Confession

We'll be Together

 

After that Yul told me that she and Tiffany unnie dating. Hearing it all makes me more hurt but I have to hide it all so that Yul did not suspect.


[End flashback]

The bell rang for class sign good thing I've been in class. But Yul where ya at this hour he had not come I'm a bit concerned also with us since grade 3 and she was in residence Tiffany unnie to America to continue her studies, Yul became quiet and sullen. Her study was a bit messy. I decided to text her.

 

To: YulMate

Did you go to school today? I'm very worried about you.

 

5 minutes later there was an sms from Yul.

 

From: YulMate

Sorry to worry you. Today I'll go ga because of a fever please let seosangnim. Gomawo ^ ^

It turns out my hunch was uneasy about her. Yul sick. I had to visit her, she would not exist because the people who care for busy parents.

 

To: YulMate

Aigoo why get sick? Rest a lot ya later after school I'm going to your house and take care of you until healed.

A few minutes later he returned.

 

From: YulMate

Gwenchana Yoona-ah I do not what what you're overreacting. I wait your presence:)

 

Seosaengnim Park arrived in class and start learning math is very very boring because there's no Yul presence beside me. Huwaaaaaa very very boring ...

 

 

* Ring *

 

Finally, the school bell signaled the end rings. I quickened my steps toward my bike. I'd rather wear a bike than a car to school because if the distance from home to school not too far away and be healthier too. After I got Yul's home, I keep my bike and ran inside.

I tap the door many times but no one opened it. I open the door that was not the key. I went inside. I look around ... very quiet even quieter than a tomb.

"... Yul Yul Yul ..." I called a little hard but still no one who answered. Step forward with my feet towards my room Yul. I open the door.

Omo ... She was lying on the floor unconscious. Lift my body to the bed, somewhere where I was able to power up.  Body temperature is very hot. I ran to the kitchen to take the equipment back to the room compresses and Yul.  I compress to her forehead over his fever down. She's still unconscious, still with kompresan on his forehead and stuck my hand on her forehead. I saw his face closer .. closer .. we face can not stand it any longer to kiss me. After I kissed her gently, she woke up luckily my face is away from her face.

"Aaaaah .. where am I?" She asked, still half-conscious.

 

"You're in your own room, Yul. Did you pass out long enough luckily I quickly come and take care of you if not, I do not know now how your fate "I said softly.

She just smiled. "Why your house is so quiet, yul? Did Appa eomma if you do not know you were sick? Oh yes, your maid is also on where no one? "I said quickly.

" Yoona oh so many questions and made me dizzy just "

" mian ... .. I'm just very worried about you, Yul "I said while compreses her again.

" Gomawo Yoona .. jeongmal gomawo because you already took care of until you forget to change the school uniform "

" ah ye .. cheonmaneyo. It's already become my duty as a friend "I said with a smile as sweet as possible.

 

Yuri's POV

Yoona you are the best friend I've ever met, I'm glad to have friends like you. For some reason since Tiffany left to America, Yoona more attention to me and that makes me degdegan every nearby.

"Yoona"

"Yes ..."

"You better go home! It's late "I said weakly.

"Are you sure for me to live alone?" She asked, worried.

"Ne .. I'm not what what you already took care of very well"

"But I'm not sure, Yul. It's better I stay alone, never mind do you? "She asked again.

"Obviously not what I was actually glad that you want to stay and take care of me. You'd better call your parents first and change your uniform with my clothes "I said.

She also called her parents and went to the bathroom to change clothes.

 

 

Yoona's POV

 

I step forward with my feet to the bathroom to change clothes. I'm very excited because this is the first time I stay at Yul'shome and surely this will be a fun night. When finished changing clothes, I will approach Yul. It looks like Yul needs my help to sit down. I approached her and helped him to sit.

 

"Gomawo"

"Stop wrote daritadi grateful. I know I'm bored, give me another .."I teased.

" You want what? "She asked.

" I want you "I mumbled.

" Wae? Did you say not very clear what "lucky she did not hear

" Ah anio Just do not forget important too hehe "I divert attention.

"By the way where your parents? Why not come home at this hour, too? "

" I do not know, let me call my dad". I see her face pout again after she was called her appa.

"How?"

"They do not go home ..he said there is a sudden out of town meeting and may go home tomorrow," she said, disappointed.

"Relax, Yul. I'm still here. I will never leave "I said, patting her shoulder gently and do not forget to smile.

" Goma ... "

" Eits ... "I said, shaking index finger from side to side and she too understands. We also laughed. Not feel the night wore on I will start sleepy, luckily tomorrow off so I'm not worried about late wake. I see only Yul just daydreaming of yesteryear. Maybe I should express my feelings now.

"Yul ..."

"Yaaa!! .. you're so surprised me "

"Were you daydreaming of course. Actually there who want me to talk about "

"Wae? Be quick to say" she is still upset.

"Saranghae, Yul ..."

 

TBC


 

I'm so sorry guys for wrong chapter before, I was less focused translating but I had to fix it. and how about it? I always expect the support of you guys. THANKS