#4. Jonghyun's Secret. + Meet my new boyfriend.

I thought you're GAY?! (Slightly on Hiatus now. Sorry.)

Jonghyun's POV-

*Hyemi ah... I'm not gay...*

 

-Flashback-

*I think i'm gay...* Nobody wanted to be my friend after i told them the truth. 

Does a 13 year old have to go through this....... 

I crouched down at the side of the road near my school and starting tearing up. *i don't want to go to school with them critisizing me like that....*

Out of nowhere a voice approached me, "why are you crying?" *If she knows she'll just judge me the same way.*

I shook my head and turned away.

"Tell me, i can keep secrets well!" I looked at her round brown eyes and i looked down. *What's the difference, she will know sooner or later.*

"I'm gay...." I mumbled. with tears threatening to fall again.

"ITS OKAY! We'll be best friends from now! I'm sure." *S-she didn't judge?*

I slowly looked up and smiled at her. She tooked my hand and pulled me up before linking my arm with hers. *She's nice..*

We spent everyday together. We did almost everything together too. It was not long before i realised i fell for her. *I guess i'm not gay after all.*

I didn't tell her anything. I didn't want our relationship to change just because of one confession. So i kept it all to myself.

-Flashback end-

 

*You liked him for 2 years but i loved you for 4 years...* Uncontrollably, I let out a heavy sigh. After getting the fruits, i walked home.

I turned my head to look at the park. *They're gone?* 

A smile crept onto my face. *Hyemi must be home now. I miss her already.*

I quickly rushed home.

"BABY~! I BOUGHT FR-" My smiled fell when i realised who was with her. *what is he doing here.*

 

Hyemi's POV-

I turned to find Jonghyun by the door. After me and key finished talking i decided to invite him into my house for some coffee and tell dino the good news~!!

"DINO!!!!" I ran and gave him a hug. "Dino! Meet my new-" 

"Boyfriend" We both said together. *How did he know?*

"Wah why is my dino so smart?" I pinched his cheeks. But i noticed his expression seemed lost, as though he forced a smile. *did something happen? Again?*

I quickly turned back to key, "Oppa! Jonghyun is my best friend ever, you can trust him with anything!"

"Of course i know that, he's my good friend too!" He smiled and walked over to ruffle my hair.

 

Jonghyun's POV-

I froze as i saw Key ruffling Hyemi's hair. *Only i could do that... and Taeminnie of course..*

"Congrats to you two love birds!! Have fun! But i'll be watching you so don't do anything WRONG." I quickly said as a ran up to Hyemi's room and locked the door shut.

Tears started flowing. *The last time i cried was 5 years ago..*

I wiped them away profusely and went to the bathroom to wash my face trying to cool my blood shot eyes. *STOP IT! She'll think something is wrong!*

"DINO! COME DOWN AND EAT THE FRUITS YOU BOUGHT!"

I dragged myself downstairs to where the two love birds were. How it hurt me to see them laughing together. *this is all your fault. You told her you're gay in the first place. what the hell were you thinking?*

"Uh hi!!!" I shouted. Trying so hard to mask my emotions.

"Hey are you okay man?" Key asked. I nodded my head and smiled.

"What happened? why are your eyes so red?" She looked at me with worried eyes. Sadly, only as a friend.

I shook my head and smiled. "I'm not feeling that well." 

"You were fine earlier! You want to go rest?" I nodded my head after hesitating a moment and went back up again. 

 

Hyemi's POV-

This was my first time seeing Jonghyun so lifeless. what happened? I'll just go ask him later. SPENDING TIME WITH MY LOVELY BOYFRIEND FIRST!

 

Narrator's POV-

Hyemi and Key were cutting fruits so happily together that they didn't even realise there was someone sitting at the stairs. quietly noticing them.

 

Jonghyun's POV-

"So long as you're happy, Hyemi." i whispered to myself and went up. *I should try to sleep and forget about all these.*

I soon fell asleep on Hyemi's bed.

 

Hyemi's POV-

"It's quite late already! you should get going. I'll see you tomorrow at school Jagiya!" And i pecked his cheeks.

He smiled and nodded. "Bye baby!" *Baby? Thats what Jonghyun calls me..*

"Erm, not baby, thats what Jonghyun calls me! Sorry~" 

"Darling?" i slightly blushed at his voice calling me Darling.

"I'll take that as a yes. Bye darling." He waved and left.

I smiled after thinking of what happened the whole day. I went upstairs, ready for bed when i saw Jonghyun in my bed.

I quietly crawled next to him, making sure not to wake him up. I looked at his angelic face sleeping. *He's so handsome.. Damn why is he gay.*

"I'm s-sorry i l-lied.. F-forgive m-me..." I heard Jonghyun mumble in his sleep. *What did he do?*

I was looking at him trying to take note in case he says something else but i noticed a tear dropping from the corner of his eyes. *WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED?*

I softly cleaned the tear away with my thumb. He fidgeted and turned the other way. 

*what happened, Jonghyun?*

-------------------------

Poor Jonghyun ): I almost teared when i wrote that he cried. >: So, how was it? :D sorry if it was boring or short x-x. Still trying ^^. Comment and subscribe! ^^ Something for everyone: cutie alert.

Cutie alert.