[2min] Teasing

Little Things
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Minjung x Taemin; high school fluff based on a prompt I saw on IG which now I can't find to link back orz

 

It was just Minjung’s stupid luck. In the draw, her lab partner turned out to be Lee Taemin. The guy her friends had been teasing her with ever since once, good-naturedly, Minjung had commented that he was good looking. Yes, she kind of did have a crush on him but she never really let it out. She never really flailed or grew blushy-blushy whenever he was around. She had good self-control and was level headed...and maybe that's why her stupid friends wanted to break her by their teasing, trying to press new buttons every other day.
 

It had been going on for a whole term. Even after the winter break, nothing had died down because on the first day of school Lee Taemin had walked in right after her and had sparked “oooohs” from her friends who began asking her if they came together or not. It was really, really irritating. Especially when she had grown to like Taemin so much that it was becoming harder and harder to play it cool and deny it.
 

She really wanted to watch him play tennis but because she would be teased, she had to stop herself from doing it. She really wanted to talk to him about this and that, maybe ask him for help on a math problem but she couldn’t because her friends would just start again with their “oooohs” and start making up embarrassing lovey-dovey scenarios about Taemin and her.
 

It was really beginning to get to her. Why she can’t like someone in peace?!
 

“–of course, she will spend it with Taemin. He’s her boyfriend, after all, right, c’mon, don’t deny–”
 

“DAMN RIGHT TAEMIN’S MY BOYFRIEND! HAPPY NOW?!” Minjung shouted, breathless in irritation as she stared at the group of girls who were staring at her in shock. The teacher walked in then, so they dispersed, their shock now turning into giggles. Minjung rolled her eyes and decided to open her textbook but before she looked down, her eyes fell on Taemin who had turned back and was staring at her, wide-eyed.
 

The moment their eyes met, Taemin flusteredly turned back ahead and Minjung swore under her breath, dropping her head onto her textbook, covering her face with her arms, internally screaming in embarrassment.
 

Minjung didn’t know how she got through that class. The teacher had even called her out to sit straight, which she did, her eyes falling

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter