I Cant Believe that

We'll be Together

My name is Im Yoon Ah but my friends call me Yoona. I’m school in favorite school in Korea, namely SM High School. I'm pretty popular at school because of course my record is brilliant as captain of the school basketball team, I like many other students, especially students because I have a face that can be said perfect rather narcissistic but it's true because it's all been recognized by all who exist at this school. Now I'm 9th grade and did not seem to leave this beloved school and especially Kwon Yuri.

[Flashback]

School bell rings all students must sign to go to class. This is my first day as high school students and more made me happy again because I could go to school in Korea perennial favorite. Today happened the first day of student orientation period and I was almost too late, really wish I was already very late.

"Well yes the new kid already very late. What you do not have a clock in the house, huh? Aren’t you realize what time is it? "Said the Sunbae

 

"Mian, sunbae. Just now I woke up late because the excitement will go to school" I replied innocently.

 

"Who?" asked sunbae.

"Of course me, sunbae. I’d told you already" I replied innocently (again).

 

“ Who ask I mean! Hahahahahaha "all the sunbaes laugh, too. I just could not say anything to see the sunbae behavior is because my status as a younger class if I fought until I could be discharged in their eating hahaha I looked around me there were no other people besides me who in the law. But wait .. in the distance I saw there yeoja ran over here .. it seems she's just like me I said to myself with a grin and .... "Aigoo ... neomu neomu yeppeo" I muttered. She ran with a fast and her breathing labored panting, perspiring forehead that make it look y. Her body is almost the same height with me, one long straight black hair made her look more beautiful course.

"Sorry I'm late, sunbae. That was a very bad way at all because .... "Said the pretty yeoja but before she finished her words already in pieces by sunbae.

 

"Ah reasons already stale .. there you go stand near him" the senior said pointing at me that interrupted my thoughts.

 

 Pretty yeoja even then stood beside me. Her face is really beautiful closer look.

 

"Hey, hey why are you just daydreaming and looking at me like that?" Asked yeoja it interrupted my thoughts.

 

"Ah anio not do anything. Im Yoon Ah imnida Yoona's call it, are you? "I said, ing her hand to get acquainted.

 

" Kwon Yuri imnida just call Yul" she said with a smile is very sweet.

 

 Long story short I and Yul getting closer and somehow these feelings of love begin to grow. I like the warm and friendly personality. Incidentally our house nearby so we often visited the house, respectively.

 Does not feel was almost 2 years I made friends with Yul and soon the school holidays. I had to quickly express my feelings to her. I entered the school gates with a relaxed, suddenly I'm dying for a pee. I stop after I saw a faint faint from the front of the toilet. My eyes are getting menfokus scene who was not wearing.

 

"Tch what the hell they were kissing in a rich school like no place else" I muttered.

 

But when I look closer, it turns out that Yul kissing and ... it seems I know that girl kissing with Yul. Gosh it's Tiffany unnie. Tiffany is the most my sister and my dear one it's just that we happen to her one level above me. My chest pain, tightness, hard to breathe. I held back my tears but difficult to do so. I ran to the bathroom and cried as loud as my voice.


 

how about this? confusing with it? kekekeke dont worry it's just beginning^^

COMMENT and SUBCRIBE please