Happiness

We'll be Together

Yuri's POV

"Saranghae, Yul" Yoona's words made me silent not budge.

I'm confused what to say, I'm also confused by these feelings. Would I be happy and jump up and prance abysmally or should I be mad because she is a friend and now declares her love to me? Oh God .. I'm very confused. To be honest every time I close, I always felt very comfortable. Every time I close her my heartbeat become fast soon or later. Whether it be called love?

 

Yoona's POV

Was I wrong to declare my love now? Probably yes! Since Yul did not show any response she was just quiet and reluctant to look at me that had been kept staring at her  with a look of anticipation. But eventually she began to open and said something that made me happy like a crazier.

"Nado saranghae Yoong" she started to blush.

Suddenly I surprised and jump jump for joy. I went over and kissed her gently. She smiled with hot flushes. Night is very beautiful and I'll never forget anytime soon. Yuri was asleep in my arms.

 

Next day



huwaaaaaa morning beautiful, beautiful creature in my arms. I kissed her forehead that made her wake up.

"Hmm ... morning baby," she said with a smile is very charming.

"Morning ... how to sleep? Soundly dong certainly because there hehe I'm on your side "I said gently ruffled her hair.

"Then you know yourself so doing I answer your question" she said, pinching my cheeks.

"Aw hurt" I said, pursing her lips.

"Sorry darling because you really cutie~" she said punch my cheek.

"Treat!" Wailed spoiled. She kissed my cheek

"how? It's better? "

" Give me more, honey, "I teased gave wink.

Without answering she immediately kissed my lips softly but I stop to let a kiss. Now I kissed her roughly, she too kissing me back. She opened so my tongue into freely. Our kiss be passionately. Long time she was let go kiss kiss.

"Why ?" I asked, pursing my lips.

"Never mind we'll go again at any time. Now the day has begun, we need a bath and breakfast " she said at length and I only replied with a nod.

I went into the bathroom. It looks like Yul was cured. I'm glad she recovered.

 

Yuri's POV

My life is complete now. I'm happy with her. I do not want to lose the people who loved me for the second time. It looks like Yoona has been out of the shower, I also have a bath. I plan on going out with him today.

"Yul, I go home well. I'll pick up and when it's ready you just sms me yes "Yoona said then kissed her forehead and went to her house.

Fortunately her home near so I do not have to wait long. I better shower and get ready. I'll show my best performance for my Yoona.

 

Yoona's POV



I got home I went straight to my room and changed clothes. Eomma suddenly called me "Yoona, have you eaten?"

"No, eomma later I'll go with Yuri and eating out only later" I said a little scream because eomma was downstairs.

"Ne .. not to late to eat alone yes "said my eomma.

'I will give you a surprise for Yul, she must like' I thought.

Drrrt Drrt

 

My phone is ring, that’s text from Yul.



From: YulMate

Unfortunately, I was ready. Come quick!


To: YulMate

Ok wait about 10 minutes I'll be in front of your house.

I quickened my steps to the closet and take my clothes to wear.


Yuri's POV
 


Ding Dong

Like Yoona's here. I quickened my pace towards the door and then open. But that is not Yoona, it is a Namja but I do not know him because he turned to me.

"Excuse me want to find who yah?" I asked politely.

Namja did not answer but he immediately turned around to face me. Omo I was surprised because I thought it was a beloved Namja, Yoona. I was very surprised and did not recognize her at all. She wore a sporty jacket with sneakers and a hat made me did not recognize her is because she wears a hat with the input all. She was very handsome.

"Ahem .. why say anything?" She said in a voice like a guy.

 "How, what I'm looking now?"  she continued, her voice still like a guy. I can only smile and hug her.

"You really made me almost not recognize me, Yoong" I pulled back.

"Huh? Did you call me? Yoong? "

" Ne .. itcall me darling "I said while kissing hercheeks.

"ok let me accept any summons for me because I love you" she said as she briefly kissed her lips.

 

Yoona's POV
 


Already I think she would be very surprised by my appearance until she did not recognize me. After I kissed a flash,  I see her face flushed.

"Kajja" she said holding my hand tightly.

Our first goal is the restaurant because we did not meal of the morning. I see there is a Japanese restaurant. We went in and ordered food. Sushi is the food that Yul’s order while I ordered a sukiyaki. She ate with graceful while I ate greedily. Yul ate in silence. I look around me and there was a group of about 5 people of yeoja always watching me, I just give them friendly smile that makes them hysterical and I heard from here when they talk about me hahaha ‘Am I so handsome? 'I thought.

 I was handsome and beautiful as surely as Namja or yeoja.I saw Yul starts pouting.

"You see to-5 yeoja it? Turns out I was handsome hahaha "


"Yes, you are HANDSOME" she replied with a slight emphasis on the word handsome.

"Oh yes you do not pout beautifully kept dong later ilang loh" I said, her hair.

When finished eating, we are to the mall. We buy knick knacks funny, Yul does have a good fashion sense.  She bought some clothes for her and for me. Having tired of traveling. I propose that Photobox fortunately there are memories in my first date. Yul pose is very funny when again in the photo makes it increasingly exasperated with him. Just kiss my lips gently. First date is very pleasant and I will never forget.


 

Sorry for late update hehehe and for bad grammar

i still hope you all always support this fic ^^

 

COMMENT PLEASE and SUBCRIBER