Chapter 4

Found You At Last

Kyungsoo sighed ,"This boy." I hope he didn't trouble you?"
"Yah Kyungsoo-ah, Why so formal? Don't you remember how we were in school, always fighting about petty things?" said Baekhyun
"Yes I do!" exclaimed Kyungsoo 
"Your new friends are sweet too, but never forget me" "Never I can forget you Baekhyun, you were my first friend" "I miss when you were bossy around me."
"Yah- Byun Baekhyun did you get hurt or what? Better? Ha-ha-ha-ha" Kyungsoo laughed
"Yes better" Baekhyun smiled. 
"You leave. Iwill take care of Chanyeol" Baekhyun said. 
"No you go I'll stay"replied Kyungsoo. 
"I insist, you go you are still a kid."
"Yah!" "Okay I'll leave. Take care."
Baekhyun's and Kyungsoo's conversation came to an end and Kyungsoo left giving all the responsibilities of Chanyeol to Baekhyun. 
Yet again, Baekhyun's love story bcame to an end before starting. First was in high school, when a new boy in school caught Baekhyun's eye but on the very same day Baekhyun changed his school. The boy was very handsome, Baekhyun did remember him as gorgeous.
Old wounds hurt more when touched. So, Baehyun once again tried to forget those days.
"This is the second time."
Baekhyun pulled out his phone and headphones. He wanted music. He selected Lee Hi's "Can you hear my heart" That song never failed to comfort him. He honestly loved Epik High's rap and Lee Hi's Voice. 
Baekhyun listened to NoNoNo,a few of BTS Songs -Lie, Stigma, Awake, Reflection
and all.
Baekhyun felt very miserable inside 'cause the way Chanyeol looked at him while dancing reminded about his first love. He was as handsome as that guy.
Baekhyun's heart was broken
Now it was 1:00 am. Chanyeol was stirring   
Baekhyun poured water and gave it to Chanyeol.  Chanyeol didn't know where he was with Byun's son ? 
He came to his senses and remembered that he had collapsed. 
Chanyeol asked, "What happened to me?" 
Baekhyun replied,"You collasped. We are in  a hotel and I'm taking care of you." 
He looked at Baekhyun's face, was he crying?
Chanyeol then remembered the cozy corner. 
He asked Baekhyun, "Did something unusual happen." 
Baekhyun answered, "No" He came to his senses and remembered that he had collapsed. 
Baekhyun said," You need rest, sleep."
"No, I insist. You sleep on the bed. The couch is too large for me to sleep"
Baekhyun thought," Why the hell is he acting good to me, he didnt even want to dance with me, just to keep his image he did that" 
Sometimes Baekhyun becomes a devil person. 
"By the way, you drink?" Baekhyun asked. 
"No I do not. I know what happened the waiter gave alcohol to me, which was to be served to some one else. I'm pretty sure this was happened."
"Why did you asked me to dance?" 
"You are pretty,that's why." Chanyeol replied 
"No, tell me the truth." Baekhyun blushed 
"I got a dare." Chanyeol said casually. 
"Oh."
"Even dancing was a dare. I was falling for someone who hurts someone's feelings, Why did i fall so early ? Damn it ! " Baekhyun thought and blamed himself.
"You're cute." said Chanyeol. 
"Good night." Baekhyun said and hid himself, cause he was blushing 
(his mind changed automatically) 
"Yeah,G'Night" Canyeol said. 
Chanyeol closed his eyes. He saw only Baekhyun and him dancing in that cozy corner.
Chanyeol kept thinking about that till 2:30 am 
"Aish, should sleep." 
Chanyeol's dreams were full of his first love and the night at the club.