TaeNy time

We'll be Together

Taeyeon POV

Tiffany. I do not think that would see her again. Although she is now the boss, but sshe had never been that she was a boss who wants to be in respect of all employees. It's almost a month I was working as a personal assistant Fany, so far its very fun. Where we were always together because that's my job as her personal assistant who accompanied her wherever she goes (except of course the toilet haha). I was from a wealthy family,
my Appa is owner  largest automobile company in Japan while my Eomma always accompany Appa, so I prefer to stay in their own hometown Korea than in Japan, I still own too. In Korea, I have special memories. I have the first love of my childhood that still have not been able to forget.

 

[Flashback]

"Hey, why are you crying?" I asked the little girl who was crying in a hammock.

"A.. A.. I got lost :,(" she replied in a sob.

"Please do not cry alone. It's candy for you, but do not cry again! Later I help you find your family "I said while giving her lollipop.

"Gomawo" cries began to stop and start the candy.

She began to smile and it's very, very sweet. I was helping her find her family in the playground is large enough.

[End Flashback]

Ah that's my little thought first love, I'm always smiling myself. Yes where is she now? Does she still remember me? Probably not because it has a very long time when I was still 10 years old.

 

~

Arriving at the office, I immediately entered 
Fanys room  and began to sit at my desk. I saw Fanys table is empty, 'it seems she is yet to come' inner thought. I went to her desk only. On her desk a lot of pictures, 'she was also narcissistic' I thought again. Lots of pink object here, it looks like it's her favorite color haha she's hilarious. I'm still tracing each detail Fanys table , until I found there along with her picture on her desk drawer yeoja very affectionate once and it made my chest tighten. Do not know why I feel like this. Do I really liked it?

"It was Yul, my love" I suddenly startled by the voice.

When turned behind, Fany was already very close to me. Deg. Why is my heart beating very fast at all? Hopefully she did not hear my heart beat faster which is 3x.

"Oh ... so" I said awkwardly.

"Waeyo? You're jealous yes " she teased.
" HAhahahahah "she laughed heartily.

"Ah no. For what I'm jealous "Fany sat in her chair while I'm still stunned silence, holding the photograph in my hand.

"That's my girlfriend when in high school, now she's my sister's girlfriend" she explained.

"Oh .. Luckily, "I muttered as she breathed.

"Wae? You said what? I hear it less obvious "

"Ah .. Anniyo. Never mind do not matter " I
said in evasion as she walked to my desk.

 

Tiffany POV

Glad I saw one such behavior, making it very adorable. Wait ... why am I thinking this? Aissh forget Fany, where perhaps she was jealous. I saw she was still busy with her work different from mine, who just watched her at work.

"Eheeem .... Cough" I broke the silence.

"Cough? JUST take a medicine! "she suggested dryly.


"Taeng, what my schedule today?" I asked her.

"Eh? Did you call me? "

"Taeng. So what? It should not be? "I replied innocently.

"Anniyo. Of course allowed. Whatever you want to call me anything. Oh yes, your schedule today, soon there are meetings with clients in Incheon " she explained at length.

"Oh that's it" I replied flatly.

~

On the way to Incheon is a dead silence because of Taeyeon just busy looking forward to driving. Haissh very bored at all.

"Taeng, are you sick?" I asked devastating silence.

"Anniyo, I was healthy. Waeyo? "

"Gwenchana.
From earlier you say nothing, I think you sick or something"

 

Taeyeon POV

Travel to Incheon very quiet at all. I'm just focused with the road regardless of the presence of Fany next. I could feel that he seemed very bored at all.

"Taeng, are you sick?" she asked devastating silence.

"Anniyo. I was healthy, waeyo, "I still focus to the road.

"Gwenchana.
From earlier you say nothing, I think you sick or something "she replied.

Ouch Fany, mianhae .. jeongmal mianhae. Not that I ignore you or something it, but I'm still very embarrassed by the incident at the office.

Finally arrived at Incheon. Meeting starts promptly at.

2 hours later.

Meeting that was tiring. Meetingnya successful because the clients are satisfied with the performance of our company.

On the way home.

"We eat first yes" she opened the conversation.

"All right. I'm also very hungry. Did you hear the worms in my stomach is singing merrily? " I joked which made ​​herlaugh and close all her eyes. She was very pretty at all when you laugh.

 

Tiffany POV

"All right. I'm also very hungry. Did you hear the worms in my stomach is singing merrily? "She jokes that made me laugh.

"Hahahaha you could have Taeng"

Unlike the way home, Taeng more talkative now and always remove jokes that always managed to make me laugh.

"Now you do not laugh continues, poor~  your eyes always lost hahahaha"

"Haissh you dare tease me. I cut a new salary wlee think you know "I said with tongue out.

"Omona omona .. it's not fair.  Just because you're my boss, casually make such a decision " she said, pursing my lips.

"Yaa .. Yaa .. I'm just kidding .. I was kidding my Taeng "I teased as she nudged her chin.

"Hahahaha gotcha. You fooled me really angry not at all haha ​​how could I be mad at my boss this beautiful "she says with a laugh.

What did she say I'm pretty? I felt my cheeks heat up now.

"Better we eat in the restaurant was just" my advice as she assign it to a Japanese restaurant that is in front of my car.

"All right" she was parking cars. After that opening the car door for me. Haaaah good she is, just make me more like her. Yesssss Fany why think like that anymore. Calm yourself first Fany, 'huuuuf' I blow my breath.

"Kajja" she said dissipating my reverie.

"Ne .." brief.

We sat down and started to order food. On the sidelines waiting for our food just chatting and joking banter until the food arrived.  We ate in silence until the finish and finally we went home. Previously I took Taeyeon into her apartment and then I go home.


 

The next day.

"How can the development of our company, Fany," asked my Appa when I arrived at the table for breakfast.

"Yes, that's still in stable condition" I replied lazily.

"Good for you. Appa think you can not handle everything, it turns out you were a child who can count on Appa "Appa proud of me.

"Then I set off first yes" then I gone after breakfast though slightly. I'm just lazy to listen Appa said the same things.

Arriving at the office, went straight to my room but could not figure Taeng found here. 'Where is she? unusual she had not come at this hour?' Inner thought. I better get to the pantry to pick up a latte coffee to keep myself busy for a while before work and all waited Taeng come. 'What I'm waiting Taeng? Who is she? she should wait. Haissh 'my mind was racing.
I step my feet toward the pantry. Having reached the pantry, I saw the figure Namja familiar to me. 'Wookie oppa? How come he is here and wear the uniform OB (office boy)? 'I thought I thought. I went up to him.

"Wookie oppa?" I blurted out.

"Fany? What are you really Tiffany? Junior in junior high school ? "she asked back.

"Yes oppa. Did not expect to see you here "

"What are you doing here, Fany ~ aa?"

"Of course it works. It's my company "

"Jinjja? Then you're my boss. Sorry I have not respect you as a pushy boss "

"Aiyo .. Do not be like that oppa, I do not like. We're friends "I said quietly as he punched his arm.

"Hehehehe well aa ~ Fany" he is still awkward.

"How can you work as an OB, oppa? I
knowledge first of the family you can "I asked innocently.

 

"My parents was died when I was getting married in a plane trip to Seoul because they were in Spain taking care of business. I had time to take care of their company, but every few months, my company went bankrupt and folded. Raina, my wife was going to divorce me because her parents are told to divorce me. I'm resigned to it with the situation, but Raina remained adamant to stay with me and finally she was expelled her parents and chose to stay with me in a small house slum. I had a job to any company that accepted me but no one until finally there is a vacancy at this company as an OB. Not wanting to waste the opportunity, I'd better apply it rather than no work at all. It's almost 3 years I worked here as an OB, but I'm still happy because I have people who care about being on my side "he said at length until he had shed tears.

"Oppa .. your story is very touching, VERY" I said that to cry.

"Never mind that only a handful of my story should kujadikan lessons" he said, wiping his tears.

"You're very brave at all, oppa. I salute you "I said, still sobbing.

"Anyway this is not a sad drama, so do not you cry like that" he tried to cheer.
"Oh yes, here you want coffee right? I forget. Let I made "he offered.

I replied with a nod just as she wiped the tears from my eyes who'd been down to hear the story of Ryewook oppa.

"Here is so" he handed me a cup of coffee latte.

"Gomawo oppa" I said a little taste coffenya. "Then I went to my room was so" I went and said goodbye. I do not feel old enough to be here because this was almost 10.

I never thought that this person I loved back in junior high school has a story that really confuse-blue like that. My first love was him, he is my sunbae. I fell in love with him since Orientation because he's one of the sunbae. He was so kind and sweet, I wonder if she likes a lot of the first. I have not had time to declare my love for him as he hurried out of school.

Arriving at the space, I immediately looked at the table Taeyeon. But she has not come, 'where is she?' I asked myself.

 

I put my coffe on the table and headed for the reception.

"Is there any news about Taeng? Uh I mean Taeyeon. It's already almost noon but had not yet come "I asked the receptionist.

"Oh she is. Taeyeon had telephoned that she could not attend because she was sick "she said.

"Give me her address now" I asked. I'd been to her apartment but I forget which.

"Well boss. Wait at theMoment " she said then picked up a book.

"Here the address boss" she gave me a small piece of paper.

"Kamsa ~" I said and left.

I went back to my room and work alone without Taeng. After leaving work, I would visit her.

 

~

Finally finished this work also. It is more severe without Taeyeon, Taeyeon usually always helping me finish my work.

I turned the engine to her apartment.

Arriving at the
Taengs apartment , I knocked on her door. But there was no answer at all. I decided opened the door and sure enough, the door was not  lock. I opened the door and entered it.

I step feet in, but the apartment is so quiet there life invisible. Yes, I know she does live alone but not lonely here at least.

"Taeyeon, what are you doing home?" Called out a little scream.

But still no answer. 'Where is she?' I thought.
I look around apartment, until finally I found Taeyeon figure lying weakly on the floor near the kitchen. I immediately assume her reflexes to her room. Whether the power where I could pick it up. I immediately put it on the bed and blanket. I held her forehead, her body is very hot.   Without waiting any longer, I went straight to the kitchen and take the equipment to compress Taeng. After her return to her room. Immediately, I compress the forehead. I did it repeatedly. Slowly i coax her head and ...

chu ~

I kissed the tip of her head. Without realizing what I've done this.