#6. New Student? + The truth.

I thought you're GAY?! (Slightly on Hiatus now. Sorry.)

Jonghyun's POV-

"We need to talk. Come with me."

I hesitated but still followed behind him. We reached the rooftop.

"Tell me why you're doing this." He said, With no hint of expression on his face.

"Doing what?" 

"Why are you treating her so badly? You know you're her best friend so why are you hurting her like this?"

"I felt like it. What are you going to do about it? I have to go, Goodbye." *Sorry Key.. I have to do this, nobody can find out that i love her..*

I was walking to the stairs when key pulled me back and punched me in the face. 

"Don't hurt her." I smirked. 

"Shouldn't I be the one saying that? Why are you so worked up? I'm just her best friend, you are supposed to protect her remember?" His face froze. 

 

Key's POV-

"Shouldn't I be the one saying that? Why are you so worked up? I'm just her best friend, you are supposed to protect her remember?" I froze. *He's right, why am i over reacting? No, I just don't want Hyemi to get hurt.*

"I will." I replied. Calmly, Not giving a .

"You better, or else." And he walked away. *Did he just threaten me?*

 

Jonghyun's POV-

I was about to walk back to HYEMI's house until i realised what i was doing. *Oh.. I moved out.* 

"URGH!" I walked to the nearest bus stop to wait for the bus. *WAKE. UP. KIM. JONGHYUN.*

------ The Next Day. -------

I drove my car to school and parked it in place. Yes, i have a car, But i doubt anybody knows.

I went into class, Avoiding SHINee once again. 

 

Hyemi's POV-

*I really miss you Jonghyun...* I was dazing out so i didn't realise Taemin calling me.

"HYEMI AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" 

"YEH, YEH? Eh?!" I was confused and shocked by his sudden loud voice.

"Are you okay Darling?" Key asked. I smiled and nodded my head as he ruffled my hair.

"Dongsaeng ah~ I have bad and good news, which do you want to hear first?"

"ummm.. GOOD!" People tend to hear the bad news first but i'm the opposite.

"I bought chocolates for you~!" He smiled and handed me a bag of chocolates. WHITE chocolates to be exact. *MY FAV!!! He never disappoints me.* 

"YAYYY thankyou Taeminnie oppa~ And the bad news?" 

"I-i'm going to America....." *WH-WHAT??!* My heart sank. 

"WHAT? NO! WHY?!" I shouted, causing everyone in the canteen to look my way, i shyly mouthed 'Sorry' to everyone and they turned back.

"S-sorry... Umma and appa wants me to meet them there... They said you have to continue your studies here.. I'm sorry.. I'll visit okay? I Promise." *I was about to ask him to move back in........ T-T*

"YOU'D BETTER!" Tears were already dripping onto my lap. Not soon after, i felt a pair of arms envelope me. I turned to see a smiling key.

"Don't worry Darling, I'm still here and always will be. Don't be sad~" And he used his Aegyo on me. I chuckled at his silliness And nodded. 

Suddenly, Onew stood up with his eyes locked at a direction. 

"w-woah... whose that?! She's even prettier than Chicken..." *Woh, who could make the ultimate chicken lover say this?*

I turned my head to find myself staring at a really pretty lady. She had slim legs and the perfect S-Line body any guy could wish for. My mouth opened in awe and it made an 'O' shape.

"Oppa! Isnt she really really Pre-" I turned my head and saw Key's frozen expression. *Wahhhhh T-T Already drooling over another girl?*

I snapped my fingers infront of him and waved vigourously. "ALREADY THINKING OF CHEATING ON ME?!" And i pouted. 

He lightly smacked my head, "I wouldn't even dare." And he smirked. I smiled. *There's something about that girl that gives me the chills, am i just thinking too much? I don't even know her.* 

She walked into the principal's office. "HEY! A NEW CLASSMATE!!" I excitedly said. I looked at the rest of the SHINee members.

Onew was still Daydreaming about her.

Minho couldn't be bothered, with his earphones plugged into his ears.

And the next sight made me worried....

Taemin was looking at Key with a worried expression, Extremely worried.... *Who is this girl?*

Key was still staring at the spot that she stood, not saying anything, with a lost look.

 

Taemin's POV-

*This is bad, She's back.....*

 

Key's POV-

I couldn't believe who i just saw.

Kim Hyuna. My first love.. The one that left me... The memories began rushing back.

*WHY IS SHE HERE? !*

-Flashback-

It was our 3rd year anniversary. I sat in the restauraunt with a bouquet of roses in my hands, wearing a tuxedo.

I took out the small box in my pocket and smiled. *I'm going to propose to her, today.*

I waited and waited. Nobody seemed to show up.

I waited for 3 hours. It was already 11 PM.

"I'm sorry sir, the restauraunt is closing already." I nodded and left.

I sat outside the restauraunt. *Why isn't she here? Did something happen?*

-You have a message.-

I took out my phone, hoping it was from Hyuna.

No.. It was from Taemin.. My best friend. 

"Hyung, Are you okay? Did everything go well as planned? HURRAY!" 

My heart sank. *No.. She didn't even turn up.....* I closed my phone and dropped the flowers in the nearest bin. I walked in any direction there was, when it started to rain. Tears started pouring and mixing with the rain. 

"WHY IS THIS HAPPENING!?" I screamed. Not giving up, I ran to her house. There were no lights. I looked at the door.

"FOR SALE." *W-what?*

I ran to her neighbours' and asked about her whereabouts.

"Oh! She just moved out this afternoon." My heart literally cracked.

"Oh.. thank you.." *What is happening?*

I walked to Taemin's house like a zombie, thinking that all that happened was just a dream.

"Hyung! What happened?!" He opened his door and helped me in. He was living alone, not with his sister. So it was fine to cry. 

I began crying my lungs out. 

"She left me...."

-Flashback end-

 

~~~DING DONG DING DONG, DING DING DING DONG.~~~~

The Bell rang. 

Hyemi's POV-

I dragged Key into the class. He seemed lifeless and doesn't seem to be listening to me at all. *What happened?*

"Are you okay?" I asked, worried. 

"Uh? Yeah! I was just thinking of my goldfish that recently died." *He's a bad liar..*

"Sure.." 

We walked in the class. I met eyes with Jonghyun, he just looked away..  *I wish you would just smile once...*

I went to my seat and sighed.

"OKAY, class, today we have a new student!"

The girl earlier walked in the class. Boys started whistling while Key just looked away. 

"Annyeonghaseyo, Kim Hyuna imnida!" And she did a wave, causing the boys in the class to go insane, and the girls to curse and swear under their breath.

But something caught my eye, She was staring at.... *Key?*

"Okay, Hyuna-ssi, You can go sit at the empty seat beside Kibum-ssi."

As soon as the teacher said that, she nodded and rushed over. 

"Key....." She started. I looked up since Key was sitting infront of me.

"We'll talk later. Not now Hyuna." He coldly replied. As soon as he said that, he turned behind and gave me a wink. I blushed.

Hyuna turned behind and looked at me with piercing eyes.

 

Hyuna's POV-

He winked at the girl sitting behind us. *Is that his.... No, can't be, He has way better taste.*

I turned behind and gave her a stare. *I'm prettier... way prettier.*

 

Narrator's POV-

Class ended really quickly.

Hyuna was looking at Key the whole lesson while Key just concentrated on his work. 

And Hyemi was just looking at the both of them from behind. She felt uncomfortable, even though she didn't know who this girl was.

 

Hyemi's POV-

It was lunch. I was about to ask Key what he wanted to eat until Hyuna popped up.

"Key.. I need to talk to you."

"Oh yea, Talk."

"Erm.. In private?" And her eyes moved to me. *What's the relationship of these two...?*

"She's my girlfriend. There's nothing she can't know." He turned and gave me a smile.

I felt uncomfortable in the awkward situation so i decided to excuse myself. "No, it's fine, you two go ahead, I'll go have lunch with SHINee first, You guys can join us later." And i smiled. But Hyuna just stared at me coldly. 

I quickly walked away.

 

Key's POV-

"She's gone now. what do you want?! Do you think you've not hurt me enough?!" I dragged her up to the rooftop and shouted.

I could see tears forming in her eyes. *Was i too harsh...? ....NO. She left you. Remember, stay strong Kim Kibum.*

"I-I'M SORRY! I didn't mean to leave you. It was our third year anniversary, you think i didn't want to stay by your side? YES, I DID. SO BADLY. BUT MY PARENTS DIDN'T LET ME! They opposed us being together. They wanted me to marry a rich business man, Just because of their business. I LOVE YOU, I DIDN'T WANT TO LEAVE YOU EITHER. But they told me, If i didn't leave, They'll force me into marriage. I didn't want to Marry anyone. I only wanted YOU! I LOVED YOU AND I STILL DO...."

My eyes widen in shock. *So it was not her fault..?* I softened and looked at her. *She's still as pret- NO. ! YOU HAVE HYEMI REMEMBER? KEY! WHAT THE HECK?* 

"It's fine. I'm sorry for blaming it on you even when i didn't know the truth."

She walked towards me and traced her hand down mine. I froze. My heart was beating extremely fast. *No, i can't!* 

I wanted to walk back but my body wasn't listening.

She whispered to me, "I still love you... Alot... Do you?" And before i know it, She crashed her lips into mine. I was too shocked to react. So i just stood there. *PUSH HER AWAY DAMMIT.*  

This is bad. The feelings were flowing back, That same god damn feeling. 

*CLING* I heard the sound of glass breaking. I quickly pulled away and looked towards the stairs.

 

Hyemi's POV-

"Hyemi-ssi, can you please get Kim Kibum here? I need to talk to him about his grades." Mr Lee strictly told me. I nodded. *Aish pabo, i bet he didn't study again.*

I remembered Hyuna wanted to talk to him so i guessed they were at the rooftop, That was the only quiet place afterall.

I went up the stairs holding the bottle of milk i just bought from the canteen.

"K-" I couldn't open my mouth. I couldn't continue talking. I was stunned at what i was looking at.

My boyfriend in the arms of someone else, Kissing someone else. Holding someone else. *!*

A sudden pierce attacked my heart. It dropped. Tears started forming. The bottle of milk slipped out of my hand and bombarded with the ground with a crashing sound.

Key turned and looked at me. I flinched and starting running down the stairs.

*! ! THIS . SEE WHAT YOU DID? YOU TRUSTED THE WRONG GUY!*

I couldnt stop crying. *I need Jonghyun......*

 

Narrator's POV-

At times like these, Jonghyun would be right beside you, giving you a hug, telling you everything will be alright. 

Without second thoughts, you ran out of the school to the nearest playground. 

You saw a familiar silhouette sitting on the swing. Your eyes were blurry from the tears and you couldn't make out who it was. You were still crying extremely hard. You felt your knees going weak, so you sat down on the ground, curling into a ball with your face in your knees.

"Hyemi....?" You looked up only to find.......

----------------------------------

HEY! How was it? :D comment and subscribe! Hehe. I hope it was okay! And also,

NO OFFENCE TO HYUNA FANS. I dont hate her, I just thought she would be the perfect person for the role because of her iness. :D. Hehe. COMMENT!! I love you guys. :D And a lil smth for you all; (Sorry i just couldnt help it :P)

PS. I love my readers, I LOVE YOU you