#7. I Warned you. + Accused.

I thought you're GAY?! (Slightly on Hiatus now. Sorry.)

HI! Just telling you, There may be abit vulgar in this one. sorry x-x.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hyemi....?" You looked up only to find.......

Hyemi's POV-

"Hyemi...?" I looked up slowly and rubbed my eyes.

"JONGHYUN?" I shouted. Without hesitation i stood up and hugged him, tighter than i ever did.

 

Jonghyun's POV-

I was sitting on the swing thinking of Hyemi when i heard someone crying. *Hey.. It looks like... No, It can't be right?*

I walked towrads her and called out her name.

She looked up with red puffy eyes, "JONGHYUN?" *, WHY IS SHE CRYING?*

In a matter of seconds, she sprang up into my arms. *I missed her hugs so much.. I didn't even realise it..*

I began patting her back and moving my hands through her hazel brown hair. 

"It'll be okay baby.. Care to tell Dino what happened?" I took her to the nearest bench and we sat down. I put my hand around her  shoulders hoping to calm her down a little. *Wtf? Did Key do anything wrong? Bas- wait it may not be him.*

After several minutes of crying, Hyemi finally decided to speak. She turned her vision towards me and frowned even more. 

"DID YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I MISSED YOU?! Stupid dino, how can you expect me to not cry?! !" I was shocked by her sudden temper. 

"Sorry baby.. I promise everything will turn back to normal okay?" I continued patting her back. "Now tell me, who did this to you?"

Tears started pouring from her eyes again. I pulled her into a hug. "Don't cry.. You know i don't like it when you cry.." 

She sniffed and stopped crying. 

"K-key... H-he..." *KEY?*

"Key? What the did he do to you?"  

"I saw h-him k-kissing a-another g-g-girl....." *WHAT THE HECK?*

"WHAT? That ing bastard. I warned him." *How dare he hurt her like this. Son of a .*

She couldn't stop crying, I patted her head and slowly said, "Don't worry, I'm here. Nothing will happen alright?"

 

Hyemi's POV-

"Don't worry, I'm here. Nothing will happen alright?" *I missed that sentence so much....*

I nodded my head and looked at him. He smiled sweetly. I felt my.... HEARTBEAT RACING? *WHAT? Hyemi, you have key.... i think... But He's gay!* 

I turned my head the other side. *What the hell Hyemi. Seeing that scene must have caused me to lose my mind...*

I felt a hand push my head towards something, soon i found myself lying on Jonghyun's shoulder. *! My heartbeat is abnormal, why is this happening?! HE'S GAY!* 

"Are you feeling better?" He looked at me with worried eyes. 

"U-uh, y-yeah! I need to go to the washroom, excuse me for a minute." I ran back to the school as it was the nearest place around with a washroom. 

When i was running towards the washroom i bumped into someone, someone i didn't want to see. *Key.*

"Hyemi listen i can explain i-" Before he could finish i covered my ears with my hands and continued running. *NO. I DONT WANT TO HEAR YOUR EXPLAINATION.*

I banged into the toilet door and walked inside. 

And AGAIN, i saw someone i didn't want to see. 

"U-uh.. Hyuna-ssi.. Hi.." I looked down, avoiding her eyes.

"Look ," *WHAT did she just say?* I looked up to make sure i was listening correctly.

"Key oppa is not here right now, So don't act all kind. I'm telling you, STAY. AWAY. FROM. KEY." *HUH?*

"Why should i? I'm his girlfriend!"

"Didn't you see me kissing him just now? He didn't even push me away, nothing." *She's right... I hate to admit it but she's right..* I looked down, not knowing how to reply her.

"So are you going to stay away from him or what? Huh?" I shook my head. I couldn't just leave him like that.

"Okay then, this is just the start of the game." She said and smirked before she started slapping herself, HARD. And messing up her hair. *W-what is she doing?*

She ran out of the washroom with smudged make up, only to see Key and Jonghyun fighting. Both of them stopped and turned towards her.

"W-what? Who did this to you?" Key asked Hyuna. She was crying and crying. 

 

Jonghyun's POV-

After Hyemi ran away, I decided to go find key. How dare he do this to Hyemi.

I walked towards the school when i saw him.

"KIM KIBUM!" 

He turned around and frowned, "What?"

"I warned you." I walked over to him and grabbed his collar.

"Why Did you hurt her." His eyes widen in shock as he was struggling from my grip. 

"I didn't." 

"What the ? In 5 years i have never seen her cry so badly, 'You didn't'? What the are you saying?" I punched him in the face. 

He looked up at me and frowned, "What the did you just do?" i smirked.

"This." and i punched him again. 

It was not long until we started punching each other in the faces. 

Out of nowhere, The washroom door barged open. We stopped fighting and turned over to the person standing there. *Hyuna?* She almost looked like she got . Smudged makeup, Messy hair, bruises all over her face.

"W-what? Who did this to you?" Key asked Hyuna and he slowly loosened his grip on me. *What's happening?*

 

Hyemi's POV-

 

She shook her head and took a look at me. Without second thoughts, Key barged into the washroom and looked around.

"Hyemi.. Why.. How can you do this?!" *WHAT? ME?*

"I DIDN'T!" I shook my head and pointed at Hyuna, "SHE did it to herself!" 

"Stop, stop lying. How can an innocent girl just hit and sratch herself?! How can you do this, i thought you were nice!" Tears started falling again. *H-he doesnt believe me....*

"I-" 

"No. Just go home." He coldly said, and turned back to Hyuna. He squatted down and asked Hyuna to get on his back. Once again, My heart shattered. *He didn't believe me... He doesn't trust me..*  

I felt my knees weakening. I closed my eyes and was prepared to hit the floor until i fell into something soft.

I opened my eyes and there he was. Jonghyun. He helped me up before saying,

"I know you won't do that, You wouldn't even kill an ant, how could you do that to Hyuna?" He smiled and ruffled my hair. "Don't worry, no matter what happens i'll be right beside you, I'm your best friend remember?" 

I could feel my heart sink when he said the words 'best friend'. *, why am i feeling like this? It's not the first time he said that to me anyway!* I looked away from his eyes and nodded. 

"Thank you Jonghyun.. I don't know what i would do if you left me alone.." 

 

Jonghyun's POV-

"Thank you Jonghyun.. I don't know what i would do if you left me alone.." *I don't know what would happen if i see you cry again.*

"Me too." and i flashed a smile. 

"J-Jonghyun... C-can you move back i-in...?" *Should i...? Can i...?*

"I need someone beside me at home.. It feels weird without you there.. Please..?" I looked at her marble-like eyes. *Sigh.. I guess i should.. I don't want her doing stupid things at night..*

"Sure baby, sure." I smiled and patted her head.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

ITS THE END AGAIN :D No cliffhangers this time. :P. How was it? :D YES! Jonghyun is moving back in. ^^ Comment! and Subscribe :D. Thank you~ :D. I should be updating another chapter later at night, if i can. ^^

^ That is way too cute. :D