Kitty-ears headband

Little Things
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kitty-ears headband; Eunsook x Junghee

 

From the window of the halting bus, Eunsook occasionally sees a girl sitting at the bus stop, reading something, senses piquing upon hearing the bus halt. She gets ready, waiting for the passengers to step down before she could step in, her metallic kitty ears headband sparkling in the sun. Eunsook hardly saw anyone in the university wear something like that, maybe that was what had made her gaze linger. But it was also because she always wore that headband. One day, she had a cute messy ponytail paired up with it, one day she had let her caramel locks fall loose, one day it was the popular Elsa-braid, one day she had pigtails, one day it was a messy bun. 
 

One day Eunsook forgot to get off the bus. She was just watching her and got lost in thought, realizing that she had forgotten to get off when she noticed the girl climb into the bus. She stood up but the doors were closing and the engine started to run, so she sat back down, sighing. She didn’t have work to do anyways, guess she could afford an hour extra of a bus ride.
 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter