#1. My Gay best friend and my Crush.

I thought you're GAY?! (Slightly on Hiatus now. Sorry.)

Hyemi's POV-

"HYEMI!!!!!!!!!!!! BABYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!! Wakey wakey!" I heard someone shouting at me as loud as a truck horn.

I turned my face to see Jonghyun staring at me with wide open eyes and his arm around my waist.

"Urghhhhhh, 5 more minutes won't hurt dino......" Yes, I call him dino because of his hair. And I turned the other way trying to use my pillow to block the sunlight from shining in my eyes.

"Babyyyyy I'm hungry!! Make breakfast for meeeee." I turned around again to find his pouting face. *He is so cute sometimes.*

"Okay okay, go down and wait while i wash up." And with that i pushed him off the bed. *hehe* 

He stood up rubbing his , "It hurts baby!" And he went downstairs.

Jonghyun lives with me, I don't mind since he's gay. And my parents were always on business trips and never were home anyway. And my brother sleeps with SHINee too. I still remembered 5 years ago when i met this dino of mine...

 

-Flashback-

I was walking towards the school when i saw a small boy crouching down along the road with his face buried in his knees.

"Why are you crying?" I asked. 

He shook his head and looked away.

"Tell me, i can keep secrets well!" I replied and i flashed my million dollar smile.

"I'm gay...." he mumbled softly. *oh so thats why?*

"ITS OKAY! We'll be best friends from now! I'm sure." I said to him.

He slowly smiled and lifted up his head. And from that day on we became the best of friends.

-Flashback end-

 

Thinking of the memories, i smiled to myself. *Well better go wash up, dont want that dino waiting.*

I walked downstairs to find Jonghyun sitting on the couch watching TV.

"YAH! Get dressed! We still have to go to school you know!" I shouted at him. 

Shocked, he turned around and pouted, "But i don't wanna." And he resumed watching the tv.

it was times like these where i think i have a son at home.

I went next to him and sat down. 

"Go now! Go change, or else no breakfast." I got up and walked to the kitchen. 

After a few minutes, I felt a pair of hands grab my waist from behind.

"I'm done baby!" I shook my head at how childish he was.

I passed him his toast and coffee and we ate up. I looked up to see Jonghyun munching on his toast like a 7 year old. I chuckled at that thought.

Its hard to believe someone as good looking as Jonghyun is gay. *If he's not gay i would have fell for him...*

 

Jonghyun's POV-

I saw Hyemi dazing out. I wonder what she was thinking of?

"BABY! What are you thinking of~~? Or who to be exact" and i wriggled my eyebrows.

"I was thinking what would happen if you're not a gay dino. Hahaha." *This conversation again..*

"Oh.. i see. Dont think too much baby! Lets go to school!" And i smiled sweetly at her while she gladly ree as well.

 

Hyemi's POV-

We took our bags from the couch and walked to school. Yes we always do, and all the students think we're dating.

We walked to the canteen since there was still some time before lesson starts. We sat with SHINee. 

*He's there! Oh my god. He's so perfect.....* Yes, My crush, Key. I liked him since freshman year. But didnt have the guts to tell him. Nobody knows i like him, not even Jonghyun!

"O! Annyeong Hyemi!" Key smiled and waved at me. My whole face was red. I looked down to hide my flushed face. *I think it's time to tell Jonghyun...*

"Jonghyun... I need to talk to you about something.. Lets go to the roof." I suggested. *i hate keeping secrets from you..*

 

Jonghyun's POV-

"Jonghyun... I need to talk to you about something.. Lets go to the roof." Hyemi said to me. She called me by my name, this must really be important. i nodded in agreement.

She sat down and i sat next to her. "yeah?" i asked.

"Actually... I have a c-crush...." She said. *who what where when how?!*

"who?" i asked calmly, trying not to show my emotions.

"K-key..." My eyes widen in shock. *Key?! The Almighty key?!*

"KEY?! WOHHHH why did you not tell me baby! Lets go back down now." I grabbed her wrist and went back to the canteen.

 

Hyemi's POV-

He grabbed my wrist and pulled me downstairs again. *he isn't mad that i hid this from him...?*

We went to SHINee, AGAIN. And this time we actually sat. Jonghyun pushed me to the seat next to key. I felt a little shy to be honest..

"Hyemi! you okay? i saw you go up the roof just now!" Key asked and looked at me. *Ottoke?! His face was just inches away from mine and his eyes were staring right into mine.*

Without me noticing, My face started turning red. VERY red. I turned away and nodded.

 

Key's POV-

Woah, Hyemi's face was really red... Is she sick?

"Hyemi are you sick anywhere? You look very red." I reached out to touch her forehead to make sure she didn't have a fever.

"W-what are you doing?" She asked. "Checking if you have a fever." and i smirked. 

 

Hyemi's POV-

Omo. He smirked!!!!!!!!! fhaqlulGHIGTIWIWUGET.

I quickly took his hand away before he assumes i have fever. I turned the other side to find Jonghyun staring at me. But there was something in his eyes that looked out of it... What happened?

 

Jonghyun's POV-

*Hyemi ah.....*

Without thinking, i stood up and walked to class. Not even saying bye or waving. I just left. *I can't stand this anymore.*

 

Taemin's POV-

*Whats wrong with Jonghyun hyung?*

---------------------

Yes, thats the end of chapter 1!!!! How was it? It was a little boring i know. But it'll get better, Promised! :D Subcribe and comment please x-x. OH ANDAND, Next chapter will be much more Taemin :D.

For all you Taemints out there,