Chapter 1

Found You At Last

Chanyeol was yet again invited to the club for the weekend.His friends dragged him to the club always to keep up his image as a rapper and guitarist.But seriously,he loved parks and playgrounds like a kid.

So today he was there,waiting impatiently for Kai,Sehun,Kris,Tao and Kyungsoo.They arrived,Kai and Kyungsoo hand in hand,Sehun expressionless as usual and Kris and Tao talking non-stop.Sehun suggested a game of Truth And Dare.And yet again,they were all cracking lame jokes.Sehun asked for Truth and he was asked about his first love.Sehun said that it was bubble tea and he finally confessed about a girl back in high school.Tao being the nosy one,was forcing everyone to reveal about their first love.Of course,Kai and Kyungsoo said each others' name.Kris and Tao confessed about their first girlfriends.Chanyeol's turn came,but honestly he didn't want to speak.He still remembers:

He had joined his new school,when 14.He admired a guy with sparkling eyes and a very cute smile.Chanyeol had fallen in love,and that too in just a week.

He had not fallen in love after that,because of his unfinished,one-sided love story.His heart always aches the way it did on the day he went to confess,the day the boy left the school because of a transfer.

So he lied,that he had never been fallen in love.Chanyeol was yet again left with a pain in his heart of losing his first love.

Byun Baekhyun was heading for the club with his cousins Minseok and Joonmyun.He knew that he really needed to provide entertainment to his cousins since they were pretty bored.Jongdae,Luhan and Yixing,his friends were all there.Baekhyun,son of the CEO of CB Entertainment,who did small jobs related to the company.But honestly,Baekhyun found his jobs related to the company pretty boring.To reveal stress,the best way is to spend the weekend with your friends.He went inside the club,to his friends and introduced his cousins.To his astonishment,Kyungsoo,Baekhyun's childhood friend,was sitting on the next table.Baekhyun went to congratulate him on getting a boyfriend.He went up to the other table.He greeted the other occupants of the table and congratulated the couple of Kai and Kyungsoo.Baekhyun noticed a bright plus handsome face,the face is familiar.He remembered that this face is none other's than Park Chanyeol,the rapper Baekhyun stans secretly,who belongs to BX Entertainment,his company's rival.The company which his father hates and all of its artists whom his father regards as 'talentless people',BX Entertainment.Baekhyun could not resist the damn deep voice,so he stanned,though secretly he stanned.

But now Park.Chanyeol was in front of him and Baekhyun didn't know that Chanyeol was damn flawless.He took his time to stare at Chanyeol and moments later he realized that Chanyeol was staring back.

 

 

 

 

A/N: Please do give some feedback regarding this chapter.❤