I'm Back

We'll be Together

Tiffany's POV

Actual weight of my heart to leave those who love me, but what may make this decision is the parents because I do not want to be rebellious child of parents who opposed the decision.  Mianhae Yul, jeongmal Mianhae has left you so alone.

 Actually I love you so much. My father  sent me to  America for continue my study at Univercity of California.

2 days after graduation, I went to America without telling Yul. I'm afraid I can not separate from it so I decided to give her  through Yoona, because they are friends.

 

 In America, I live in an apartment that has been provided Appa far distant day.

My first day of school is very boring because the only people I see white people with a reddish body that rose to the top. I did not find any Korean person here or Asian people here. But I was wrong, after several days of lectures here there was also the Koreans are studying here but me. Her name is Jessica, Jessica Jung. While we're on the faculty of different but we're pretty close because we live in the same apartment building, adjacent to our apartment.

 Jessica is very excited to shop, just like and that's what we could be closer to date. Oh yes, besides Jessica I have other friends that Nessa from Indonesia, Samuel Native American, and Rose from Singaporea. They are friends because we often hangs out together, until one day Nessa declare his love to me.

I admit though he is not white but he was so sweet and a different nature from men I've ever encountered before. I also accept his love. Unfortunately, our relationship did not last long that only lasted for 7 months, after I know he has a lover in Indonesia and I just made in the second by him alone.

It turned out that all men are equal, no one can believe what he said. Fakepromisemaker. After breaking up with Nessa, I'm lazy dating men. It was missed once with Yul. I wanted to contact her but I guess it was not possible because she had belonged to my sister, Yoona.

 Yoona told me about 2 months ago that he had been officially dating with Yul. I'm so happy over the news because of what I know, Yoona had long been fond of Yul since they are friends. Indeed Yoona never told me that she liked the Yul, but I know from her eyes whenever he tells Yul. I was an evil sister for having seized Yul from Yoona but I could not resist the charm of Yul, she was too perfect to be rejected. Yul often visited the house, initially my attitude toward the more casual but here she's always watching me and that's what made me interested in her and eventually we were going out after he expressed her love for me in the park behind the school near the toilets are pretty quiet.

 

3 years already I study here.I’m very excited of it. This is where I can prove to my father  if I could and could boast of the family. Appa told me if I've graduated, I'll be a director in one company in Korea.

A week after graduation, Appa told me to go home for a quick work in his company. I was obliged. 3 years here, enough to give the impression of meaning for me but I still prefer to stay in Korea. Jessica saddened by my departure, but she said, she will return to Korea to take care of a family restaurant. I do not know when she returned to Korea, but she said if she's going to Korea, she will tell me.

The next day at the airport in Seoul

Finally arrived in Korea after a long air travel. My step forward with my feet out of the airport. I see a taxi stopped in front of the airport, I immediately raced toward the cab. I opened the taxi door and entered, it also simultaneously entered into a yeoja this cab.

"I'm sorry but I am the first to dismiss this taxi" said yeoja was friendly.

"I am the first to get into this cab" I do not want to lose.

"It was, I had better deliver both of you. That's better "said the taxi driver.
"Ok fine. But take me first " she gave a paper containing the address to taxi driver.
"Oh it can not! Sir, take me first because I'm hurry "lied not to be outdone. I think she’s a good person because she did not protest at all.

The taxi driver take me first. After arriving at my house, I paid and went home. Knock the door of my house 3x and Yoona had opened the door and hugged me.

"Unnie, you've finally come home too" she said releasing his arms. I just give her a smile.

"Why did not you tell me when it came to Seoul? I can always pick you up " she continued pursing her lips.

"Hey, why are you so sullen like this? I just do not want to bother you just because you certainly are with Yuri, is it? "I said direct view to the couch because Yuri is sitting there. Yuri just smiles at me and my smile back.
"Now there you accompany Yuri alone. I tired to sleep. Eomma Appa told that I had to because I have not contacted them "I said and walked towards my room.
"Ne .. unnie" she replied and went back to sit next to Yuri.

I open my door and it turns out that nothing had changed from that room. Everything still looks pink. I lay my body in my bed and fell asleep.


Please leave your comment to continue this story