[2min] Sequined Sling Bag

Little Things
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minho x Taeyeon; 1026 words
 


Minho always liked to take the pair of seats in the second row of the bus. Usually on the right. The seat before him would block the glare of the sun and it was always easy and quicker to get in and out. He wanted more space to himself so he would dump his bag on the seat right beside his. But he was quick to retract it and let someone sit if the bus was running full.

There was always a girl that took the pair of seats in the first row- sometimes she was right before, sometimes across him. She was tall, always wore ripped jeans, paired up with a fancy blouse and a choker. She sat cross-legged on her seat, and hence occupied the entire pair of seats, just like him….and somehow, she always caught his attention.

Or maybe it was that little, sequined sling bag that she wore on her shoulder and would dump on the neighboring seat when she would sit, that would send little golden specks dancing onto the walls of the bus whenever sunlight fell upon it.

He often thought what purpose that little accessory served- clearly, it couldn’t carry any books or a laptop. It was only a bit larger than his wallet. Maybe it was just something she liked to carry around...but how did she survive without having anything on her? No books, no laptop, no bottle of water, no snacks...how could she spend a day at the university, carrying whatever little (or nothing) that she carried in that little, sequined bag?

One day, when he casually peeked at her, he found her pulling out a lip balm from it. She put some on and threw it back inside and began fidgeting...and she continued to fidget for something inside for a good whole minute. Minho was trying hard not to chuckle...because what possibly could she lose in that poor little thing?

A few minutes later, she finally found what she was searching for. A hairclip. She turned away just a little to look at herself in the glass and when she had turned back, coming into Minho’s view again, her fringe was neatly clipped up to the side. She grabbed her phone and began reading something off it.

And somehow, Minho couldn’t take his eyes off her then. She had pretty eyes, and the little, restrained curve of her lips, had him instantly imagining what a full smile would look on her face. Probably,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter