Second Meeting

We'll be Together

Yuri's POV
 

It turned out that Tiffany has returned to Korea. I'm confused by these feelings, whether I'm happy with the return of her or otherwise upset with her return. Aiishh Yul never mind you already have a clear Yoona clearly loves. Tiffany is your past. Tiffany came and hugged Yoona. I kept staring at her. When the view we met, she smiled at me and my smile back. Nothing had changed him. He's grown up and gorgeous. I see her  straight to her  room without the slightest scolded.

"She seemed very tired" Yoona said and sat next to dh.

"Are you all right, Yul? I notice you're daydreaming all the time "asked Yoona grabbed both my cheeks and looked at me with concern. My head shook signifies nothing happened to me.

"I know how you feel. You're still disappointed with it. Anyway you already got me. You do not have to think about it. Although she was my unnie and never be your lover, I would not feel jealous because I'm sure your love just for me alone " she said at length and held me tight. Not felt tears fall.

"Hey, why are you crying?" she asked, pulled back and wiped the tears from my eyes with both hands and kissed me gently on.

"I'm not sad but I'm crying happy tears because I have been lucky to have you are always there when I need. I am a fool for thinking about my past. You're my future "I hugged her back.
 

Next day
 

Tiffany's POV



Ah .. it's morning sun woke because I closed the curtains of the window and I still sleep with my clothes wear yesterday. Apparently I slept a long time. I paused to gather my life. After a while I go to the bathroom and shower. After that I went to the dining room for breakfast. I see Appa and Eomma having breakfast but I do not see there is Yoona at the dinner table.

"Eomma, where Yoona?" I asked the eomma who was eating her breakfast.

"Yesterday she was staying with Yuri, she will do the task that much" said eomma me. Oh like Yoona go when I sleep so I do not know if she's gone.

"Fany, tomorrow you start working on a branch company in Incheon Appa" Appa firmly on the sidelines of his breakfast.

"What is not so fast, dear?" Said eomma on Appa.

"I do not think so because Fany be quick to learn. She is the eldest in the family. You prepare, Fany "said Appa me.

"Anytime always ready, dad" I said to Appa.

"Good .. good. That's son Appa "said Appa proud of me.

After breakfast Appa went straight to his office in Busan. My mom while still clearing the dinner table and I was helping her. After helping eomma cleared the table, I walked to the couch to watch tv. It's still early, what should I do to fill this void? Should I call Sooyoung. Hopefully the numbers do not change 'I thought. I grab my cell phone and tap the contact name Sooyoung. After waiting some time the number was still active. Long time she picked it up. Ah finally the lift as well.

 

* On phone *

(S for Sooyoung and F for Tiffany)


S : Yoboseyo, nugu?

F: Hey, Sooyoung. It's me Tiffany. Sorry just to reach you. I think you've changed your number, it did not. Thank goodness.

S: Oh .. Hi Fany. How are you? Once you do not call me arrogant for in America.

F: Mianhae .. But then, I've sent an email to you even once hehehe. Because I'm very busy. Me how good, how about you?

S: Never mind  do not have elapsed discussed hahaha let it pass. How I was doing good too. When you coming home?

F: Yesterday afternoon. You went where? Have you  graduated?

S: I lecture at the Univercity of Seoul and of course had graduated. You're also right?

F: Of course. Sooyoung, I'm very bored at home. What if our afternoon shopping streets and roads? I've been not around Korea.

S: Let ya .. Let me see my schedule today.

F: Haissh hahaha you're so busy.

S: Hahahaha okok I can today. You want to pick me or we meet at the cafe directly mediocrity?

F: We are directly used to meet at the cafe at 11, Ok? Do not be late!

S: Yes, madam! Hahaha Okay then I'll see you later.

F: Bye.
 

* Tut tut tut *

Conversation long enough but I'm happy.  How Sooyoung now huh? Is she still tomboyish as ever? Poisson. It was 10 o'clock, ah still long. I checked my email is better, who knows Jessie inform to me. Step forward with my feet towards my room and took my laptop. I turn on my laptop, I just open my email. Apparently my feeling right, Jessie sent me an email and she said she was going to Korea next week. I'm very happy because I will soon meet with a friend. After seeing an email from Jessie, I decided to play my favorite online games.

The time was 10.30, the better I was getting ready. I turn off my laptop and headed for my closet. I take a white t-shirt and short brown skirt from my closet.

After changing clothes, I went to my dresser for a little polish on my face with makeup. No need much makeup I wear, only a thin powder and lip gloss. Played dress up grab my sneakers and took my car keys.

 Arriving at the cafe, I parked my car and went into the cafe. My message and my favorite drink sitting by the window. Sooyoung Aishh long time. Sooyoung long wait made me want to go to the toilet alone. My foot step forward towards the toilet with little hurry but suddenly I bumped into someone and make me fall.

"Aww .." I clean my dirty feet.

"Mianhae it’s all my fault" she held out her hand.

"Ah no. This is all my fault because the road is not careful "I took her hand and stood up.

"You ..." we said together.

"Maybe we are destined hehe yes" she then smiled at me.

"Haha maybe. Imnida Tiffany, are you? "I asked.

"If we meet again, I'll be notifying my name. Bye "she passed me.

The mysterious person but I like it. She was so sweet. Hopefully I see her  again.


update again hohohoo

i am so appreciate to you all MY SUBCRIBER and COMMENTER ^^

thanks by the way

hope you all like this even it's so bad