Chapter 6 : " Love Letter "

Someday...

Minho went back to Korea after 6 months he was in Australia. He felt so shocked when Taemin told him that Sulli had passed away. He apologized to Taemin, Suzy, Jiyoung and Hoya because he did not know anything. Minho went back from his college to take holidays before he comeback to Australia next month. Minho introduced his new girlfriend, Krystal to everyone. Taemin told Minho that he already couple with Suzy and it make Minho more shocked.

       " Wow, I didn't expect you'll couple with Suzy. I thought you maybe will couple with Jiyoung." said Minho. Minho statement make Jiyoung felt shy. and Suzy did not like it, she quickly replied to Minho

        " Why do you think like that Minho? I didn't deserve to be Taemin girlfriend? Huh..don't judge book from it's cover. Maybe you and I has our own history but you can't say like that to me. You the one who didn't believe long-distance relationship. and now you bring your new girlfriend. " said Suzy with angry look.

         " Suzy, calm down. Maybe Minho don't have any intention to hurt you. He just want to joking with you." Jiyoung tried to calm down Suzy.

          " I'm sorry Suzy. Our story now is just a history. Now you have Taemin and I've Krystal. So, we have to start our new life right?" Minho smiled to Suzy. Suzy tried to smile back to Minho. She also want to erase Minho name in her heart,

          " First, we have to complete our mission, graduate from college and get job and has our own money. That the first thing we should do now." said Hoya. Everyone agreed, they promised to each other to get a better jobs for their own future. Suzy and Minho also want to start a new life without any hates in their heart. They together again, gathering and chatting.

After one month, Minho have to go back to his college to continue his study. He went back to Australia with Krystal. Taemin, Jiyoung, Suzy and Hoya also focussed on their study because they have about 6 month before they have their final exam and will be graduating from college if they passed the exam. Jiyoung invited Suzy to stay in her house until they finished their exam. Jiyoung and Suzy always do revision together, they really wanted to be the best student in their course.

             " Suzy, I've to go to Busan to do some research for my assingment." said Jiyoung to Suzy.

             " Okay. You can trust me to take care your house." Suzy replied and smiled to Jiyoung. Jiyoung went to Busan about three days, she focused on her work. Suzy got in to Jiyoung room to search some books to do revision, suddenly her hands hit Jiyoung diary. Suzy quickly picked up the diary and one letter fall down from the diary. Suzy took it and she felt so shocked when she read the letter.

               Dear Taemin,

I don't know if i should give you this letter or not. I feel guilty now, for your information Taemin, i falling in love with you since the first day we met. When you asked me " You alone right?" my body was trembling, you also make my heart beat more faster.I know loving you is wrong because you have Suzy now but I cannot lie myself. My thought will echoes your name. I really don't know what to do. What should i do? My heart will ache everytime i saw you with Sulli or Suzy, it felt very hurt. I try to forget you but my heart still written your name. This is the first time i feel this way. I never feel in love before. I'm happy when you happy with Sulli and Suzy since they are my best friends. I know i should not tell you all of this, this will make an awkward moment between us. Sorry Taemin, for loving you

                                                                      With Love,

                                                                                Jiyoung

Suzy hand shaking while read the letter and the letter fall down. She quickly took it and put the letter on the table. Suzy ran away to her room, she cannot believe that Jiyoung also fall in love with Taemin. She thought just her and Sulli but she don't know that Jiyoung also love Taemin. Suzy cried she really don't know what to do. She felt guilty because doesn't know Jiyoung feeling until this moment. She called Taemin and took the letter with her, she wanted to show to Taemin the letter.

         " Suzy, why you want to see me this night? There is something important?" asked Taemin with curious look. Suzy sighed, she don't know how to start.

       " Taemin..." Suzy tered her words, she finally took out the letter and gave it to Taemin to read it.

        " What is this, Suzy?" asked Taemin.

         " Just read it." Taemin glances to Suzy. Suzy just smiled. He open the letter carefully and read it. Taemin expression changed after he read the letter.

         " This is for real, Suzy?"

         " I don't know but i think this is real. This letter from her diary, must be real. What we want to do right now? I feel so guilty. She suffer so much all this time."

