#5. Why is he so cold to me? + Introducing my... hurt boyfriend?

I thought you're GAY?! (Slightly on Hiatus now. Sorry.)

Hyemi's POV-

"Hyangsuppurijima ireoda yeochinhante deulkindan mallya

Banjjagi bareujima ireoda ose mudeum andoendan mallya

Nunan nunajiman

Neon naega naega jeongmal joheumyeon geureotamyeon

Ttansorihajiman

Naega naega hajandaerohae geudaerohae

Hyangsuppurijima" (Teentop- No more perfume on you.)

My alarm rang early in the morning. "Urghhhhhhh." I felt empty, Jonghyun's hand was not on my waist. I sat up and rubbed my eyes. *Where's Jonghyun?*

I went to wash up and slipped into my perfectly fitted uniform and walked downstairs. I let out a sigh of relieve, Jonghyun was sitting on the couch reading the newspapers.

"Dino! Why are you up so early?" I smiled, while trying to put on my jacket.

"Oh, I couldn't sleep." And he turned away again. *Huh? why is he so cold towards me?*

 

Jonghyun's POV-

I woke early, I made breakfast and i went to read the newspapers. *I couldn't sleep at all.....*

"Dino! Why are you up so early?" Hyemi was walking down the stairs struggling to put on her Jacket. *She's so cute.. URGH NO, forget about her, she's already someone else's*

"Oh, I couldn't sleep." I cooly said, without showing any emotions. *Sorry Hyemi-ah.. This is the only way to mask my feelings for you..*

"And i made breakfast, help yourself, Hyemi."

 

Hyemi's POV-

"And i made breakfast, help yourself, Hyemi." *W-what..? No Baby, No Jagiya, Nothing. Just Hyemi.*

"H-hey are you okay?" 

"Huh? Why wouldn't i be? I'm going to school first, I have homework to do. Byebye." *You don't seem okay.*

"Oh.. Can't you do your homework here?" 

"I need help from Ms Lee. Sorry, Bye. Oh and i'm moving out. I'll tell you about it later." Without hesitation, he grabbed his back and went out. *M-MOVING OUT?! What? Why?*

"Oh..." I whispered to myself.

The door opened once again. *Heh i knew he would wait for me.*

"GOOD MORNING DARLING~!" *Oh, maybe not.*

"Hey Yeobo!" I smiled, but still thinking of what happened earlier.

"Hey is Jonghyun alright? I saw him leave the house in a rush just now. Did you guess argue or something? He seemed pretty hurt, He didn't even notice me waving at him." *Huh?*

"No.. I don't know what happened but he's just really cold to me.." I sighed.

Key walked closer and wrapped his arms around me, "Don't worry darling, everything will turn out fine. I'm here." And he kissed my forehead. I let out a small smile. *But Jonghyun's not..*

"Let's go to school together!" 

"Wait, Let me finish the toast Jonghyun made first!" And i walked over to the kitchen. 

I was eating the toast while chatting with key when he suddenly mentioned something.

"Hey, There's a note at the fridge." I turned my head and nodded. *That looks like Jonghyun's handwriting.......*

I got up from my seat and took the note to read it:

"Hi baby,

This may be the last time i make breakfast for you.

I'm moving back to my home soon. I'm sorry i didn't tell you this earlier, I didn't want any tears to be Involved, So when you're reading this don't you dare cry okay!

I'll still be your best friend, You can still find me in school, We can still talk. You can still tell me your secrets, We can still have heart to heart chats, It's just that i won't be living with you anymore, And if you were still wondering, The reason i woke up so early was to pack my luggage, I sent it back to my house already. 

Thank you for everything you did for me! And thanks for letting me stay in your house too. I appreciate it. I'll miss your breakfasts. 

Love,

Your crazy dino, Jonghyun."

Uncontrollably, tears started pouring.

"STUPID DINO, HOW CAN YOU EXPECT ME NOT TO CRY?" *It'll be weird waking up without your arm on my waist, without you ruffling my hair, without you calling me baby every morning. ! What the heck dude?*

I dropped the note and dashed upstairs.

I pulled the door open and rushed to open the cupboards. * his clothes are all gone. BULL.*

 

Key's POV-

I saw her drop the note and ran upstairs.

I walked towards the note and picked it up. *Why is Jonghyun like this?*

*Please don't be sad Hyemi....*

"BANG" The door upstairs was slammed closed. I saw Hyemi running down the stairs.

"HE'S GONE!" She ran into my arms and leaned against my chest. *It hurts me to see you like this..*

"It's okay.. He's just moving out right? You can still hang out with him!" I her silky hair and patted her back.

