Chapter 2

Found You At Last

Chanyeol saw sparkling eyes with eyeliner of the man in front of him.He was Kyungsoo's friend,as it appeared.Those eyes resembled Chanyeeol's first love's eyes.Honestly,Chanyeol was staring at one of the most beautiful faces on Earth.He realized that the guy was staring too.

Kyungsoo,who was busy asking Baekhyun about his life,called out his name and Baekhyun came back to his senses.Chanyeol was too damn handsome.

Kyungsoo called,"Baekhyun?".So the guy was called Baekhyun.Perfect.Pretty name for a beautiful guy.

Then Kyungsoo introduced.He told Chanyeol,"This is Baekhyun,my old,sassy but always supportive friend.He is CB Entertainment's CEO,Mr. Byun's only child.

"No.This is Byun's kid,then he might be cruel too." Chanyeol thought.

Kyungsoo turned to Baekhyun,"This is Chanyeol,the famous rapper and guitarist,BX's pride."

.Baekhyun thought"My company's rival but I love your voice."

"Hi"said Chanyeol when Kyungsoo went to Kai. "Hello"Baekhyun replied.Chanyeol blurted,"So what is your company doing to bring us down?"Okay,but why did Chanyeol ruin this conversation?

Baekhyun was hurt.This was the problem.Everyone expected Baekhyun to be cold like his father.But he was not.This conversation became one where Baekhyun was greeted by hurtful words.Embarassed and angry at the same time at the fact that Baekhyun was hurt at the first meeting yet again,he left without any other word.He was red like everytime when he was embarassed.Having a sassy personality,Baekhyun could handle the situation by sarcasm.But,Being embarssed was Baekhyun's biggest weakness.It wiped up all of sarcasm and sass Baekhyun had.Seriously,Baekhyun couldn't blame anyone.It was all his Dad's fault.

Chanyeol didn't know that why he was sorry for him saying those words.Baekhyun was red while leaving,Chanyeol did something wrong?

Baekhyun came back and sat down beside Jongdae,his friend and also a vocalist of his comapany where he was known as Chen,his stage name.Jongdae could read Baekhyun's mind and he was the one with whom Baekhyun shared everything.Baekhyun told him about that small incident.Jongdae was understanding and this time too he understood.Honestly,Jongdae himself was embarassed whenever he was insulted on being a CB artist,but he always resisted his feeling to leave the agency.

Baekhyun,when normal,introduced his cousins to Jongdae,Yixing and Luhan,his friends who knew the true,sassy,sarcastic,but still kind and different-from-his-father Baekhyun.

Truth And Dare continued.Thankfully,Chanyeol didn't get to answer any silly questions or do any dares.He just asked and gave dares.He took out his phone,only to see Baekhyun's reflection of Baekhyun sitting on the table behind,smirking at his friends.He was Beautiful.If he wasn't Byun's son Chanyeol would have loved to befriend him.

Unfortunately,Chanyeol's turn did came.To avoid awkward questions,he took dare.

Kai chirped,"Chanyeol Hyung,do you have the guts to dance with anyone here,but remember a couple dance?"

Chanyeol was willing to say no but it was a dare which meant declining won't do any good,he had to do it.

Chanyeol said,"Whom do I need to dance with?"  

"Wow,bravo.No one else than Kyungsoo's cute friend,Baekhyun."

Damn.

Chanyeol just pissed off him,but now he needs to dance with him?This couldn't get any worse.

He replied to Kai'"Couldn't you find anyone else?"

"Now,come on.Don't make excuses.Show us that you have the guts.Or else get the punishment,even worse."Tao snapped.

"Fighting"said Kris and Kyungsoo in unison.

"Remember,you cannot tell him."

Chanyeol stood up,turned and walked over to Baekhyun's table.

"Hey wanna go and dance?" Chanyeol said finally.

Chanyeol saw each and every head on the table turned towards him with questioning and disgusting looks on their faces.

Chanyeol made a mental note to kick Kai and Tao.

 

 

 

 

A/N: I was hoping to write "춤추러 갈래" when Chanyeol asks Baek to dance.But I resisted and wrote a simple one there LOL.