         " I can't help. I didn't love her. I love you, Suzy. Just you!"

          " I know, but for the sake of our friendship can't we give her happiness?"

          " I really don't understand what you trying to say."

          " You act like you and i already break up and you said you love her."

          " That's too much, Suzy! I can't. How come i say to Jiyoung i love her but the truth is not like that. We can't do that to her. If she find out, she must feel really upset. No! I'm not agree with you this time. Maybe she might be happy but not forever right? What if she find out all of this just act and you the main,who plan all of this, she must be really angry. Suzy, this is not the best solution. She will find out sooner or later. Please Suzy don't do stupid things." Taemin sighed. He really upset with Suzy. Suzy eyes were teary but she quickly wiped her teary eyes.

           " But, i just feel guilty for her. She really nice to me but i take you from her."

           " You not take me from her, I love you not Jiyoung."

          " Please Taemin. Please do this for me."

           " Come on Suzy, this is not game. This is about feelings. You don't love me? What if i fall in love with her? What you gonna do? Crying?"

          " I trust you, you will forever be mine. This time i want to give Jiyoung happiness"

         " I will always not agree with this plan but i'll do this for you" Taemin left Suzy. Suzy cried so hard in the middle of night. She wanted to see Jiyoung happy and smiled but she also cannot live without Taemin. Everything is hard for her.

Jiyoung finished her assingment, she brought some souvenirs for Suzy, Taemin and Hoya. She felt so peace in Busan. Jiyoung comeback to her home with happiness. She really happy when she saw Suzy welcomed her with a sweet smile and warm hug.

         " Jiyoung, have you finished your research in Busan?" asked Suzy when Jiyoung already lied on her bed. Jiyoung jumped from her bed and hug Suzy. She sat beside Suzy.

        " Yes! and i already finish my assingment. Busan so peace I can live there forever."

        " Then, go to Busan!" said Suzy with laughter.

        " I can't because my life would not perfect without you." said Jiyoung happily then she hugged Suzy once again. Suzy gave her a bitter smiled. She took a long breath before she speak.

        " Jiyoung, I have something to tell you."

        " What? Must be a good news right?"

       " Taemin and i already break up"

      " What?!  Are you serious? Why? What happen?"

      " Nothing. Maybe his heart still written Sulli name, but actually Taemin and i want to be a best friend not a lover. We are rush make a decision to couple. Nothing to worry Jiyoung, everything is fine."

Jiyoung cannot believe what she heard just now. "Break up? Seriously?" said Jiyoung heart. Jiyoung went to her bedroom. She felt so tired and finally she felt sleep.

     " Taemin!" Suzy shouted Taemin name happily like she always did. Jiyoung look at Suzy with weird face. Suzy forgot that she already told Jiyoung that she already broke up. Suzy quickly cleared up with Jiyoung

      " I mean as a best friend"

      " oh!"  Jiyoung smiled. She felt really weird. Just something not right around them.

      " Jiyoung, how Busan?" asked Hoya with happy look. Hoya really happy when he finally can saw Jiyoung face again. He really missed Jiyoung.

     " I feel so refresh. Busan is really nice place to visit."

     " Really? Ah! I must come to Busan next time."  Hoya and Jiyoung left Taemin and Suzy. Suzy quickly whispered to Taemin,

     " I already told her. Now your turn." said Suzy slowly

     " But she seem happy with Hoya."

     " Taemin, Hoya just her friend. Not more than that." Taermin finally agred with Suzy eventhough he know this is not right.

     " Jiyoung, can i see you for awhile?" asked Taemin. Hoya and Jiyoung look at each other then Jiyoung smiled.

     " Hoya,  wait for a moment okay. Let's go Taemin."

 

    " Yes, why you want to see me. You want me to persuade Suzy?" asked Jiyoung then she laughed.

     " No. I already broke up with Suzy and i think that the right choice, because i fall in love with you, Jiyoung."

    " What?!" Jiyoung laughed so hard. Taemin felt so weird

     " Why do you laugh?"

     " Taemin, this is not funny okay. Come on."

     " No. I really love you"

Jiyoung cannot believe what she just heard. 'Love me, this is not joke right?' Jiyoung heart still cannot believe with Taemin words.