"No! NO!!!! It wont be the same! The way he treats me is already changing!"

"Chill darling.. Why don't you move in with me? I'm not living with SHINee!" 

"NO! ITS DIFFERENT! YOU ARE NOT JONGHYUN!!!!" *I'm not Jonghyun...? What... Exactly does Jonghyun mean to her?*

 

Hyemi's POV-

"NO! ITS DIFFERENT! YOU ARE NOT JONGHYUN!!!!" *was i too harsh?* "Sor-" Before i could finish my sentence i was cut off by Key.

"I'm sorry i'm not Jonghyun..." I could feel him Loosening his grip. *Sorry...*

He looked into my Puffy red eyes. I could see a hint of hurt in his eyes. 

"Lets just go to school.. You can talk to Jonghyun there." I took the rest of the toast and bit it slowly while nodding my head slowly. 

On the way to school, We didn't talk at all. *this is awkward....*

No holding hands, No linking of arms, Nothing. Just walking our own paths, Thinking about our own things.

*Did i do something wrong? Why does Jonghyun suddenly want to move back home? Eh? I should be more worried of key now...*

I looked over at his face, It was lifeless, Hurt, sad. *What did i do?! ....... BULL!*

 

Key's POV-

We were so awkward... Like strangers. *Jonghyun's Just her best friend, Of course she would be sad if her best friend decided to leave suddenly.. Don't worry key! Jonghyun's.. Gay.. remember?*

I turned over to Hyemi and smiled, I walked over to hold her hand. 

"This is how couples should act like, right?" And i flashed another smile.

She looked at me, A little confused, But soon a smile crept onto her face and she pushed away my hand before linking her arm with mine, "THIS, is what couples look like." *She's still yours, don't worry.. I'll go talk to Jonghyun about this later.*

 

Hyemi's POV-

I'm glad we are normal again, we walked into the school linking arms.

"OH MY ARE THEY DATING?!"

"I'm way prettier.. what the heck?"

"THEY'RE LINKING ARMS! OMG AWW!"

"They look good together!"

Students starting crowding around us and commenting OR hating on us.

We walked to the canteen where SHINee are always at. *Jonghyun's not there....*

We waved enthusiastically. All of their Jaws dropped. Especially Taeminnie's.

"OKAY, SPILL, NOW, EVERYTHING." Taemin shouted, in our faces!

We slowly told them what happened yesterday and they all ended up smiling like pabos.

"WHAT?! MY DONGSAENG ALREADY HAD HER FIRST KISS? AWW!" He pinched my cheeks.

"OWWWWWWWW, Stop that!!" And i turned as red as a tomato.

 

Key's POV-

I'm her first? She's my first too... Wow.. 

"You're cute when you blush. Did i tell you that before?" I told her when i saw her blush. And she blushed even harder. *Cute..*

 

SHINee's POV-

"MAN you guys are DIS-GUST-ING." Minho said, While trying not to puke out his breakfast.

"I'd rather go eat CHICKEN than look at your PUBLIC DISPLAY OF AFFECTION." Onew added.

"AHEM, My new brother in law, NO PDA IN SCHOOL!" Taeminnie said, amusely. 

 

Narrator's POV-

Everybody was talking about Key and Hyemi and nobody noticed a dinosaur looking from the door of a classroom.

"Well.. She doesn't seem affected by it at all. Maybe it's for the best... Key can keep her happy, Thats all i need to know." 

------- DING DONG --------

The bell rang, all the students scattered to their respective classes and Hyemi has Chemistry, So does Jonghyun..

 

Hyemi's POV-

"DINO! WHY ARE YOU MOVING?!" i shouted at him. 

"I felt that i have already troubled you enough, should be time i move out, don't you think Hyemi?" *Why is he so formal to me?*

"Hyemi? Why are you being so formal?"

"I'm not, i'm just tired alright?" *W-what? W-why is he s-so cold?*

"W-why are you so c-cold to m-me?" With tears threatening to fall, i managed to mutter a few words.

 

Jonghyun's POV-

"W-why are you so c-cold to m-me?" *I'm sorry Hyemi... Please don't cry, Please don't be sad..*

"I'm not. I'm always like this." And i turned away. That was all that we said for the rest of the class.

Class ended really fast since i was thinking of Hyemi the whole time... I quickly rushed out of the class and past the canteen. 

"JONGHYUN! STOP." I froze. Who could have shouted at me like that?

I turned to saw Key. *It must be about this morning..*

"We need to talk. Come with me."

---------------------------------------------------------

The end! How was it? A little draggy? X-x. Comment pleaseeeee! :D subscribe too! ^^ Sorry if it ):