#3. G-girlfriend?!

I thought you're GAY?! (Slightly on Hiatus now. Sorry.)

Hyemi's POV-

Still shocked and confused, I walked home quickly to tell Dino about this incident hoping he would help me.

I rushed through the door like i was saving my life or something. "KIM JONGHYUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"WHAT HAPPENED?! DID SOMEONE YOU?!" I rolled my eyes. 

"No, I am not , but i need your help on someth-" He cut me off before i could finish.

"Something happened between you and key?" I thought of what happened earlier and nodded my head.

"what?" *Why does he sound so unwilling to help?*

"I-i think he knows that i like him...." 

 

Jonghyun's POV-

"I-i think he knows that i like him...." *what? already? what the heck?*

"OH! ISN'T THAT WHAT MY BABY WANTED?" i tried to hide my emotions.

 

Hyemi's POV-

"OH! ISN'T THAT WHAT MY BABY WANTED?" *uh.. not really*

"I-i don't know.. what if he rejects me or something?" *He obviously doesn't like me......*

"That won't happen baby~ How would anyone not love you?" and Jonghyun pinched my cheeks. *hehe feels good to have a best friend to tell everything to.*

"I don't know..." I pouted.

 

Jonghyun's POV-

"I don't know..." *How can anyone reject you......*

"That won't happen baby! You are so lovable!" And i flashed her my million dollar smile.

"Because i listen to my heartbeat one by one-

oh hey! 

Because i listen to my heart- heart- heart" (Infinite- BTD)

Hyemi's phone rang. 

 

Hyemi's POV-

I ran over to my bag and took out my phone. *Who could be calling at this time?*

-Kim Kibum Key My one and only love ♥♥- 

*K-Key?!*

"H-hello?"

"Hyemi -ah, are you free? Meet me in the park will you? I need to tell you something." *Is he going to reject me....?*

"Um.. Okay, give me 10 minutes." And i hung up.

"BABY~! Who was it?" 

"Key."

 

Jonghyun's POV-

"Key." *What? Why is he calling?*

"What did he say?"

"he wants to meet me in the park now.. I think he's going to reject me!!" *He won't....*

"No!! It'll be fine! Just go~ And tell me what happens when you come back." I reassured her.

"Okay dino!" And she gave me a hug. *Can't we stay like this?*

She pulled away and ran out of the door with her coat.

 

Hyemi's POV-

*what is this feeling inside. I feel like im exploding. What if he hates me....*

Deep in my thoughts, i did not even realised the park was just infront of me. 

I saw a guy in a black coat sitting on the bench.

"K-key?" *he reached already? thats fast....*

"Hello little girl. What's a pretty girl like you doing in the park so late?" *THATS NOT KEY.*

"um.. i'm going first." i turned and ran for my life, but it was not long when that man grabbed my hand. *I SHOULD HAVE LEARNT MARTIAL ARTS WHEN I HAD THE CHANCE!!!!!*

"Hey.. I'll make it fun i promise!" And he started taking off his coat. *EWWWWW I'M GONNA GET . !@#$%^&*()!!!!!!!!!!!*

Out of nowhere a pair of hands covered my eyes, turned me around and held me tight.

"Go away. Now. SCRAM." I was still trembling too much to notice who it was.

"Hyemi. Are you okay?" I looked up to see a pair of loving and worried eyes staring right into mine. *Key?!*

"U-uh yeah....thanks so much.." I noticed he was still holding me and i blushed.

"Sorry.." and he released his grip. *WHYWHYWHYWHY SDLFWIkjfnwlFNW IT WAS FINEEEEEEEEEE!!!*

"Its okay." and i smiled. Together, we walked back to the park and sat on the bench.

"I have something t-" We both said together. *hehe.. He's so cute!*

"You go first." I said.

"Hyemi-ah.... This may be too fast but... Will you be my girlfriend? I like you alot... And i guess i didn't realise until i saw my name all over your examination pad." *W-WHAT?! GIRLFRIEND?! HOLY, THIS IS THE BEST DAY EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*

"I LOVE YOU KEY! EVER SINCE I MET YOU IN FRESHMAN YEAR." I unconsiously shouted.

"I take that as a yes?" And he chuckled. I shyly nodded my head and looked down.

"Hyemi-ah..." i looked up and realised he was leaning towards me. *IS THIS A DREAM?*

"You're not a pen right?" I asked. *... i ruined the moment.*

"Why don't you tell me, do i feel like a pen?" and with that he crashed his lips into mine. My eyes widen as big as marbles but soon melted into the kiss and started kissing him back.

 

Jonghyun's POV-

I was walking to the supermarket to buy some fruits when i saw two familiar shadows on the park bench. *I knew this would happen.*

Key and Hyemi was kissing. I felt my heart sink.

*Take care of her Key...*

I placed my hand on my chest. I could feel my heart breaking into a million tiny pieces.

*Hyemi ah.... I'm not gay..*

-----------------------------------------

SO?? HOW WAS IT. XD. Yesh, Jonghyun is not gay. ^^. Hehe. I HOPE YOU LIKE IT! Comment and subscribe! ^^. Hehe. For all your key lovers: (Sorry it's kinda short, i'll make it longer next chapter :P)