Final

Someday...

Jiyoung look agitated,she keep walking back and fourth in her room. She confuses with her feelings, it make her felt so pressured.

     " Just call him, Jiyoung" said Suzy before she left Jiyoung alone in her house. Jiyoung finally give up with her feelings, she took her phone and dialled Hoya number.

     " Hello Hoya, Can we meet?"

     " Sure."

 

Both of them still remained quiet after 5 minutes in the cafe. The waitress took their order and broke the awkward moment between them.

    " Hoya, I.." Hoya wait patiently for the answer, he felt nervous. What if she rejected him? He still silent and waited for Jiyoung's answer.

    " I accept your proposal. I think I've fall in love with you too." Jiyoung smile. Hoya still cannot believe, he felt so excited.

     " Really?! You didn't joking right?"

     " No, I'm serious" Hoya hugged Jiyoung tightly after he hear the answer. Jiyoung smile happily.

     " Thank you, Jiyoung"

 

      " So both of you already couple?" Suzy asked Jiyoung with confuses look. Jiyoung smile and noded her head.

      " Jiyoung, why you didn't tell me about it?" Suzy sulking. Her face look really angry. Jiyoung pinched Suzy cheeks,

     " I want to give you surprise." Suzy and Jiyoung smiled.

     " So when both of you want to engaged?" Jiyoung can hear Taemin chuckle.

    " Hey Taemin, we just being a couple about a week ago. Our road still long. What about you and Suzy? Yah, you already couple since High School, didn't want to engaged?" Jiyoung stared at Taemin. Taemin blushed, he did not know what to answer back. Jiyoung rarely talked but if she open you have to get ready before she attack. Suzy tried to ran away from the topic, she quickly asked about Minho.

      " Yah! Next week Minho will get married right? Do you want to go Jiyoung?"

      " Of course, I want. Minho also one of our best friend right? We must attend his wedding."

     " Talk about married, next month Suzy and I will get engaged." Taemin smiled to Jiyoung. Jiyoung quickly gave Suzy a big hug.

     " Congrats, I never expect that Taemin, Suzy." said Jiyoung.

     " Congratulation, Taemin, Suzy. Jiyoung, what about us?" said Hoya, everyone laughed with Hoya answer. Jiyoungface getting red. She felt so embrassed.

    " Hoya, we still a newbie couple" Hoya sighed,

    " But, we already matured enough to do our decision right?" Jiyoung bit her lips, Hoya face look really upset with her answer,

     " Okay, let's deal 3 months later, we will engaged. Okay?" Hoya quickly lifted up her face. His face really bright.

    " Really?!"

    " Yeah, because we already get what we want; our own job, money and also dream. So, just one thing we've to focussed get married." Jiyoung gave them a big laughed. All of them agreed with Jiyoung, they really got what they want, so they have nothing to get worried. They still keep their frienship and promise that they will never broke this bond.

 

Jiyoung wrote in her diary like always,

         Dear diary,

You know in the past of my diary, I always wrote I hope one day I will completely forget Taemin and I will open my heart for Hoya. But now, I want to change the word SOMEDAY to TODAY. Sulli, I hope you'll see our happiness. We're happy right now. Sulli, you still live in everyone heart.

My life is like a flower that hasn't blomed yet. From the start of this time, I want to treasure it and have no regret.

 

Jiyoung closed her diary, she felt very happy with her life right now.

 

                           The End

 

# I want to said Thank You for all the reader..because this is my first fanfic...esp to TaZyme and ilovesuzy..Thank you for always comment and still read my story. Check out my newest fanfic   http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/150260/mystery-of-love-ftisland-infinite-kara-romance