    " Why so sudden Taemin?" asked Jiyoung after she thought this time Taemin look serious.

    " I don't know. My heart suddenly miss you when you in Busan."

    " I don't know if i should accept you or not because you know we are best friend but you alredy couple with Sulli then Suzy and now me? Taemin i need time. This is so sudden to me." Jiyoung left Taemin with confussed heart. ' Taemin love me' She cannot believe Taemin words.

Suzy quickly ran to Taemin.

    " You already proposed her?" asked Suzy.

    " Yes, and she still thinking. Suzy i don't think this is the right move. Come on she already has Hoya. Hoya always with her, maybe not now but i'm really sure she will fall to Hoya."

    " We need to continue this Taemin."

Jiyoung opened her diary. She still cannot believed with Taemin words.

   " Why i think this is just a joke. Come on why so sudden he said he love me. Impossible." Jiyoung said to herself.

        

           Dear Diary,

You know Taemin said he love me and he wanted me to become his lover. Yes, I'm really happy right now but i just think why this thing happen so sudden, too fast. Suzy just told me she already break up with Taemin and now Taemin confessed he love me? Should i accept him or not? My heart say yes but my mind say no. So? But i still love him.I will accept this love because i've waiting for it a long time ago.

 

 

            " Why you want to see me Jiyoung?" asked Taemin. Eventhough he already know the answer but still he want to ask Jiyoung.

           " About yesterday, I think I'll accept you as my lover." said Jiyoung with sweet smiled. Taemin also smiled but not a happy smiled like Jiyoung.

          " Guys." Taemin took a deep breath before he continued. " Jiyoung and i already couple."

         " Couple?! with Jiyoung?! then what about Suzy? " Hoya cannot hide his feelings. He felt so shocked when Taemin said like that.This is mean he already lost Jiyoung from his hands.

        " Me? I already broke up with him." said Suzy slowly. She hide her face from Jiyoung and Taemin, she did not want Taemin and Jiyoung saw she cried eventhough she the one who plan all of this.

       " Already break up?" Hoya gave Taemin a cynical smiled before he continued. " Congrats Taemin, you're great you can couple with everyone so easy not like me." Hoya left them. Jiyoung felt really guilty.

      " Hoya, wait!" Jiyoung grabbed Hoya hand to stop him. Hoya slowly pushed Jiyoung hand. He smiled to Jiyoung then her head then said,

      " Jiyoung, you already have boyfriend. So, i think i can't take care of you anymore. but always remember if you need something i will always with you. Don't worry okay." Hoya left her. Jiyoung felt guilty she love Taemin but she need Hoya, Suzy also left them.

       " I didn't know my heart will hurt so much" said Suzy to herself. She accidently felt regretted doing all of this. Taemin felt lost with this situation. He wanted catched Suzy but he already 'couple' with Jiyoung. then he release a heavy sighed.

 

     " Suzy, what are you doing?" asked Jiyoung then she took seat beside Suzy. Suzy quickly packed her things and went to her bedroom. Jiyoung felt so weird,Suzy acted really weird since she couple with Taemin. First, she thought maybe Suzy still not over himbut it's already 1 month and Suzy still ignored Jiyoung and always avoided her. Jiyoung really cannot take this anymore.

As usually after class Taemin will dated with Jiyoung eating ice-cream or do it anything. Taemin just go out with Jiyoung in the evening because sometimes he will asked Suzy to date with him at the night. So, he will never asked Jiyoung to date at the night.

     " Taemin, why we can't date on the night? You know every couple really love  date on the night because it will feel more romantic. So why can't we try it?" 

      " I've many assingment to do. You know our final exam just around the corner." said Taemin. He answer it with nonchalant feeling.

      " Yeah, i know but i really  want to share our beautiful moment together. Just one day Taemin, Please." Jiyoung tried to give her innocent look to Taemin but Taemin quickly avoided it.

       " Can you understand me? I said no is NO! If you really want to go why don't you ask Hoya. For sure he will agree with you. I'm tired okay. Please Jiyoung don't acted like childish." Taemin accidently raised his voice to Jiyoung. He really did not noticed it. Jiyoung felt so shocked. She never saw Taemin yelled at Sulli or Suzy. This is the first time Taemin yelling at his best friends.

