CHAPTER 3

Found You At Last

Baekhyun was too surprised to speak and others too.
Jong Dae said "Ah wae??" 
Chanyeol replied,"I just wanna dance" 
Chen said, "Didn't you just piss him off?"
Baekhyun turned to him saf told him to shut up with wild gesture 
So,Chanyeol thought ,"He was freaked out,I did insult him".
Chanyeol removed all the thoughts and repeated the question. Baekhyun embarrased (but excited on the inside), said "Are there no giris here?" Chen interrupted "obviously there are! But i think no one seemed to be more prettier than you, or moreover our Luhan" 
Chanyeol  thought,"Well Baekhyun is more prettier"
"For a kind info I'm the most manly here" Luhan said with a glimpse of a cute smile and pride on his face.
Minseok said "Why don't you ask Jongdae" (who seemed to be the most prettiest man in this world at the first glance when he saw him) 
Baekhyun screamed "oh shut up, there's not a joke going on over here" 
Chen exclaimed,"Shut up pretty Lulu Dear" (but Chen was the one talking and screaming the most) 
Chanyeol was yet seeing all these nonsense with a very blank and amazed face thinking that how are they even managing to do all these nonsense. 
Chanyeol removed all the thoughts from his mind and encouraged himself to do the dare and get off from there.
Baekhyun on the other hand,was feeling very embarrased that he was asked to dance and that too by a guy. Though he was excited after all he was Chanyeol's fan. 
Baekhyun said slightly shyly, "Can we get to this later?"It was almost a No and almost a yes.
So, Chanyeol went to his table and said that it was a yes. 
Later,Chanyeol went to Baekhyun's table to ask him again and it was a clear,very clear yes .
Chanyeol gave him his hand. Why were they so soft and damn,they were beautiful and such a long fingers.
Baekyun smelled  alcohol.
They were dancing and Chanyeol held him by the waist tightly. Chanyeol looked at Baekhyun's eyes - damn good in eyeliner. Nose-small and cute. Cheeks so soft just by looking at them. Chin perfectly shaped and lips perfectly shaped and curved, pink , pump, glossy and soft.
On the other hand Minseok and friends had an emergency and was yet important too. They left for that and Chanyeol's friends,except Kyungsoo left to play billiard in the club. 
Chanyeol and Baekhyun had moved towards a vacant area. It was cozy. Chanyeol collapsed. Baekhyun took him to the main facing platform where Kyungsoo helped him to comfort Chanyeol and they two took him to the hotel of the club where Chanyeol lied on the bed. 
Baekhyun's and Kyungsoo's conversation started.
Kyungsoo said," He was drunk, I wish he just danced with you and didnt hurt you?"
Baekhyun said,"So he was drunk. He had no feelings to dance with me".
Then Baekhyun kept quiet for a moment and thought all that happend during the dance.
Kyungsoo asked him,"Are you all right" and tried to comfort him. 
Baekhyun said that he was alright.
And yet this was the second time when he had a little feeling of love and it was crushed.