Chapter 7 " Love and War"

Someday...

Jiyoung went back to her house with full of anger, full of revenge and full of hate. Jiyoung saw Suzy still cried but she ignored Suzy and went to her room. Suzy realized Jiyoung presence and she tried to catched Jiyoung.

       " Jiyoung, i'm really sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you. I just want to give you happiness." sais Suzy. She hold Jiyoung hands. Jiyoung quickly pushed Suzy hands.

      " Happiness? With all of this lie? Now you want to know what i feel, Suzy? I feel like i'm a desperate girl who craving for love. How dare you, Suzy! You not my friend anymore Suzy! I never has friend like you!"

       " Jiyoung, i'm sorry."  Jiyoung quickly closed her door. She cried out loud.

      " Suzy, why are you do this to me? Why?!" Jiyoung screamed alone. Suzy also cried. She really didnot know this matter will effect theeir friendship. She felt very regretted doing all of this.

      " Jiyoung, i'm really sorry. i did not mean to hurt you." Both of them still cried in thier room. They cannot focussed on their study, this problems really effect their study and also their friendship.

 

 

        " Are you okay, Jiyoung?" asked Hoya when he saw Jiyoung still sad and tired. Hoya did not what happen between them. So, he just act normal like always.

       " I'm okay." Jiyoung voice sound very slow. Then, she sighed. Hoya just smiled, he know sooner or later Jiyoung will told her. Hoya waved to Taemin and Suzy. Jiyoung closed her book, she wanted to run away from Suzy and Taemin. She still not over them. She felt so angry to both of them because she thought Taemin and Suzy tried to play her feelings.

      " Jiyoung" said Suzy slowly. Her face look very sad. She felt really guilty right now.

     " Let's go, Hoya" said Jiyoung. Hoya seemed shocked with the incident. He cannot understand what going on right now. He felt so lost.

     " But..." Hoya glances to Suzy. Suzy tried to smile. Jiyoung quickly grabbed Hoya hand and pulled him.

      " Come, on!"  Hoya tried to ask Suzy and Taemin with his expression but both of them just smile like nothing happen. ' What's going on now?' Hoya heart screamed.

      " Taemin, Jiyoung don't want to forgive us. She also said i'm not longer her friend." said Suzy and she started to cry.

     " I think you should move out from her house. Anything can happen right now Suzy."

     " No! I want her forgive us, then i will go." Suzy wiped her tears, she started to walk to her class. Taemin sighed, he hold Suzy hand and then hugged her. Taemin tried to comfort Suzy. He know Suzy had a hard time right now.

 

      " Jiyoung, okay I don't try to busybody with your problems but Taemin and Suzy also my friends. So, i need to know, what happen?" asked Hoya when he saw Jiyoung more calmer than yesterday. Jiyoung, took a deep breath before she started.

       " They lie me. You remember when Taemin said we're couple?"

       " Yes, and now you want to tell me that you already break up with him?"

      " No. I never be his girlfriend. His heart just for Suzy. Okay i admit i love Taemin but i tried to forget him. I don't know when Suzy read my diary and she know i like Taemin. So..." Jiyoung burst into tears. She cannot continued her words.

      " Let me continue it. She and Taemin feel guilty and try to give you happiness. Then, Suzy pretend she already break up with Taemin and then Taemin propose you? Am i right?"

      " Absolutely right. I feel like i'm a desperate girl who want to feel in love. I feel like they trying to fool me."

     " Jiyoung, you have to know Suzy intention is good. She trying to give you happiness."

     " Happiness?" Jiyoung laughed out loud.

     " You happy right when Taemin say he love you?" Hoya smiled. Jiyoung stared at Hoya

    " Why nobody understand me?" Jiyoung quickly picked her books and left Hoya. Hoya just smiled, he did not know why Jiyoung acted like childish. He chased Jiyoung.

     " Hey girl, listen to me. Take a leave okay. Don't burn your heart here. You still full of hates and anger. Go to Busan again, place that you can feel peace." Hoya left her. Jiyoung silence for awhile.

     " Hoya right, I can'tlive here for a long time. I can't look at Suzy and Taemin face anymore. It will hurt me more." Jiyoung said to herself. She took train to went back to her house.  Jiyoung opened the door and she saw Suzy did some revision in living room. Jiyoung stopped for awhile.

    " Suzy, I want to take leave maybe 3 days or a week."  Then she ahead to her room.  Jiyoung turned back again.

