Chapter 2 " Forever and Always"

Someday...

 

"Wow, I never thought we can be a good friends." said Taemin to Sulli, Suzy and Jiyoung. Sulli laughed and she said

"Yes,I still remember last year, first time we met these girls really not trust you at all" Sulli pointed at Suzy and Jiyoung.

"Come on Sulli, at that time we don't even know anything about him. So I think it's normal, right Jiyoung?"

"Yeah. Let's forget about the past and focus to our future. Our exam will start next week. Let's go, we have to do some revision"

"You said SOME Jiyoung, I think alot, because I'm not an excellent student like you"

" Come on Sulli, just shut up. Friends will always helps their friends. Don't worry I will help you, Okay?"

They headed to their classroom. Suzy and Jiyoung started to do their revision, while Sulli still searching for the right book. Taemin joined Suzy and Jiyoung and started his revision. Sulli sighed when she saw her friends already do revision. She walked slowly and joined them.

 

             *************************************************************************************************************************************

 

"Hey Taemin, I don't know this question. Can you teach me?" said Sulli and she tried to get closer to Taemin. Suzy and Jiyoung lifted up their head and stared at Sulli.  " Why I feel my heartache when Sulli tried to make a move to Taemin" Jiyoung said to herself. " I feel jealous?" Suzy asked herself too. Both of them tried to calmed theirselves. Sulli and Taemin started chatting and joking around. Sulli laughed made Suzy and Jiyoung lost their focus for awhile. They tried to focus but they could not. The couple really make Suzy irratated.

" Can you please shut up. I want to study okay!" Suzy thunder voice shocked everyone. Suzy cannot control herself.

" I'm sorry Suzy." said Sulli with sad look,tears start forming at the tip of her eyes. Suzy felt guilted

" No, Sulli. I'm the one who suppose to apologize. I'm sorry for yelling at you. I can't control myself. Maybe it is because our exam just around the corner. Again I'm sorry Sulli." Suzy packed her things and left them. Jiyoung followed Suzy steps.

"Ah, wait for me Suzy, Jiyoung! See you again Taemin. Goodbye!"

 

*******************************************************************************************************************************************

 

"Hey girls! What are doing?" said Taemin

"Nothing.Just relax our mind after the exam. Hey who is him?" said Sulli and tried to glances at Taemin friend.

" He is my friend"

"Hello my name is Lee Minho. Call me Minho. Nice to meet you girls." Suzy and Jiyoung smiled. They hanging out together and become closer.

 

" Hey, what do you think about Minho. He is hot" said Suzy with sparkling eyes. Jiyoung smiled and said

" So, you want to say I have fall in love with him and I believe at love at first sight, right Suzy?"

"Absolutely. So what do you think?"

" Since he is Taemin friend so I believe he is good guy too."

" I don't want to say anything. "

" Jiyoung, say something about him."

"No,no.....what do you think if we hanging out together. I think it's a good idea."

"Tomorrow? i'm okay"

 " Hey girls. Guess what?"

" What?! I don't get it, Sulli"

" Taemin and I officially couple. Look our couple rings. It's nice right."

" Yeah. I'm happy for you Sulli" said Jiyoung with sad face. She really happy for her friend but her heart feel very hurt.

 

 

" Minho, do you want some?" asked Suzy and smile. She really fall in love with MInho. His calm face and sweet smile really gave her goosebump.

" Suzy, I really like you. Do you like me?"

" Excuse me?"

" I want you to be by my side forever and always. Can I?"

Suzy really shocked with Minho confession. But she totally happy.

" I promise, I want to be with you forever and always too"

 

Jiyoung feel so lonely.  She cried and cried

" Why you have to left me alone Sulli, Suzy? I felt so lonely right now. I don't have anyone"

 

[ browse back]

 

" Promise to me both of you will never left me alone"

" Promise, Jiyoung"

" Forever and always. We always be together"

[end browse back]

 

" Taemin i want some ice cream"

" Here it, Sulli"  Taemin give ice cream to Sulli. They started play around. Jiyoung try to checked Suzy and Minho. Suzy and Minho also in their love mood. Jiyoung felt so lonely and alone. She suddenly get up and leave the place. Sulli and Suzy felt so shocked then they sighed.

" I'm sorry Jiyoung" Suzy whisper to herself