      " But Hoya not my boyfriend. You're my boyfriend. I didn't know you're really mean to me. You still cannot forget Suzy right? Back to Suzy Taemin. You will hurt me more." said Jiyoung and she ran away from Taemin. Her heart hurt when Taemin yelled at her. She cried again. She felt something wrong with this relationship.

      " I must ask Suzy,"

Taemin screamed out loud. He felt so tired acted like this. He will hurt many more heart.

      " Suzy, come on i can't stand with this again. This is really tired. Enough Suzy i can't stand anymore. We cannot lie her forever." Taemin screamed alone. He felt really stressed.  Jiyoung enter Suzy room wiith scary look. Suzy felt so shocked.

        " Suzy." said Jiyoung.

        " Why? What happen Jiyoung?" said Suzy she tried to calm herself.

       " Now, tell me the truth why you break up with Taemin?"

       " I told you, we're not meant to be together. Why?"

       " You lie Suzy. You still not over him and he also still not over you. What's going on? Tell me Suzy. tell me what you plan with Taemin?! What?!!" Jiyoung shouted to Suzy. She out of control. She cannot control herself she know Suzy and Taemin planned something.Suzy felt so scared, Jiyoung never angry like that

        " Suzy, I asked you! Answer me!"

       " Okay, I'm sorry. I'm really sorry Jiyoung. Now i tell you the truth. Listen to me. When you in Busan i went to your room to search some books and i accidently struck your diary and one letter fall out from the diary. I'm sorry for reading your letter without permission. You said you love Taemin, you wrotte you love Taemin since the first time we meet him. I can feel your heart ache when he couple with Sulli and then with me. I want to give you happiness. So, i and Taemin plan like we brake up and then Taemin will confesse to you and you and him will be couple. You will be happy, yeah! you happy but i'm not. I'm sorry eventhough i plan all of this but i can't lie my heart anymore. I'm sorry Jiyoung but Taemin never love you, we plan that if you're okay with you're life we will reveal the truth but i'm..."

      " Stop it now, Suzy! Stop! You lie me! You fool me! You make me embrassed in front of Taemin! Why you do this to me?! Why Suzy? Why?!" Jiyoung ran away from her house. She did not know where she will going but she really did not want to see Suzy and Taemin now. Suzy also cried in her room. She felt really guilty right now. but time cannot went back.She felt regretted now. Jiyoung just ran and ran she ran to Myong Dong Fashion Town in Korea. She walked away, she just wanted some peace. She cannot believe Suzy and Taemin will do this to her. Hoya walked on the street of Myong Dong with smile. Finally he got what he wanted. Couple scarf.

       " Finally, I got it" he smiled. He saw Jiyoung on the crowded of people, then he started to follow Jiyoung. He look very worried to Jiyoung because Jiyoung look so pale and she walked without energy. She crushed evryone who walked beside her. Hoya ran towards her. He quickly grabbed Jiyoung hand.

        " Jiyoung, why? Are you okay?" asked Hoya with worried face.

        " Ho...ya" Jiyoung fall down. Hoya felt so shocked he quickly caught her and carried her. Hoya took Jiyoung to his car. Hoya hold Jiyoung hand and he felt so cold. It make Hoya more worried. Jiyoung really catch  cold.

        " Taemin!" Hoya stomped his steering.

  

       " I will back, wait for me okay." said Hoya to Jiyoung. Jiyoung just shocked her head. Hoya quickly ran to pharmacy. He bought some medicine for Jiyoung. Hoya ran back to his car and gave the medicine to Jiyoung.

       " Eat this, you will feel better." said Hoya. He helped Jiyoung ate the medicine. Jiyoung ate the medicine slowly.

      " Why Jiyoung? Did Taemin hurt you?" Hoya asked Jiyoung slowly. He still hold Jiyoung hands

      " No, I just want to cry Hoya" said Jiyoung. Jiyoung cried really hard. Hoya hugged her and tried to comfort her.

     " I will always bty your side. Don't worry okay." Hoya hugged Jiyoung more tightly.He promised to hisself that he will always took care of Jiyoung.