    " One more thing, I want you pack all your things. You can live here now but when I comeback I don't want to see your face anymore. Please understand it Suzy." Jiyoung quickly entered her room and closed her door. Suzy stunned with Jiyoung words. She never thought that Jiyoung will hate her so much. Suzy sighed, she cannot focused on the book she read. Her mind still thought Jiyoung words.

    " Okay Jiyoung, if this thing will make you happy. Then, i'll leave." Suzy said to herself. She continued her studies but she still cannot focussed. She still thinking about Jiyoung. As long as Jiyoung did not forgave her, her heart will never felt peace.

 

Jiyoung took train to Busan. She went to Busan alone without anyone accompany her. She opened her diary and started to write something.

 

          Dear Diary,

You know Suzy and i have a big war right now. I love her as my bestfriend but what she did to me is hard to forget and hard to forgive. Now our situation like 'Love and War'. We still love each other but at the same time we still have a war between us. Suzy i'll take a time to forgive you.

 

Jiyoung took a deep breath and relesed it slowly. She kept thinking about the memories they together. She missed Sulli and Suzy, without she realized her tears rolling down to her cheeks. She quickly wiped her tears.

            " Water?"

           " Thank you." Jiyoung glances to the voice and she felt so shocked. " Hoya! What are you doing here?" asked Jiyoung. She felt so shocked when Hoya also on the train to Busan.

          " I'm sorry, I follow you. I worried about you. Are you okay?" Hoya took a seat beside Jiyoung. He smiled to Jiyoung. Jiyyoung gave Hoya a bitter smiled before she replied to Hoya.

          " I will be fine. Don't worry about me okay."

          " Jiyoung actually I come here to ask you. You already forgive Suzy?"

         " Not so easy Hoya."

         " Okay. Jiyoung as your friend, I don't want my friend fight against each other. I just want to say thinking carefully about your action. Jiyoung, Suzy intention is good but her plan is not good. She willing to sacrifice for your happiness. You have to think that. She and Taemin sacrifice their happiness for you, because they love you, Jiyoung. Okay, I know you will say 'what kind of happiness is that?'  but  you really happy when Taemin propose you right? Jiyoung, you have to know, this year is our final year, and our final exam just 3 month from now. Now, not only you and Suzy cannot focus on your study but Taemin and I also cannot focus on our study until this problem settle. Jiyoung, you, Suzy and Sulli are best friends since 3 or 4 years old. Sulli already died, if she still here she will be sad. I just can advise you but all the decision is in your hands. Think about it carefully. I want to go back, you have to find some peace in Busan alone. I don't want to disturb you. Okay, take care."  Hoya patted Jiyoung shoulder and he left Jiyoung alone.

Jiyoung speechless for awhile, suddenly she cried. She really missed Suzy and Sulli. Jiyoung burst into tears, she took out the picture that they took together. She cannot hide her saddness,

          " Why we must fall in love with one guy? Why?!" Jiyoung cried more harder. She felt guilty to Suzy. She did not know because of one guy they will split and fight like this.

 

 

Jiyoung finished her holidays. She really want to start a new life. Jiyoung arrived at Seoul Train Station. She saw Hoya,Suzy and Taemin waiting for her. She smiled, she really missed them.

         " Jiyoung, how your holiday?" asked Hoya. He really hope Jiyoung got some peace in Busan and can forgive Suzy and Taemin mistake.

       " Great, Hoya." Jiyoung stared at Suzy. Suzy gave Jiyoung a bitter smiled. Jiyoung saw Suzy brought big luggage with her.

       " Jiyoung, I already packed my things. I will move out today." said Suzy. She started her move. Jiyoung quickly grabbed Suzy hand.

       " Suzy, I'm sorry. I didn't mean that to you. I know maybe i'm a bit hrsh to you. But now, I want you to stay with me. I need you Suzy." Jiyoung hugged Suzy and started to cry. Suzy hugged Jiyoung back. She also burst into tears. She really missed Jiyoung.

      " I'm the one who suposed to apologize to you. I'm sorry Jiyoung. I know what i did it a little bit too much to you. I'm really sorry."  Suzy and Jiyoung cried their heart out. They realized that they really need each other. They relied on each other since they were young.  Hoya and Taemin just smiled. Hoya really satiesfied because his mission was complete now.

 

      " Hoya, thank you for your advise. You really made me realized my mistake." Jiyoung smiled to Hoya.

     " That's what friend do" Hoya smiled back to Jiyoung. Jiyoung really impressed with Hoya. Hoya just hope someday Jiyoung will acccept his heart. He wanted Jiyoung know he really love her so much. He willing to do anything as long as Jiyoung will smile and happy.