#2. My brother, Taemin. + Detention?!

I thought you're GAY?! (Slightly on Hiatus now. Sorry.)

Hyemi's POV-

Sigh, After Jonghyun walked away, all of us were in shock. *I have to talk to him about this later, did i do something wrong?*

I unknowingly pouted at my thoughts. Taemin noticed it and walked up behind me without me knowing.

"HYEMI AH~~~~~~~~" He shouted at the top of his lungs and hugged me from behind. My eyes widen from the extreme shock i just recieved. *What just happened?* 

"My Dongsaeng~ I haven seen you in a day, I miss you!" And he gave me one of his famous pouts.

"Don't you miss me?!~" He asked. *How can this guy me older than me* I chuckled at my own thoughts.

"Of course i do~" And i ruffled his hair. "But you chose to live with SHINee, so its not my fault we don't see each other." And it was my turn to pout.

He looked at me and pinched my cheeks. *owwwwwww ): it really hurt..* but since it was taeminnie i just smiled like >>  :D.

~RINGRING~

The bell for class rang. It was MATH. *Oh godddd this is going to be a longggggg hour.*

I walked into my class to see Jonghyun in his seat. *Should i talk to him..?* 

"A-annyeong Jonghyun..." i looked down to avoid his eyes. 

"O! BABY~! ANNYEONGGGGGGGGGGG." I looked up. He's okay now? WOHHH thats great. :D

"Was my dino mad at me?" I frowned. He just smiled and ruffled my hair, "no, baby." and he turned away.

Class started. God, i was spending time Daydreaming -.-.

"I really like you hyemi ah~"

"Oppa.. I like you too..."

He leaned closer and kissed me! uqLTHTuwliatwatn.

"MS LEE? WHY are you kissing your pen?!" I looked down and realised i was making out with a PEN. * this is embarrassing* "DETENTION, Today." 

URGH great. Now i got detention. I turned to Jonghyun and looked at him with puppy eyes hoping he would stay with me.

 

Jonghyun's POV-

Hyemi suddenly shifted her vision to me and showed me her puppy eyes. *I CANT RESIST THOSEEEEE, I bet taemin taught her that!*

Out of nowhere a note landed on my table:

Oppa~ I have detention~ :( please stay with meeeee~ You know you're handsome and hot and cute and dino-ish! Pweaseeeeeeee. :( 

I looked up at Hyemi and she continued Puppy eyeing. *Fine! I'll do mine too!*

I wrote her a reply,

Dino wants to sleep, baby~

And i showed her my puppy eyes.

*heh, that should work*

 

Hyemi's POV-

Jonghyun showed me his puppy eyes. *I'm gonna give in. Damn.*

Sad, I turned my head away and buried it in my arms. *I don't wanna do detention all aloneeeee~!!!!!*

Sooner than i know, class ended. 

"And Ms Lee, Stay." URGH. I slopped down in my seat while i saw Jonghyun wink at me after taking my house keys.

"You would have to do detention together with someone else." My eyes brightened immediately. *COMPANY!!*

"who?" *wait what if it's someone i hate. T_T*

"Kim Kibum." i released a sigh of relief. *It's just key.... wait, WAIT, ITS KEY. ALMIGHTY KEY. OH GODDD i love detention.*

A figure walked in the door and i diverted my attention to him. *KEY! SWJKAFB;thaweyj*

 

Key's POV-

I saw Hyemi's eyes brightened as i walked in. Was she that happy to see me? 

I waved and smiled while she did the same. Well i have to ask her bout the things i heard just now. I'm really curious bout it too.

"Hyemi ah~ do you have a crush?"

 

Hyemi's POV-

"Hyemi ah~ do you have a crush?" *holy what did he just say?!*

"u-um y-yeah..." *Please don't ask who please don't ask who!*

"owhhh, because i heard you were making out with your pen just now." and he smirked.

My smile fell. *EH?! This is so embarrassing T_T SAVE ME DINO~!*

 

Jonghyun's POV-

Lying here in hyemi's bed. Muahahahahaha. 

"AH CHOOOOOO~" wow that was a loud sneeze. psshhhhh. *Hyemi must be cursing me now.*

 

Hyemi's POV-

*Stupid dino. Idiot dino. LEAVING ME HERE LIKE THIS.* 

"SCREW DETENTION!" I unintentionally shouted. *uhoh.......*

"WHAT DID YOU SAY MS LEE?" 

"Uh.. nothing? Ha. ha. ha." She turned away.

I could see the annoyed look on her face but who gives a damn.

I turned back to see Key staring at me. *W-why is he looking at me like that?*

"Y-yes?" I mentally slapped myself for stuttering. 

"I realised you stutter alot when you're nervous." and he flashed a smile.

"N-no!" i protested. *uh i just did it again. better keep my mouth shut now.*

Key was just smiling the whole time.. *He's eye smile is so cute.....*

"I should be honoured that you're thinking how cute my eye smile is right now." And he smiled even wider.

"W-WHAT?! How did y-" 

"I just know things. And detention's over already. Goodbye! See you tomorrow." He looked at my examination pad as he was walking to the door and his eyes widen. "U-uh. B-Bye Hyemi!" He started sprinting off.

"What did he s- ! !!!! !@#$%^&*()!!!!!" I wrote his name on my examination pad. OVER AND OVER AGAIN. Aw crap he knows already. *Why are you so dumb hyemi.....*

 

Key's POV-

*What was that? My heart was beating so fast when i saw my name all over her exam pad. People do that all the time but why is she so different...?* 

*Am i her.... Crush?*

-------------------------------------

That my friend, was chapter 2. :D HOW WAS ITTTTTT OMG. Comments and subscribe!! :D. Who do you think Hyemi will end up with? :P. Cutie Dino: <3